Muscleskins shutting down for Rework. Will Come Back!

Shops and Sites
ATLSpeedo
posted 2 years ago
[color="blue"][size="8"][size="9"]I just wanted to share that I chatted with my mate at Muscleskins.com. He's taking the site down for a total site and catalog redesign. He will bring the site back up in Spring. Muscleskins[/size][/size][/color]
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: ATLSpeedo
[color="blue"][size="8"][size="9"]I just wanted to share that I chatted with my mate at Muscleskins.com. He's taking the site down for a total site and catalog redesign. He will bring the site back up in Spring. Muscleskins[/size][/size][/color]
OK good, I LOVE their gear and having a better site/catalog and pic section will only help is business. Can’t wait to see it all!
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
Any updates here as to when he’ll be back?
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
Any update on a MS return? I wouldn’t mind doing a bit of shopping…
1tinysuit
posted 2 years ago
Just saw on Twitter the site will be up next week and will begin taking new orders! I have Black, Neon Green, Red, and Purple classic 1/2 in thongs. Thinking of ordering 3-4 new suits. Which colors or styles do you think I should go for next?
sfqguy
posted 2 years ago
posted by: 1tinysuit
Just saw on Twitter the site will be up next week and will begin taking new orders! I have Black, Neon Green, Red, and Purple classic 1/2 in thongs. Thinking of ordering 3-4 new suits. Which colors or styles do you think I should go for next?
Try the 3/8 poser; I have 2.

1tinysuit1tinysuit liked this.

Tangaboys
posted 2 years ago
Accepting new Orders April 29, 2022

thongerfanthongerfan liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
Just got their ‘we are back!’ Email - great new site, i like the simplified ordering etc.
oceanthong
posted 2 years ago
Hi Bubblebum, I still can’t reach their new site yet. Is that same address? Can you share it? Thanks,
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
Same as the old…

oceanthongoceanthong liked this.

oceanthong
posted 2 years ago
But still I can't see new one lol. https://www.muscleskins.com/

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: oceanthong
But still I can't see new one lol. https://www.muscleskins.com/
https://cts.vresp.com/c/?Reine/deb4d1391b/352905f4cb/1212f79367 SUMMARY OF CHANGES - Please do not assume the new versions will fit exactly as prior versions. The Classic, Poser, and Torpedo have been redesigned based upon client feedback. Fronts are available in small, standard, and large sizes. You will still be allowed to increase or decrease pouch depth on the STANDARD sized fronts only... unless you opt for a custom pattern. More side widths will be available from 1/2 cm up to 10 cm for the Classic. Side widths are a nominal measurement and will vary slightly between fabrics and elastic choices. The 1/2 cm is the same as the previous 3/8", and the 1 cm is the same as the previous 1/2" versions. All suits with sides of 3 cm or greater will now have wider waistband elastic for an improved fit! A premium upgrade of rubber elastic will be available for guys who use tanning oils. The previous braided elastic remains standard and is recommended for the new mesh and ultrathin spandex fabrics, and if you do not use tanning oils with the matte and shiny fabrics. Twelve seat styles will be available, including 2 jock styles (Strap and Jock). Two "cheeky" options will be available. These seats are designed to be worn like thongs. The Fan seat is available for narrow side widths, the Cheeky seat is available for wider side widths. A wider range of "standard" seat coverage will be offered from the thongs up to the Max seat. Some of the names for these seats have remained, but do not assume they will fit exactly the same as prior versions. You are able to adjust seat height by +/- 4 cm on most styles when ordering Shiny and matte spandex remain available. Mesh and ultrathin spandex fabrics are also be available. Some previous fabrics have been eliminated, but will still be available by custom request while supplies last. New colors and prints will be added in time. Sizing has changed slightly, and will vary between the different types of fabrics, elastic choices, and side widths. An updated size chart will be provided, but only use this as a guide. If you prefer a looser or tighter fit, adjust waist size accordingly when ordering, or ask before ordering. The Micro, narrow/wide pouch versions, DSO waist, "in between" seats, and "half sizes" have been eliminated to provide more options for our best selling styles. Please do not assume something is available if it is not explicitly offered on the new website. If in doubt, please email us before ordering. Custom patterns are still available. If you already have one, ordering will be easier. If you want something no longer offered (narrow/wide front options), contact us about having a custom pattern made BEFORE you place your order.
ATLSpeedo
posted 2 years ago
Yeah Dudes! I just got an email that said the site is up soon! Watch a video of their Changes! https://vimeo.com/699252299

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
So great that MS is back on the market and running again! New site…not sure how i feel about the cartoon models but they get the point across - and the ordering process is smoother. Clearly he’s making more gear for inventory which makes sense from a business standpoint…I’m all for it. It lets you know what’s in stock, ready to quickly ship vs. what will take longer to make specially. Has anyone else ordered recently?
Curious1
posted 2 years ago
I want the Muscle Suit... where do I get one of those!???
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: Curious1
I want the Muscle Suit... where do I get one of those!???
What’s that? I thought they only made 3 models…