Too feminine... (Fiction)

Encounters
Peiniger1
posted 2 years ago
This is a work of fiction requested by bob20978. If you want me to write a story with your fantasy just pm me ;-) Pls enjoy my other stories. I would love to get some feedback from you! ================================================== Trish is a good friend of mine. We know each other for years and used to play together since we were kids. She was diffrent from the other girls. She was more like a male friend. We played football, soccer and videogames. When puberty kicked in, she started to dislike her strong feminine traits. She started to workout to change her appearance. She got realy muscular, wide shoulders and realy powerfull thighs. Even her hair was cut short. She always said that it is better for sports. I guess I was the only one who knew the real reason. Some girls and boys made fun of her, but as she grew more muscular they were kind of frightened and the bullying became less. I lalways liked her the way she was. One day after school I picked her up after her field hockey training. She seemed to be angry, something must have happen on her training. I wanted to ask her but shortly after leaving school, the school bully Tommy Birmingham hung around with his gang and approached us. "Hey! What a sight! Gideon an Trisha! What a nice couple you are! But who is the guy and who is the girl?" He and his gang started laughing. I could see Thrishs face become red and she looked really annoyed and angry. "If you don't want your ass kicked you should leave now. I'm not in the mood!" "Aww... Don't be such a girl! We are just joking, right guys!" His gang started noding and laughed even more. "The only joke I see is you! If you want to get your ass beaten be a man and fight me or else leave!" "I don't intend to hurt a woman. See you around, freaks!" he said and left. They knew if they would go any further she would beat them up. It was not the first time. Seeing her like that, so strong and brave felt strange. More and more. I think I was faling in love with her. "Morons, forget about them Thrish!" "Yeah! I don't need that today. The day was bad enough..." "What happend?" "Well you know..." She paused for a second. "I told you that we will get a new uniform the the next saison, right? Well I always liked the one we have right now. There is nothing wrong with it." "But It's just a new uniform. It can't be bad to get a new one." "It can. Our uniform right now are simple shorts and a shirt (they looked a bit like this) and I like that. Now they are thinking about changing that into a dress. I hate dresses." "You fear that people can look underneath or what?" "No, you idiot. I just don't like dresses. They are so... girly you know..." She told me all about the advantages of the old uniform style and why dresses are not suited until we reached her place. "Wanna play something on my Switch? I could need someone to beat up to calm down from this day!" "Yeah, but I can't guarantee that you won't be the one getting beaten." We went upstairs into her room. "Just give me a minute, I'll step into the shower." "Ok, I'll play a few games Smash bros to warm up." I said, winking at her. "Yeah, you'll ned that!" She said and left. After a few games Trish came back. She was dressed in short navy shiny sport shorts and a matching short sleeved shiny sport shirt with her name on it. Even in her free time she mostly wore some kind of sport clothing. The short shorts where tight around her strong legs and complimented them while her shirt was loose on her flat stomach but hugged her strong arms firmly. In her hand she was holding the uniform she wore today. "You know what..." She said. "So you are not over it, huh?" I said interrupting her. "NO! Obviously not! Don't interrupt me, Gideon!" "Sorry, I guess..." "I was just talking about how great the old uniform is. But if you want to know what I'm talking about, you have to experience it by yourself. Here, put this on! She threw her uniform into my face. it smelled strong but it was not a bad smell. It just smelled like her. I could feel something in my pants reacting lively. I have to keep calm. I was always curious obout that uniform but I can't act like a pervert so I had to act like I don't want to. She is stubborn if it is something important to her. This might be my opportunity. "What, your dirty uniform? No way!" "You will, or I force you into it!" "Ok, let's make a deal. If you beat my ass in Smash Bros, I will put it on. If I win, we will order a pizza and you'll pay for it." "But it has to be a punishment, so you will be wearing it for the rest of the day!" "Thats fine! I won't loose anyways!" So we fought really hard at least I tried to make it look like a hard game. Then somehow Trish managed to let this fight end in a draw. "Now what Trish?" I started laughing. "Well if noone wone we both lost. So we both get the punishment." "What?" thats not fair. Thats just how life works. Now get dressed while I order the pizza. Oh and one thing! We dont wear underwear underneath the compression shorts so you are not allowed either." "Thats disgusting!" "Well actually it's better for your movement and guess what, it's a punishment!" I took the uniform and went straight to the bathroom. I was so excited. I closed the door and pressed my face into the uniform to get a good smell of it. I quickly undressed and took the black shiny short shorts out. I put my legs through the legholes. The shorts were already lightly squezing around my legs. I slowly pulled them up my legs untill they reached my crotch. My dick grew hard instantly when it touched a damp area in it. My heart was racing. I needed to put on the other pieces. I grabed the loose short shiny red shorts and pulled them on. They slid over the fabric like silk and because they were a bit shorter than the lycra shorts, their legs were visible under the shorts. It felt so amazing. The last piece was her red tanktop. Pulling it over my head made me expirience her smell one again. I was on the verge of cumming. I needed a few minutes to calm down when I heard her voice! "Pizza will be here in half an hour! What is taking so long? Did you chicken out and run away?" "No! I'm ready." "Take your clothes upstairs, I need proof that you kept your word and didn't put anything underneath." So I did. I tried my best to move in a way that the shorts would cover the erection until it gets calm again. I entered her room and threw my clothes in the corner. She grabbed then and looked for the underwear. After a few seconds she found it and smiled. "Good! So what do you think?" "It's ok!" "Nothing more?! Isn't it realy comfortable and easy to move in? "Yes, it is!" "So it wont be a problem to wear it a whole day, right?" "I guess not." "Fine!" We played a few games until the doorbell rang. We both ran to the door but i tried to hide on the stairs. "Oh, I forgot the money upstairs" Trish said."Open the door and take the pizza,I'll get the money!" "What, dressed like that?" "Now, moron!" she said and ran upstairs. I opened the door. Right in front of me stood a mid twenties woman with two pizza boxes. She looked confused at me right in the eyes, then looked at my shirt and then at my shorts. I felt so embarrassed but somehow it felt good too. Exciting you could say. "Ehhm..." the girl mumbled "Your pizza, thats 25 dollar!" She smiled at me waiting for her money. "Well my friend is getting the money for you. She will be there in a sec." she mustered me in the meanwhile like I was some piece of art. I couldn't even look her in the eye. "Nice uniform!" she said and giggled. Then I could hear Trish running down the stairs. "Here's your money, thanks for waiting! She gave her the money and she gave me the pizza. After we've eaten the pizza, we played a few more games and it was time to leave. I couldn't realy concentrate on the game because all my blood was stored im my dick. "I need to go now. Am I allowed to get changed now?" "Sure, you fullfilled your duty!" As I got up the shorts slithered around my dick and on my way down the stairs is got realy intense. It felt like electrical surges were flushing through my dick. I was on the verge of cumming again. I got nervous and hurried into the bath, but that was no good idea. The fast running and sliding made me leak precum. I couldn't give the uniform back like this. So I checked if she was still in her room, got me a glass of coke an spilled some of it over me. "Oh shit!" I yelled." Trish rushed trough the door. "What's wrong?" "I spilled coke on the uniform. I'm so sorry. I'll clean in and give it to you tomorrow." "Geez... you are really god for nothing. Can't win a match in Smash Bros or even drink! How can you be still alive? OK... Next trainig day is in two day. Give it back until then." "I will! Sorry!" I re-entered the bath room and changed. Then we said goodbye and I left. I kept the uniform as long as I could and masturbated all night and day in it until i washed it. Always thinking about the pizza delivery girl that saw me and the excitement that grew as she looked at me dressed like this and made fun of me. A few weeks later: I wanted to pick Trish up outside of the changing rooms. All of her teammates have already changed and left but she was nowhere to be seen. After a few more minutes I saw her coming around the corner. She was really in a bad mood. I have never seen her that angry. After a few seconds I knew why. She wore her new uniform and to her dislike it was a red tight and shiny dress paired with tight red shorts underneath (like this but as a one piece dress). "Where have you been? Your teammates already left. I was a bit worried." "I had a long discussion with our coach. This dress is not acceptable!" I knew, that she was so angry, if someone would have made anything to make her mad, she will probably kill him. I tried to defuse this bomb. "Well I don't know. It's not that bad. You look cute!" "Cute! Did you just say I look cute!?" That was the moment I realized that I might have not been able to defuse this situation. "How would you feel if someone made you wear something cute! Would you like it if the people call you that way?!" "No... ehhm... sry!" "You just don't know how it feels. It's embarrassing. It feels wrong." "Yeah, you're right. I don't know how it feels. I..." "You know what... Come with me!" She grabbed my arm and pulled me into the changing room and threw me against a wall. "I will make you feel the way i felt. So you know how shamefull it is to be called cute!" "What!? What are you planing Trish!" "Shut up Gideon! Now strip naked!" "Say what?" "Get rid of your clothes, man!" She raised her fist. I did as she told me. She undressed herself while I got rid of my clothes. She pushed her new uniform over to me and took my clothes. Put this on!" "But..." She interrupted me "It will look cute on you so do it now!" I felt my dick getting excited so i quickly grabbed the dress and pulled it over my head down to my knees to cover the growing erection. The cloud of her smell that i Inhaled while pulling the dress on made my dick grow even faster. Then I slid the shorts up my legs. I was hard as a rock. I have never been as hard as this time. Meanwhile she put her old uniform on. "Looks cute, doesn't it?" "I... I... don't..." I was speechless and felt weak. She approached me. Beside her i was really small and weak, and this was exactly how I felt. "You don't what? Have you lost you ability to speak? We are heading outside now. We got to show everybody how cute you are!" She grabbed her bag and pushed me outside. I could feel the breeze underneath the dress. It was weird. I felt exposed and embarrassed but somehow aroused. A few guys at were walking by and looked at me and started giggling. "Isn't he cute guys?!" "Sure he is! A real cutie!" One of them said and then they laughed loudly. "Such a cute girl! I think I'll take you home!" I just felt like doing what she wants. How couldn't I obey her? She was bigger and stronger than me. On our way to her, she would always ak people passing by if I was cute. Everyone laughed or smiled at me and said how cute I was. Every laugh, every look and ever comment made my heart beat faster and combined with the tight silky clothing gliding around my cock I grew harder and harder leaking already some precum. But thanks to the skirt noone noticed. We finally reacher Trishs home. She unlocked the door pulled me in and pulled me into her room. "So, do you fell cute?" I was confused. What was I supposed to say? "No, I don't, Trish." "Why not? I thought this dress made me look cute." She pushed me onto her bed. I landed on my back. Then I noticed that the skirt rode up. My huge boner and the cum stain was fully visible. "My my... what do we have here. Seems like you lied to me. So you feel cute with it?" "No, I do not! Realy!" "Then explain this rod in my cute dress you're wearing right now!" "I... I can't!" "One thing is for sure! You look pathetic! You can't stay like this!" "So I can change in my clothes now?" "No way! Look at my dress! Look what you did!" I tried to look away full of shame. She stood besides me and grabed my head with one hand and moved it so that I have to look at my own bulge and stain. "Do you see that Gideon? You made a mess... Thats not exceptable! You know what that means... Time for some punishment!" She sat on my lap rubbing her crotch against mine while pinching my nipples. "I know what girls like. I think I enjoy them more than man. So you will be my girl tonight!" Then she started kissing me, pushing her tongue into my mouth and playing wildly with mine. To finish the kiss, she sucked on my bottom lip. Then she looked me deep in the eye and said "I will use you the way I like for as long as I like and you will obey me! Did you get that!" "Yes, ma'am!" "That's my cute little girl!" She lowered one hand to my crotch to lower the skirt so it covers my dick, then she started stroking it above the skirt. "Personaly i love the way the clothes glide around. How do you like it. No need to tell me, I can feel it!" I let out a huge moan as i noticed a wet stain forming in her crotch area. As she rode my dick her pants must have been pushed tight into her pussy. "As I saw you in my uniform in front of that pizza girl, it made me realy horny." She bit her bottom lip and moaned. "I couldn't help my self and started masturbating. But because I couldn't let that woman wait too long I could't finish. I thought about that situation for days and what made me that excited. I thought it was because I like women and that pizza lady was hot. But seeing you like that gives me a good feeling as well." The started sucking on my nipples and bit them sometimes while carrassing my ass and pushing my dick from behind against her crotch. Her wetness now soaked not only her pants but it reached ehen my dick through the shiny lycra. The wet lycra clinging to my dick and balls gave me the final blow. I came hard and moaned even harder. "You came without my permission. What a weakling! I will show you no mercy now!" She polled her shorts down revealing her lycra shorts underneath and sat on my face. "Now you will make me cum! And you'll better be good!" I liked her pussy right through the spandex. Smelling and tasting her made me hard again. It was like a drug. I got hard again in an instant. I switched between licking, sucking and pushing my tongue right through the lycra into her pussy. A few minutes passed. "Now grab my tits and massage them!" I did as I was told. She moaned harder and louder until she came and squirted right into my face. Her love juices were flowing right into my face. She rolled off me and calmed down for a few moments. I kept quiet. She went up and left the room as she came back a few seconds later she held a towel in her hand. "Clean this mess up!" "Yes!" "If you want to be my girl you have to become on! Pull your clothes off. I obeyed her as she undressed herself. "You'll be wearing my old unifrom now. It smells like a wet girl and I like that!" I took her clothes, oulled the wet tight and shiny short on. My dick grew harder and started twitching. Then i pulled the shirt and the short on. Her intense smell and her wetness that was covering my dick made me so excited that i didn't notice what Trish was doing. She pulled the cum drenched shorts from the new uniform on and pushed it deep into her pussy and rubbed it. "Now i smell like a grown man, but something is missing." She reached into a drawer and grabbed a strap-on. She pushed her part deep through the lycra into herself and aplied some lube on it. Then she smiled at me. "I heard you are a virgin my dear girl. You don't have to be. She pushed the artificial dick slowly through the legholes of both shorts into my ass. I let out a realy girly moan. "Thas the thing I wanna hear my dear!" She said and started fucking me in the ass. Faster and faster and harder. Sometimes she pulled my hair or played with my nipples as she started to moan too. "I'm going to come now so you are allowed to come too." As she came a small tube integrated in the strap-on transfered her cum right into my ass as if she was a ream guy. This came unexpected but felt really hot so I ended up coming too. A few days later, some of the other girls complained to the coach that all the boys are staring at them like monkeys. So they changed back to the old uniforms and I was allowed to keep Trishs uniform with one condition: I have to keep obeying her.
bob20978
posted 2 years ago
OMG thank you so much for this delicious banquet of perversion. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but for this niche focus group of one person, it doesn't just hit the mark, it spanks it until it burns a fetching shade of embarrassed pink. Great job!
Deleted user
posted 1 year ago
Amazing story! Oh, how I desire to be him (her), all dressed up and forced! What a great fantasy!