GX3 - Anyone?

Shops and Sites
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
Hey guys - thanks for your help on Skinzwear in the other post. Now I’m curious about GX3 - i just came across this brand and curious if anyone here has experience with them? Fit, material, stretch, look? https://en.gx3underwear.com/ Thanks again!
Navisti
posted 2 years ago
Hey I like their stuff…material is good but the fit might be a bit tight…I would go up one size from what you normally would wear…unless you’re into small and tight? ;)

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Exhibitionist
posted 2 years ago
Ooh thats a brand ive not come across before and their items looks great! More shopping for me I think haha

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: Navisti
Hey I like their stuff…material is good but the fit might be a bit tight…I would go up one size from what you normally would wear…unless you’re into small and tight? ;)
Yeah small and tight is my preference but these Japanese brands can be really small! Maybe I’ll do a test run with just one item and see. Too bad they only make a couple thongs…but they DO look hot. I love the shiny material.
Navisti
posted 2 years ago
posted by: Bubblebum
posted by: Navisti
Yeah small and tight is my preference but these Japanese brands can be really small! Maybe I’ll do a test run with just one item and see. Too bad they only make a couple thongs…but they DO look hot. I love the shiny material.
You should, the shipping price will definitely add. I purchased a few items to get most out of it. The shiny fabric feels good. Best of luck!
hotthong1
posted 2 years ago
Thanks for sharing! The GX3 GLOSS TOUCH ULTRA V BIKINI looks really hot!
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: hotthong1
Thanks for sharing! The GX3 GLOSS TOUCH ULTRA V BIKINI looks really hot!
Yeah and that mesh seam down the butt looks sexy
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
https://en.gx3underwear.com/all-item/k1059/ These look super cute and comfy

speedologospeedologo liked this.