Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
spdoswim13  
#1 Posted : 09 February 2022 20:26:41(UTC)
spdoswim13

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 44 time(s) in 12 post(s)
For those of us into cyclists and their gear, this man is hot :) and pretty sure he loves showing off his semi vpl and thick quads in his pics and reels.
Enjoy

@nabono7
https://www.instagram.com/nabono7/?hl=en

edit: and he has a youtube where he talks and shows off in his kit ;)
https://www.youtube.com/c/Nabono/videos

Edited by user 09 February 2022 20:28:35(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

indiedude  
#2 Posted : 10 February 2022 15:31:08(UTC)
indiedude

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Yes he's very hot, but sadly he's a racist
thanks 2 users thanked indiedude for this useful post.
SaintSemaj on 11/02/2022(UTC), saecoboy on 15/02/2022(UTC)
roadbiker75  
#3 Posted : 13 February 2022 18:11:11(UTC)
roadbiker75

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Originally Posted by: indiedude Go to Quoted Post

How so?

Just saying that when you call someone out for being a racist it would be nice to back that up with something.
spandexter  
#4 Posted : 14 February 2022 09:42:45(UTC)

Groups: Guests

Was thanked: 203 time(s) in 144 post(s)
I do not care if he is racist. Merely discussing race could be considered racism and makes one racist. Discrimination and violence based upon perceived race can be a crime. It can cause loss and leave a mark ;)

Merely tossing out an accusation as such, really needs further qualification that is in context.

Thanks.

indiedude  
#5 Posted : 15 February 2022 06:02:22(UTC)
indiedude

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Originally Posted by: roadbiker75 Go to Quoted Post

How so?

Just saying that when you call someone out for being a racist it would be nice to back that up with something.

So I used to follow him on instagram a few years ago and June 2020 was a very divisive month in America. This was the month of Black Lives Matter, with protests in support as well as against it. I paid close attention to accounts this month to see where people stood in support of racial equality. Most in support, some silent and some against it. Nabono posted several stories with himself waving a Blue Lives Matter flag during this month, but many didn't notice because his hot bulge was in the foreground of the videos. Blue Lives Matter has racist connotations and was used in rebuttal to Black Lives Matter, so I looked to see who he followed. Out of the several hundreds of people he followed, he didn't follow one black person. Even though he is Brazilian I can assure you that people of color can be racist towards other people of color. In addition to waving the blue flag he storied video rants quoting then President Trump.

thanks 2 users thanked indiedude for this useful post.
roadbiker75 on 15/02/2022(UTC), ifitz86 on 17/06/2022(UTC)
roadbiker75  
#6 Posted : 15 February 2022 14:38:24(UTC)
roadbiker75

How so?

So I used to follow him on instagram a few years ago and June 2020 was a very divisive month in America. This was the month of Black Lives Matter, with protests in support as well as against it. I paid close attention to accounts this month to see where people stood in support of racial equality. Most in support, some silent and some against it. Nabono posted several stories with himself waving a Blue Lives Matter flag during this month, but many didn't notice because his hot bulge was in the foreground of the videos. Blue Lives Matter has racist connotations and was used in rebuttal to Black Lives Matter, so I looked to see who he followed. Out of the several hundreds of people he followed, he didn't follow one black person. Even though he is Brazilian I can assure you that people of color can be racist towards other people of color. In addition to waving the blue flag he storied video rants quoting then President Trump.

Thank you for providing context 🙌 It makes a much better point.
thanks 1 user thanked roadbiker75 for this useful post.
indiedude on 15/02/2022(UTC)
spandexter  
#7 Posted : 17 February 2022 00:22:01(UTC)

"So I used to follow him on instagram a few years ago and June 2020 was a very divisive month in America. This was the month of Black Lives Matter, with protests in support as well as against it. I paid close attention to accounts this month to see where people stood in support of racial equality. Most in support, some silent and some against it. Nabono posted several stories with himself waving a Blue Lives Matter flag during this month, but many didn't notice because his hot bulge was in the foreground of the videos. Blue Lives Matter has racist connotations and was used in rebuttal to Black Lives Matter, so I looked to see who he followed. Out of the several hundreds of people he followed, he didn't follow one black person. Even though he is Brazilian I can assure you that people of color can be racist towards other people of color. In addition to waving the blue flag he storied video rants quoting then President Trump."

I wasted a bunch of time typing and editing a post. Now I just deleted it. What is the point of debating or discussing anything with logic like this. All this rationale and "evidence" is still completely circumstantial. I am not going to hurt anyone's Youtube revenue by making allegations that they are racist because of conjecture.

Not part of woke Karen cancel culture, sorry. In order to see Nabono's "racism", I would have to become a racist. I do not want that scheiss in my head.

Edited by user 19 February 2022 01:37:18(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

roadbiker75  
#8 Posted : 19 February 2022 12:46:22(UTC)
roadbiker75

Originally Posted by: spandexter Go to Quoted Post

Not part of woke Karen cancel culture, sorry. In order to see Nabono's "racism", I would have to become a racist. I do not want that scheiss in my head.

You're an idiot.
spandexter  
#9 Posted : 20 February 2022 02:55:44(UTC)

Originally Posted by: spandexter Go to Quoted Post

You're an idiot.

Thank you.

Regards,

Spandexter
roadbiker75  
#10 Posted : 22 February 2022 11:50:55(UTC)
roadbiker75

You are welcome 😊
spandexter  
#11 Posted : 23 February 2022 01:26:26(UTC)

You are welcome 😊

I would show you the exact same lack of respect. However, when someone resorts to name-calling personal attacks, it is usually because they have no argument and facts to back it up.

In other words. They actually are an idiot.

Cheers.
spxbrln  
#12 Posted : 18 May 2022 07:44:53(UTC)
spxbrln

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Les Gars' instagram

A community of real Aussie cyclists posting (slightly crypto-gay) pics and stories.
Some of the best meat I've seen on instagram!

www.instagram.com/lesgarscc/

A selection of screenshots below ;-)

Edited by user 18 May 2022 07:50:53(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

File Attachment(s):
1.png (1,208kb) downloaded 58 time(s).
2.jpg (434kb) downloaded 41 time(s).
3.png (934kb) downloaded 42 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.
hornymoments1  
#13 Posted : 26 May 2022 07:29:41(UTC)
hornymoments1

Originally Posted by: Guest Go to Quoted Post
"So I used to follow him on instagram a few years ago and June 2020 was a very divisive month in America. This was the month of Black Lives Matter, with protests in support as well as against it. I paid close attention to accounts this month to see where people stood in support of racial equality. Most in support, some silent and some against it. Nabono posted several stories with himself waving a Blue Lives Matter flag during this month, but many didn't notice because his hot bulge was in the foreground of the videos. Blue Lives Matter has racist connotations and was used in rebuttal to Black Lives Matter, so I looked to see who he followed. Out of the several hundreds of people he followed, he didn't follow one black person. Even though he is Brazilian I can assure you that people of color can be racist towards other people of color. In addition to waving the blue flag he storied video rants quoting then President Trump."

I wasted a bunch of time typing and editing a post. Now I just deleted it. What is the point of debating or discussing anything with logic like this. All this rationale and "evidence" is still completely circumstantial. I am not going to hurt anyone's Youtube revenue by making allegations that they are racist because of conjecture.

https://va.media.tumblr....lr_qk5egacyZF1rbqzwn.mp4
Here is one of those videos. Also proudly on display is a 3%er flag :s The Blue Lives Matter might still be a grey area, the 3%er one isn't (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Three_Percenters).
Exhibitionist  
#14 Posted : 26 May 2022 10:34:01(UTC)
Exhibitionist

Was thanked: 245 time(s) in 144 post(s)
I really love seeing cyclists in their lycra, and I'll imagine what I'll do if they approach me :P

I wear my lycra on my bike and its such a turn on knowing anyone will see your bulge and I don't hide it :P
spxbrln  
#15 Posted : 04 July 2022 16:35:26(UTC)
spxbrln

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I recommend Chris Tolley: a real cyclist who shows off a lot on instagram.
He's not gay, but VERY confident. Some of his posts and stories are soft-core ;-)

https://www.instagram.com/tolleyalways/?hl=en
File Attachment(s):
screenshot.jpg (1,242kb) downloaded 13 time(s).

You cannot view/download attachments. Try to login or register.