Lee and Danny, Fictional Story, PT1.

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
This is the story of Lee an Danny, the beginning of how they meet. It was by pure chance how i meet Lee, my mum had being dating his dad for a while, but we never meet for some time in their relationship. Then one fateful day my mum told me we were going for dinner over Mark's house because they had something special to announce. We had to pack some night clothes, as drinks were going to over flow that festive evening, we couldn't drive back home, and i had to sleep in the guest room. After the meal, they announce they were to marry and live as man and wife at Mark's country home, miles from any where. 11pm when we all turned in, disappearing into our bedrooms, showers going, I'd forgotten to pack my tooth brush, i decided to go an ask Lee if he had a spare. Walking down the hallway to lee's bedroom, he never close the door properly, so there a 2 inch gap opening. Before i knocked, peaking through the gap, i saw Lee laying on top of his bed. Wearing nothing more than a bright yellow thong, reading what looked like a bodybuilders magazine on the bed. He looked hot i remembered, laying on his front, legs spread apart, plus a butt plug up his ass, with the thong string keeping it in place, wow, i thought. Lee was a tall guy, beard, quiet hairy body, sort of dirty blonde/ light brown, in the light, muscular heavy set body, thick thighs, and great buns, mmm. Nipping back to my door, i opened it, slammed it shut, then made heavy foot steps to Lee's door, knocking gently, asking softly if he was a wake. One moment Danny, opening the door in a silk robe and a smile to greet me with, i asked if he had a spare tooth brush i could have. Yes i have mate, as he walked pass me into the hall. In my chest of draws by the bed help yourself,, do you want a bottle of water from the fridge, i'm geting one. love one, as i walk into his room where the chest of draws were. What a total surprise awaited me upon opening those draws... There were, butt plugs, cockrings, vibrators, dildos, you name it, it was there. Another draw, mags of hot guys in spandex/lycra, sportswear. Then all the clothes they wore in the magazines, my mouth dropped open at the site, moving bondage stuff, ropes and handcuffs to find the toothbrush. Lee entered the room, i slammed the draws shut, holding the tooth brush up in front of me, red faced and heart beating fast, found one, in a squeaky voice. If your mum and my dad are to marry, you just as well find out now who is this 37yr old step brother your going to have. After the shock factor settled, drinking the water quickly, Lee walked back over to the chest of draws pulling out a bright red thong for me to try on. Put this on Danny, i'm not gay he said, but have a fetish for guys in all sorts of sportswear, the male form gets me going mate. Now what Lee never knew was i liked sportswear too, and only to happy to put this garment on. Turning my back and opening my robe, they glided up my legs. Adjusting them around my waist, then snuggled my balls and cock in the pouch for the best look. Take your robe off Danny, let me see how you look, dropping my robe to the floor, showing my full bare backside with a small amount of red fabric around my waist. Disappearing down the crack of my ass, nice hairy legs and ass you have there, must be all the cycling, dad said you did. Now turn around mate. As i turned in full view , Lee's robe was lying over a chair i noticed, smiling he walked toward me standing by the bed. Lee hand extented out, as his fingers ran through my hairy chest, my heart was racing, but so was his. Can you allow your new step brother to give you a hug. A sort of welcome to the family, after all Danny, my dad hugs your mum often, stepping forward i slipped my arm around his back and pulled him tight to me. Placing his arms underneath mine, we were locked together. I started to rub our dormant bulges together without realizing it, as lee's hand slipped down on my pert hairy buttocks, saying this feels nice. Our tools started to firm up in our brightly coloured thongs constantly grinding together. Squeezing Lee's buttocks, i said, as step brothers, should we be really doing this with each other, the lazy grin, and far away look in his eyes said it all. Things were heating up as we enjoyed each others bodies, cocks nice and lumpy, swaying side to side. When the door above the next floor opened and banged shut, Mark's dad was coming down, headed for the kitchen. Parting our bodies quickly and placing our robes back on, i made for the doorway into the hall, and back to my bedroom. Mark look and smiled, saying you ok, with me showing him my tooth brush i borrowed fron Lee, i'm cool, just need to brush my teeth before bed. Glad to see you both getting on, with the wedding coming up. Smiling back at him, thinking thats wasn't the only thing up tonight. My cock was still rock hard in those red thongs i had on closing my bedroom door. Jumping in my bed, playing with my bulging thong. Thinking to myself, I'm going to have Lee tomorrow. When my mum an Mark leave to go sort out the wedding together in town. I'm going to offer Lee a day out in the woods behind his family home. Dressed in spandex/lycra, and talk him into taking some of his toys i'll use on him. Plus he'll be firm all day with a flexing boner if all goes to plan. PART 2 TO FOLLOW.
Bubblebum
posted 3 years ago
Such a hot story, can’t wait for round 2! I like that Danny had to leave the room so fast that he couldn’t take the thong off…a reminder for the rest of the night. :)
peterwhitethong
posted 3 years ago
wow really hot!!!! keep it on
Bubblebum
posted 3 years ago
Would be hot if he just went straight back to Lee’s room to finish the play session and see just how ‘non-gay’ he is!