When did you know?

Hot pics from the internet
O2BnSF
posted 2 years ago
I just returned from two weeks in Puerto Vallarta and on my last day I was wondering an antique store and stumbled upon the book that changed my life back in the 1980's. When I saw this book again, I immediately had a reaction and of course had to buy the book. Working Out was the book that got me to rethink how straight I was and also opened my eyes to hot guys in gear. Flipping through the pages brought me back to my innocent youth. What was the turning point for the other gay guys here?
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
My eye opener was a book called "The Sexual Outlaw" by John Rechy - back in 1977 it opened my eyes to a world I had known I was a part of but wasn't sure what orientation I was. It truly was a book that made me think about who I was in this world. Still have a copy of it lol.
speedologo
posted 2 years ago
For me, the (hi)story goes as follows: I was 16 or 17, it was a long hot summer afternoon. I was home alone, a little bored and decided to go shopping in town. As it happens I found myself in a department store with a large range of men's swimwear. My attention was attracted. Not by the baggy shorts that were fashionable at the time, but by the speedo style. I was not alone checking out the speedos, there was another guy - a bit older than me probably - who was also searching a pair to his taste. I was getting excited by this huge collection of briefs of all brands and colours. I made eye contact with the guy and asked him if he found what he wanted. I got no reply or perhaps a little grin, that's it ! It didnt't put me off though and Icontinued my search until I found a pair of red Speedos with a very tiny side. Like 1,5 or maximum 2 cm wide. I went into a cubicle to try them on - although I'm not sure it was allowed to try on swimwearr ^^ The size was ok, the price was just fine, I purchased them and immediately went to the municipal pool close to where my family lived. Of course I put on my new red Speedos. And there you have it: as I arrived in the swimming hall, i bumped into that gorgeous 20 something guy. Athletic. Easy going. Sporty looks. And ... there you go: wearing exactly the same tiny red Speedos as I was I was hooked !
virgospeedo
posted 2 years ago
I was on swim and dive team when I was young, and Speedos were what I grew up with, however when I started to shave my body for water resistance optimization, I loved the look and feel and was getting more obsessed with bulge and ass, especially on the older team members. Along with tanlines. GQ in the 80s was very gay and often had the most gorgeous models wearing them playing at the beach. Great article here explaining those gay days. https://www.gq.com/story/it-all-started-here-the-gay-legacy-of-gq .......and that got me into more than just Speedos, and more into smaller high-volume sexy suits. Water polo Model Jeff Aquilon was the poster boy for showing basket and ass https://famewatcher.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/jeff-aquilon-speedo-vintage-photo.jpg and I'd shop in New York's Greenwich Village shops that carried the most revealing gear. Trying them on in fitting rooms was a very hot scene. I remember an amazing brand called 'Gazelle for Just Men' that had the thinnest, unlined micro-bikinis and thongs with the sexyiest stretchiest shiny sheen. I'd also order online from N2N, Koala and Prevail Sport. Wearing these tiny suits at gay beaches felt amazing and was like wearing an advertisment for sexy play in the dunes. Later on in summers out in the Hamptons I started to get into cycling and of course all the spandex gear kit made it a very active hobby sport for me. Most stores sold only boring black, black and black, and I had to order from online shops to get the brightest colors and more provocative designs. It was such a feel to be out and about in skintight gear on my shaved bod showing bulge, ass, legs and more....on and off the bike. Those are just the beginnings!
stringbody2015
posted 2 years ago
when I was 11, we then lived in Holland, I went cycling with a friend to a nearby river. Passing by a small beach we saw an elderly man lying near the water. He weared a skimpy red speedo, but our eyes were especially attracted by the huge cock he was gently playing with. My friend was shocked, I was only attracted, we were wearing old style schoolboy shorts, the men just smiled at us...I had a boner, my god! My friend unfortunately not. We went on cycling but the picture of that masturbating elderly guy never left my mind anymore. Later I bought the same red skimpy speedo and at high school I met a guy in the dunes wearing a skimpy blue speedo - I was on my way to the seafront, but was immediately hooked - we played horny games, never reached the water of course... By then I was even more attracted by silky shorts and spandex bodysuits, but that's another story. Today I love to show off in thongs and gstrings and in whatever my eye finds in onlinecatalogues...

speedologospeedologo liked this.

connor20
posted 2 years ago
Wow that book brings back so many memories. I had that exact same book as a youngster. I remember hiding it away from my family so I could enjoy the pictures of the guys in their Speedos. Thank you for the post it brought back so many memories.
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
I was 18 and finally away from home at college and away from parents and previous high school friends - i was on the swim/dive team and always did like wearing just the basic brief speedos but as i found out after going to one of my teammate’s apt complex pool with some of the other guys on the team…they were all wearing super skimpy 1cm side almost bikini ‘speedos’ (if you could call them speedos at that point b/c the brand never made anything like what they had on). They all looked at me and said ‘here why don’t you try on something a bit more fun?’ And one guy handed me a bright red bikini which barely fit…the back was almost like a 3/4 Brazilian and the front had this hot seam down the middle making the pouch POP! I’d never worn anything with a seamed front but WOW i started getting hard.. i noticed that i needed a ‘trim’ to make everything look tidy down there so i grabbed a razor and solved that issue…when i walked out by the pool a couple guys whistled and that was it…that really started my college career and knowing what I really wanted in swimwear, spandex and in life :)

speedologospeedologo,hotthong1hotthong1 liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: Bubblebum
I was 18 and finally away from home at college and away from parents and previous high school friends - i was on the swim/dive team and always did like wearing just the basic brief speedos but as i found out after going to one of my teammate’s apt complex pool with some of the other guys on the team…they were all wearing super skimpy 1cm side almost bikini ‘speedos’ (if you could call them speedos at that point b/c the brand never made anything like what they had on). They all looked at me and said ‘here why don’t you try on something a bit more fun?’ And one guy handed me a bright red bikini which barely fit…the back was almost like a 3/4 Brazilian and the front had this hot seam down the middle making the pouch POP! I’d never worn anything with a seamed front but WOW i started getting hard.. i noticed that i needed a ‘trim’ to make everything look tidy down there so i grabbed a razor and solved that issue…when i walked out by the pool a couple guys whistled and that was it…that really started my college career and knowing what I really wanted in swimwear, spandex and in life :)
A few years later…only 3yrs ago in fact is when i as introduced to even smaller swim and underwear when an ex-BF introed me to thongs…and that was really it…been wearing them almost exclusively ever since that point.

speedologospeedologo liked this.