Question about TM thongs

Shops and Sites
thongplay
posted 3 years ago
Hi fellow thongers! I'm thinking about ordering some stuff from Japanese brand TM and I was wondering if anyone here has ordered them before? If so, how small do they run? Their website suggests ordering sizes L or XL if you're a westerner, but I own a couple of super stretchy thongs I bought in Japan (not TM) on a size M and I love how they fit. For the record I'm a 6ft skinny guy (145 lbs) and usually go for a US/European size small when buying thongs. For those not familiar with the brand, here's their website: https://txm.co.jp/index.php
kspandex
posted 3 years ago
Tm thongs run on aisan sizing. So typically if you are US small then you'd want to go up one size to a medium. My expericane buying from them is you can actually buy your normal US size from them (in your case a small) or go up a size. The up size with fit great, your normal size with just feel snug. The best part about tm thong (aside from the amazing material they are made out of) is the crazy amount of stretch in them. So even if they look super tiny when you get them they can handle a good stretch.
H-B-I-C
posted 3 years ago
I'm on the Thicccc'er/Beefier Side, Wear a L in Joe Snyder Bulge Thongs, In the Middle of a Medium/Large in MuscleSkins, and can Fit a L in TM, but Prefer LL, so if I want to pull of the front of the Thong under my my Balls to expose my Bulge, I don't have to worry about damaging the stitching. I do order both L & LL, but usually L is for Daily Wear, and LL, if I feel like playing with my dick out. Lol I think with your Weight, you would do fine with Medium, because they do Stretch A LOT. My FAVORITE Fabric from them is the ClearSkin.
thongboynick
posted 3 years ago
I am fond of the TM suits. I have some T-backs (g-strings) in M and they fit nicely. I love to wear ultra skimpy gear and my suits always make heads turn on the beach!
thongplay
posted 3 years ago
Awesome! Thanks for all the replies. :)
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
They seem to be getting much more popular worldwide. I love them and have been buying them for a few years. I tend to go for the designs with more stretch in them and although I am normally a medium size with TM you normally have to go a size up. They just look and feel fantastic and I get quite a lot of attention when I wear them to the sauna :-)
ism_au
posted 3 years ago
With your size you'll be ok with size M.. I am 179cm and around 80kgs and I find the L or LL size to be more comfortable. My fav fabric is the strikeskin! so soft and stretchy.. I've rubbed a few orgasms in them. :p Their max bulge or just impact moulds over the cock very well.
hotthong1
posted 3 years ago
Thanks for all the great advice on TM thongs. I have to get some now!!
thongplay
posted 3 years ago
I finally received them and I'm in love with how stretchy and skimpy they are. I've posted some pics on my profile. Thanks again for the input!

speedologospeedologo liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
Wow that’s so sexy! What size do you normally wear in other uw and what size TM did you get?
speedologo
posted 2 years ago
Seeing all of you guys pretty pics wearing your thongs, I am starting to fancy them seriously as well .... Do you think my body type is suitable for wearing thongs? And should I start with HOM or with JS or any other brand ? Look forward to your recommendations x

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

morcko
posted 2 years ago
Sure you have the body for wearing hot sexy thongs !!!

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: speedologo
Seeing all of you guys pretty pics wearing your thongs, I am starting to fancy them seriously as well .... Do you think my body type is suitable for wearing thongs? And should I start with HOM or with JS or any other brand ? Look forward to your recommendations x
Of course you do! Try a cocksox thong for an easy start then get a Joe Snyder

Deleted user
posted 2 years ago
I agree with the others, go for it. I am hardly an Adonis but I do alright in a TM thong and they feel great!!
Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
Which HOM do yo have? The Fredy or something else?
speedologo
posted 2 years ago
I only have that green half shiny-half see thru HOM on my pic, let me know what other thong I could or should buy! ;-)
H-B-I-C
posted 2 years ago
I only have that green half shiny-half see thru HOM on my pic, let me know what other thong I could or should buy! ;-)
Try TM for sure. Any of the Bulge Styles. The ClearSkin is my favorite Fabric, but the NewTM2 Fabric is nice, as well as the Strike Skin. If looking for something locally, I'm sure you could find Joe Snyder Bulge Thongs (Not the Polyester Fabric). But if you're looking to order from the US, Get a 1/2" Strap (or Smaller) Poser Thong from Muscleskins. Also, your body type is fine for thongs, anyones body type, really. Who cares what other people think. You only live once, wear what makes you feel sexy. ;-)

speedologospeedologo,BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 2 years ago
posted by: H-B-I-C
Try TM for sure. Any of the Bulge Styles. The ClearSkin is my favorite Fabric, but the NewTM2 Fabric is nice, as well as the Strike Skin. If looking for something locally, I'm sure you could find Joe Snyder Bulge Thongs (Not the Polyester Fabric). But if you're looking to order from the US, Get a 1/2" Strap (or Smaller) Poser Thong from Muscleskins. Also, your body type is fine for thongs, anyones body type, really. Who cares what other people think. You only live once, wear what makes you feel sexy. ;-)
Agee with all of that!

speedologo
posted 2 years ago
H_B_I_C_. and Bubblebum, thanks for the great advice .... !
H-B-I-C
posted 2 years ago
H_B_I_C_. and Bubblebum, thanks for the great advice .... !
No worries. But you also might have trouble fitting your big hard dick in the pouch, but i'm sure you can make it work, to show us.