School Days

How I got into Spandex
I2BenDover
posted 2 years ago
School was closed weekends, but there was always a facilities man on duty who would let me into the building to do my stretches. Mr Hugh was a great big black dude, kind of fat, not muscular, who liked wearing running tights - apparently without a supporter of any kind - it was really hard not to look down at his massive bulges. His tights were usually in light gray or blue and didn't leave much to the imagination. One day he gave me a "little present", a pair of white, super stretchy, thin tights, to work out in. "Go put 'em on" he said. Nervously, I pulled them on, enjoying the feeling of the material, I was getting hard. The tights fit like a glove, the back seam went clear up my ass. I could see my skin showing through, especially the strong tan line from being in the sun, my ass and thighs looked amazing. Mr Hugh walked in to see how things were going. I covered my crotch in embarrassment. "Come on, let's have a look", "but I'm not wearing a dance belt or anything underneath" I said. Standing before him in just these fucking tights and a hoodie felt a little humiliating. That my dick was hard with excitement wasn't helping. He ignored that and had me turn so that he could look at my ass. He pulled me toward him and started nuzzling the back of my neck, running his huge hands all over me, my whole little butt fit in one hand! "Shit, what am I getting into" I thought. His breathing had turned heavier. I was so intensely turned on, his massive dick pressing against my ass. He locked the door, and whispered, "on your knees", gently pushing my shoulders down. He'd been massaging his junk the whole time, now it was time for me to look at it. He pulled down the front of his tights and out flopped an enormous, fucking huge, hairless black cock. I was stunned. It was uncut and looked obscene. I took his dick in my mouth, barely able to do so. 'Pull the skin back, it gets bigger" he said, and wow - did it ever! That big fucking snake in his tights was finally out and I was getting to taste it. The sight of me on my knees, wearing those nearly transparent tights, worshipping Mr Hugh is unforgettable...I've been wearing tights of all sorts since...
BiSurfer
posted 2 years ago
Fucking hot!!!

frost1001frost1001 liked this.

Cobrajock
posted 1 year ago
Wow, that's so hot!!