Real encounter

Encounters
bikiniminaz
posted 2 years ago
This isn't fictional, this is about a couple of actual encounters, granted these happened years ago. I had been talking with this guy for a while, online. We both were into skimpy swimwear and such and he wanted to invite me over to his place to hang out in or by his pool for a while. Finally, things aligned where we were able to meet but I wasn't ready as I would have liked. He emailed me while I was at work so I headed over after work. I didn't have anything to wear so I stopped at Kohl's but couldn't find a swimsuit to my liking so I picked up a pack of cotton bikini briefs underwear. I then made my way to his address where he answered the door in a blue speedo. I think he was about eight years older than me, but I can't be sure. We introduced ourselves and I went into the bathroom to strip off my clothes and change into the bikini briefs. We then went out to his backyard and pool and just hung around, getting acquainted. I won't bore you with too much because nothing really happened as we were just getting to know each other and such. I left and went about my day. I want to say that it was a few weeks later, when I got another email from him, inviting me to hang out with him by his pool. He specified that he needed somebody to apply oil on him and that he'd enjoy returning the favor. This time, I made sure to be ready. I made sure that I was trimmed and shaved in all the right places. I also remembered to bring my metallic blue thong swimsuit with me to work. I had only half a day of work so I headed over to his place. He answered the door wearing a bright orange thong swimsuit and invited me into his house. I then, went into his bathroom and changed into my above mentioned blue thong swimsuit and it felt good. We then went out to his backyard/pool area. He had two of those folding chairs laid out, so we could lay out and catch some sun. He laid face-down and asked me to oil him up, which I did. I took my time making sure to cover his back and I was a little shy at first, but I did apply the oil to his exposed butt cheeks and enjoyed it. I also made sure to get his legs and such. Then it was my turn, I stood up and invited him to "do the honors". He then grabbed the bottle of oil and walked up behind me. I remember him using one hand to pour the oil on and then the other hand to rub the oil on me. I just kept my eyes forward as he did the honors. He started at my shoulders and worked down my back. As he got to the small of my back I got a little nervous, wondering if he'd go for my butt. I did notice him pull his hand way, for a moment, from the small of my back. Next thing I know is him rubbing the oil on my butt, one cheek at a time. I did notice that his pace slowed down and he really took his time. :) He then continued down the back of my legs but then he doubled-back with an upward stroke on my legs and back onto my butt. Which I enjoyed and even told him "Oh, that feels good." Not much else happened after that so I'll end it here, for the time being.
Last edited: 2 years ago
Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
Secret playground for adults, where you can meet different people - https://spandexparty.com/xmeet
BiSurfer
posted 2 years ago
Yes, please keep going! :) BTW, please ignore the SPAM above me if it's still there.

bikiniminazbikiniminaz liked this.

peterwhitethong
posted 2 years ago
hot story!!! nice hanging in thongs by the pool

bikiniminazbikiniminaz liked this.

Tnglvr
posted 2 years ago
I’d love to know if anything else happened that day on another meeting with him