A first, Not last

Encounters
kinikispeedo
posted 3 years ago
Growing up around friends in the 1970s and 1980s, and playing football over the fields, I had always had a fascination for sportswear and soccer shorts. Obviously I think most of my childhood fantasies were born from doing PE at school and going through a phase of looking at other lads in the changing rooms or in the sports hall. My first inkling that I liked lads in shorts was at my High School when I had a raging boner sitting down on a bench watched a friend called Steve playing basketball. He had the cutest bubble butt in his tight white PE shorts. I really could have cum in my shorts just watching. Thinking of one of the burly women teachers was the only way I could get the tent in my PE shorts down. On leaving school, myself and our close friends still played soccer over the fields, and one friend Kevan always used to come down on his racer bike. Also sporting a nice tight bubble butt and clad in tight trackies he certainly made a stir in my groin at times. He also joined a running club in my home town in the West Midlands, and this was the first time I had seen him in his tight high cut nylon running shorts, and that was the first time I just had to jack off after seeing him running on the road. As time went by we used to play snooker at his club, and I somehow got the idea that he was the same as me. He used to always touch my bum when I was bending over the snooker table, jokingly like, but I sometimes wondered just how far he would go. I finally had the chance when we had arranged to go for a weekend in Blackpool. Sharing a room and double bed as those were the days when no one really cared as two lads were just seen as that, a fun weekend in Blackpool and out drinking. The night went as just a lads night out, myself and Kevan had a few beers, crawling back to the guest house around 12.30am much the worse for drink, but happy. The time came to finally turn in. We never slept naked, you just didn’t do that in those days as friends, so I had my speedo’s to change into, yellow ones, they were my favourite. Kevan had his running short, wow I though as he climbed into bed hoping I don’t pop a boner in my speedo’s. It didn’t need asking twice, that thought just lingered and up it came. Speedo’s being tight soon created a narrow space down the front so lying on my side facing the room, Kevan lying with his back to me facing the wall, we drifted off to sleep, all hopes of any fun gone for the night. I woke about 2 hours later to the feel of something pressing into my speedo clad bum cheeks, Kevan had turned over was also sporting a huge erection in his Adidas running shorts, he was rubbing it against my speedo’s. Not sure if he was awake or asleep I didn’t want to turn over. He slowly kept on grinding into my arse and at one point I swore I could feel actual skin touch my leg. This made me instantly hard too and i just had to go for more. Still not sure if he knew what he was going, i pulled the leg of my speedo’s to one side, and then actually felt his cock against my left bum cheek. Not wanting to make it seem meant, I slowly replaced my speedo’s over his cock and left it at that. He was obviously enjoying it now as I could feel him rubbing against my hole, my moist hole was making him grind even more and I could actually feel his bellend push close to my opening. His breathing got more shallow which made me wonder if he really did know what he was doing. I started to push back in the hope of actually getting most of him inside my boy hole, but it seemed that this was just too much for Kevan, he started to slowly convulse and shake as he emptied what felt like copious amount of warm spunk all over my hole. I could feel it actually shooting up the crack inside my speedo’s. My first time with a friend and it felt awesome. I just had to add my spunk to the front of my speedo’s as I could feel his love juices being pumped over my arse. The morning arose with a wet patch around the arse of my speedo’s and some crusty cum on the front of Kevans shorts. He must have known what he did in the night, infact, just a look on Kevan’s face told it all, he even asked what the wet patch was around the back of my yellow speedo’s was, as if he thought I had put it there. Could the second night be any better. Again, a night out, few beers and back to the Guest House, this time Kevan donned his white lycra running shorts he used for track trials. I had never seen him those, my god, I nearly spunked there and then. Was he expecting a bit of fun and knew what I liked? I decided then to change into my other light blue speedo’s for bed and slowly got into bed. Kevan climbed over me to access the wall side and on doing so I could see he was sporting a bit of a bulge in the lycra shorts he wore. Instantly, under the sheets my cock jumped in my lycra speedo’s. Kevan lay facing the wall, so this time I turned over to face his back. Thinking this was going to be just the last night of our holiday and it was going to be boring, I slowy started to drift off to land of nod. Only this time, just 20 minutes later, I gould feel Kevan pushing back his ass into my crotch, shocked as i was still half asleep, I was wondering what’s going on. He started to do it more gradual. Fully awake now, i couldn’t help but participate. I slowly spooned his lycra clad ass in those white Adidas running shorts. My cock straining through my tight light blue speedos was just too much, i simply had to roll them down. Rubbing against Kevan’s arse must have helped release a little pre-cum from myself, and soon Kevan’s hand found its way round the back to pull his own lycra shorts down a little. Still grinding into my crotch, was he hoping for more? I couldn’t hold back much longer being just the second time that anything like this had ever happened, so I moved down the bed a little so that my cock was pointing right at Kevan’s waiting hole. With the pre-cum still flowing Kevan also pushed down the bed a little and I slowly slipped into his passage. It felt warm, like a velvet glove as I gradually went in deeper and deeper. Kevan’s constant grinding and pushing down was pushing me closer to orgasm. I just had to tell Kevan i was going to cum and to stop doing it. He just said if you have to, cum inside him. Just saying that set me off, I just could not hold back. My loins just exploded, I didnt really have to push, Kevan did most of the work, my balls contracted as I pumped a good 10 or 12 loads into Kevan’s plump bubble butt. The warmth from his velvet love hole was milking my seed from my balls like no tomorrow. Finally pulling out, Kevan pulled his white down and, turning me over, pulled my light blue speedo’s down. How could I say no after I had just filled his cherry. I lay flat and felt Kevan’s weapon slowly push at what it was after the night before. Pushing out i felt him slide in all the way. My speedos still only part down, but they cradled his balls as he banged my hole with all his might. Only 3 minutes ..that’s all it took, he didn’t to ask me where i wanted it, he knew, 12 or 14 spurts of his hot spunk shot straight into my body, I could feel the warm creamy cum filling me with every pulse of his cock. Now THIS is what I wanted all those year back, cock in my arse, and I had one to fill too. We were both spent, and just lay there, i pulled my speedo back up too. And finally went to sleep. Morning broke with Kevan climbing over me for the toilet. As he put one leg over me i watched as my spunk was still oozing out of his hole into his speedo’s. I must have shot that much it stayed inside him all night. Gettin out of bed, I could also feel his spunk running into the ass crack of my tight speedo’s. What a night that was, both filled with each others hot spunk and still saving it for our lycra butts in the morning. I knew then that I just had to watch him running, knowing full well that in those tight high cut running shorts would soon be leaking my spunk one day from his love hole.
frost1001
posted 3 years ago
Great story and great experience. Thanks for sharing
kinikispeedo
posted 3 years ago
The journey back home to the West Midlands was a trip full of ideas for the coming weeks. With it still being summer I had come up with the idea of going for a few bike rides with Kevan, after all, he did like cycling as he used to come down on his bike all those years ago. As he dropped me of, I mentioned for us to maybe pop out the weekend down to the canal tow paths on the bikes if he still had his. Great idea he said, so the last few days of the week flew by and I was really looking forward to the Saturday. With the weather being quite nice still, I decided to look through my lycra cycling gear, and made my mind up that I was going to put on my blue top and bib shorts, and wondering what Kevan was going to wear I instantly got hard. Not wishing to cum in them there and then, I had a quick rub and stopped and grabbed the phone, rang Kev and said I was ready. He said he would be about 10 minutes as he was just getting changed, and that he had been to the Cycle store to grab a few bib shorts and tops, again, my throbbing starting down there. Waiting for a knock at the door seemed like an eternity as looked forward to seeing what Kevan was wearing. I was not disappointed either as, on opening the door, he rode round the corner in the tightest of lycra gear. White and blue top with White shorts with 2 blue stripes down each leg. Was i going to have follow him all the way round the Canal paths without spunking into mine, how could i now I thought. We soon made out way down to the roadside to get onto the canal path, I closely watched Kevan’s ass as his sweet bubble butt moved left and right on his saddle. My balls were feeling heavy with the wanton pleasure that was being created in my loins. We must have rode for a good 8 or 10 miles before finally deciding to stop for a breather. We found a clearing with a few picnic tables by the canal and decided this was a good spot for a sit down. Kevan un-mounted first by the table, his foot standing on the seat to lift him off the bike gave me a view of the tightness of those shorts and the welcoming hole that lay beneath. My eyes seemed to open wide as Ii gradually rode my bike closer for a better view and moving right up beside him, I put my palm onto his ass to feel the silkyness of that butt in those tight white cycle shorts. He just smiled as I gave him a pat on the cheek. We both lay down on the grass rather than sitting on the benches, and opened our bottles of water. Kevan said he liked the look of my race suit with a sparkle in his eyes, so i just opened my legs a little to give him a view of my pert ass. He moved a little closer sipping his water as he slid close to me. We glanced about to make sure that there was no one else around, being the only 2 there gave us a quick chance for some fun. Kevan slowly rubbed his lycra clad cock through his shorts, so I just had to turn over to give him full view of my bum. He lay right on top of me grinding into my lycra covered ass. Not wanting to get caught by stranger, he quickly probed my cheeks with his weapon through his bib shorts. He suddenly stopped quick and shuddered as he emptied what felt like gallons of cum into the front of his shorts. I could feel the warmth coating the outside of my blue lycra covered ass. Looking round I could see had got up a little and I could see his creamy spunk still oozing through the front of his shorts. Spent, he got a wet wipe from his saddle bag and cleaned the front of his shorts. I told him to take them down a little to clean the inside too. Once they were down, I could see his starfish winking at me, my throbbing member was straining in my spandex, I just had to release it. I quickly got up beside Kevan and used a finger to entice his hole slightly open, without any hesitation Kev just bent a little and asked me to fuck his tight ass. I didn’t need asking twice. Slowly but surely I inserted my dripping cock into his waiting hole pushing all the way in. The smoothness of his lycra just below his bum line was tempting my balls to spill their seed. With a final few thrusts of my hard weapon I pumped a good few load of hot jizz right up Kevan. I swear I didn’t spill a drop. A noise in the distance made me quickly pull out and Kevan just as quickly pulled up his white bib shorts. Both jumping on our bikes and pedalling off into the sunset, I could see Kevan’s tight butt above his saddle start to ooze my spunk into the back of his lycra shorts from his used hole. The friction on the front of my shorts was working overtime and i just had a split second to look down to see my member throb and pump away in the front of my blue bib shorts, running down onto my saddle for me to sit in all the way home. I guess being so young and virile helped us produce no much creamy juices that we both just needed somewhere to leave our hit cum. I never knew Kevan was like this all those years back, yet this was just the start of something new.
kinikispeedo
posted 3 years ago
If anyone would like the next installment, let me know...
frost1001
posted 3 years ago
Yes please
Bubblebum
posted 3 years ago
Yes please!!
kinikispeedo
posted 3 years ago
Our next adventure came in the fall of 1982. Summer had finished and the nights were drawing in, we started to hang out around the Library for a bit of warmth, and decided to start playing snooker again. Our club was an MEB club, local to us, it had 2 snooker tables, one in the main bar area, with a fruit machine and table tennis table, the other table was in a closed off room. Just a snooker table and a meter for the 50p coin, which lasted about 1 hour. We had decided that a Thursday was a better day, very quiet for the club being just before the weekend. We checked the quiet room out, great we though, no one in the club at all tonight apart from a few in the bar area. We grabbed a few pints and headed to the snooker room. Kevan just couldn’t wait for me to break off, a little kick in his balls area told me that. Kevan had a bit of a fetish for his tight Levi jeans at the time, and to keep him interested, I had also bought some. Thankfully, you could lock the door from the inside too if you had the light on over the table, a bonus really especially as two horny lads in tight Levi’s were in there. As soon as I was over the snooker table, I could feel Kevans finger probing where my hole was, I instantly knew what he was after! By my third shot of the game I was sporting a huge bulge in my tight jeans, and with Kevan bending over in front of me showing his tight ass only added fuel to my fire. That tight Levi ass was just aching to be filled as was mine. We double checked the door for security and I checked Kevan’s jeans for the long thin bulge that was protruding down his right leg. Just hoping those balls of his were full of his pent-up boy juice. Going commando in those days was new thing for me as I loved to feel the tightness of lycra or speedo’s against my cock. Jeans were a different feel, especially levi’s, they were made from a smoother denim and mine were also a stretch material, even better. I just wiggled my bum as i bent over to take my next shot, Kevan just walked up behind me and pressed into my Levi-clad tight butt. I could feel his throbbing member in his jeans and wondered if was commando too. Did he like the feel of his denim against his skin too?. I just had to find out. Unzipping my jeans I quickly lowered them a little to give Kevan access to my passage, he only had to unzip his jeans, no boxers, no undies told me he was commando. My moist love boy hole was just there for his pleasure and with his 7 inch cock just poking out of his jeans, he knew exactly where it was needed. Aiming at my goal, he slowly leaned into me, pressing it in gradually until his full 7”, was right inside my passage. I moaned in delight of feeling this huge monster inside me. I just had to push back to keep it there. He slowly withdrew and then banged it right back up my chute hitting my G spot and setting me off. I instantly shot 8 or 10 spurts of white hot cum into the front of my jeans that were just above my crotch area, soaking through the denim leaving a wet stain. The pulsating of my G post area set Kevan off and i could feel him firing of a volley of hot spunk right against my insides. I wasn’t going to let go or let him out until he had filled me to the brim. I squeezed every last drop from his balls and made sure I was keeping it in my hole. Pulling out carefully as not to let any out, i could still feel the warm cummy fluid inside me, and pulled up my stretch jeans carefully so as not to let any out at that point. We carried on playing snooker for the next half hour while my cum dried on the crotch of my Levi’s. Eventually walking back home Kevan, he said he could see a damp patch in the crack of my tight jeans where my hole was, i knew he had cum copious amounts in my bum, so I just had to show him more, i pushed a little and could feel his cooler sperm just oozing into the back of my Levi’s. The feel of his juices running out just made me add another load inside my tight jeans. What a real horny night that was.

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 3 years ago
posted by: kinikispeedo
Our next adventure came in the fall of 1982. Summer had finished and the nights were drawing in, we started to hang out around the Library for a bit of warmth, and decided to start playing snooker again. Our club was an MEB club, local to us, it had 2 snooker tables, one in the main bar area, with a fruit machine and table tennis table, the other table was in a closed off room. Just a snooker table and a meter for the 50p coin, which lasted about 1 hour. We had decided that a Thursday was a better day, very quiet for the club being just before the weekend. We checked the quiet room out, great we though, no one in the club at all tonight apart from a few in the bar area. We grabbed a few pints and headed to the snooker room. Kevan just couldn’t wait for me to break off, a little kick in his balls area told me that. Kevan had a bit of a fetish for his tight Levi jeans at the time, and to keep him interested, I had also bought some. Thankfully, you could lock the door from the inside too if you had the light on over the table, a bonus really especially as two horny lads in tight Levi’s were in there. As soon as I was over the snooker table, I could feel Kevans finger probing where my hole was, I instantly knew what he was after! By my third shot of the game I was sporting a huge bulge in my tight jeans, and with Kevan bending over in front of me showing his tight ass only added fuel to my fire. That tight Levi ass was just aching to be filled as was mine. We double checked the door for security and I checked Kevan’s jeans for the long thin bulge that was protruding down his right leg. Just hoping those balls of his were full of his pent-up boy juice. Going commando in those days was new thing for me as I loved to feel the tightness of lycra or speedo’s against my cock. Jeans were a different feel, especially levi’s, they were made from a smoother denim and mine were also a stretch material, even better. I just wiggled my bum as i bent over to take my next shot, Kevan just walked up behind me and pressed into my Levi-clad tight butt. I could feel his throbbing member in his jeans and wondered if was commando too. Did he like the feel of his denim against his skin too?. I just had to find out. Unzipping my jeans I quickly lowered them a little to give Kevan access to my passage, he only had to unzip his jeans, no boxers, no undies told me he was commando. My moist love boy hole was just there for his pleasure and with his 7 inch cock just poking out of his jeans, he knew exactly where it was needed. Aiming at my goal, he slowly leaned into me, pressing it in gradually until his full 7”, was right inside my passage. I moaned in delight of feeling this huge monster inside me. I just had to push back to keep it there. He slowly withdrew and then banged it right back up my chute hitting my G spot and setting me off. I instantly shot 8 or 10 spurts of white hot cum into the front of my jeans that were just above my crotch area, soaking through the denim leaving a wet stain. The pulsating of my G post area set Kevan off and i could feel him firing of a volley of hot spunk right against my insides. I wasn’t going to let go or let him out until he had filled me to the brim. I squeezed every last drop from his balls and made sure I was keeping it in my hole. Pulling out carefully as not to let any out, i could still feel the warm cummy fluid inside me, and pulled up my stretch jeans carefully so as not to let any out at that point. We carried on playing snooker for the next half hour while my cum dried on the crotch of my Levi’s. Eventually walking back home Kevan, he said he could see a damp patch in the crack of my tight jeans where my hole was, i knew he had cum copious amounts in my bum, so I just had to show him more, i pushed a little and could feel his cooler sperm just oozing into the back of my Levi’s. The feel of his juices running out just made me add another load inside my tight jeans. What a real horny night that was.
Very hot story, please keep going!
kinikispeedo
posted 3 years ago
After the escapade with Kevan which introduced me to the wanton pleasures of gay sex, we grew up a little but started running for the same club in our home town. He was gobsmacked that I had chosen the same club as he was in. Wednesdays was the main night for running and cycling and the changing rooms were packed with other fit guys all changing into running gear. If only they knew that Kevans hole had been filled with my hot cum a few months before, I bet they would be watching over their shoulders in case we were ogling then. The time came to get onto the track, 8 lanes of runners, just doing their circuits, my training involved running right behind Kevan in those tight high cut nylon Adidas shorts. How I stopped myself from spurting in my running gear, I will never know. We had been doing the circuits for a good 20 minutes when I, being the newbie, had a bad bout of cramp. Kevan stopped in front of me asking what’s up?. Cramp was all i could shout at him holding my left calf. He came over to bend and straighten my leg a few times to ease it, carefully rubbing the back of my leg and moving slowly to my thigh. I said to be careful in case others were watching, so he mentioned maybe we should go to the changing room where there’s a bench they use for massages. Hoping onto one leg, we made our way there. Kevan’s hand on my ass all the way but out of sight from the others. Once inside, I lay flat on the bench knee’s bent upwards for a leg rub and Kevan could see what his hand on my bum had caused. He slipped a hand up the leg of my shorts to my waiting hole to slowly caress my opening. Slipping his cock easily from the leg of his high cut shorts, he positioned himself level and pointing his cock right at my opening. I asked him to be careful as the cramp was just easing, he was so gentle. Lying on my back was a first time, so he asked me to push out a little so that he could all of his 7” into me. Our first time in running gear, fully clothed, it felt really weird, but a good weird. He rammed my ass for good 2 minutes while watching my solid hard cock rocking in my nylon running shorts. He mush have hit that familiar spot again which just set me off. Kevan watched as copious amounts of my juicy cum coated the inside of my shorts. He smiled as he saw the spunk stain get bigger on the front and down the inside of my shorts, my throbbing cock and pulsing spasm was gripping his tool so tight, it set Kevan off. He pumped what felt like gallons of his baby seed into my waiting rectum. I could feel every jerk as the next wave of spunk filled my insides. Withdrawing carefully again so as not to leak any out, we headed back to the track. This time Kevan said he would follow me in case I had another attack of cramp, little did I know he wanted to watch his cum dribbling from my hole as I ran. I could feel it running out my ass and into the crevice of my shorts, actually leaking through the nylon material and onto the track in front of him. That warm feeling of hot cum leaking from your bum is one of the best feelings in the world.
Bubblebum
posted 3 years ago
posted by: kinikispeedo
After the escapade with Kevan which introduced me to the wanton pleasures of gay sex, we grew up a little but started running for the same club in our home town. He was gobsmacked that I had chosen the same club as he was in. Wednesdays was the main night for running and cycling and the changing rooms were packed with other fit guys all changing into running gear. If only they knew that Kevans hole had been filled with my hot cum a few months before, I bet they would be watching over their shoulders in case we were ogling then. The time came to get onto the track, 8 lanes of runners, just doing their circuits, my training involved running right behind Kevan in those tight high cut nylon Adidas shorts. How I stopped myself from spurting in my running gear, I will never know. We had been doing the circuits for a good 20 minutes when I, being the newbie, had a bad bout of cramp. Kevan stopped in front of me asking what’s up?. Cramp was all i could shout at him holding my left calf. He came over to bend and straighten my leg a few times to ease it, carefully rubbing the back of my leg and moving slowly to my thigh. I said to be careful in case others were watching, so he mentioned maybe we should go to the changing room where there’s a bench they use for massages. Hoping onto one leg, we made our way there. Kevan’s hand on my ass all the way but out of sight from the others. Once inside, I lay flat on the bench knee’s bent upwards for a leg rub and Kevan could see what his hand on my bum had caused. He slipped a hand up the leg of my shorts to my waiting hole to slowly caress my opening. Slipping his cock easily from the leg of his high cut shorts, he positioned himself level and pointing his cock right at my opening. I asked him to be careful as the cramp was just easing, he was so gentle. Lying on my back was a first time, so he asked me to push out a little so that he could all of his 7” into me. Our first time in running gear, fully clothed, it felt really weird, but a good weird. He rammed my ass for good 2 minutes while watching my solid hard cock rocking in my nylon running shorts. He mush have hit that familiar spot again which just set me off. Kevan watched as copious amounts of my juicy cum coated the inside of my shorts. He smiled as he saw the spunk stain get bigger on the front and down the inside of my shorts, my throbbing cock and pulsing spasm was gripping his tool so tight, it set Kevan off. He pumped what felt like gallons of his baby seed into my waiting rectum. I could feel every jerk as the next wave of spunk filled my insides. Withdrawing carefully again so as not to leak any out, we headed back to the track. This time Kevan said he would follow me in case I had another attack of cramp, little did I know he wanted to watch his cum dribbling from my hole as I ran. I could feel it running out my ass and into the crevice of my shorts, actually leaking through the nylon material and onto the track in front of him. That warm feeling of hot cum leaking from your bum is one of the best feelings in the world.
Such a hot story! Started my friday off with a big smile…and maybe a wet spot in my underwear :)
kinikispeedo
posted 3 years ago
Kevan and myself eventually stopped our fun after he moved away, and having a year to myself I discovered my liking for Lycra and speedo’s more. Jerking off into my speedo’s at every opportunity. I managed to get a job in a warehouse which had a rest room and pool table which anyone could use on their dinner hour. Getting friendly with a few of the lads, I eventually got in with one guy called Lee. He had the cutest smile and even tightest of bubble butt, tighter than Kevan’s, and over the pool table the most fuckable ass ever. Not knowing if he was gay or straight was going to be a problem with all these other lads around in the stores, I had to be careful as back in the 1980’s there was a lot of homophobia around, so I had to devise a way of getting Lee to myself. We talked about Christmas that had just gone, telling me he lived with his parents which was the same as me. His likes that he loved his Mini car, he like to go shopping a lot for electrical item. He wanted a video recorder, which at the time was quite a new invention, and costly at the time. We spoke about holidays and I mentioned I love Blackpool. Not wanting to tell him I lost my cherry there a few years earlier. Lee told me he had only been once with his parents back in the early 70’s and couldn’t do much being dragged around with them all day. I said why don’t we pop up for a weekend, jump on a train. His answer was ‘why?’. I instantly thought this was going to be a ‘No’ not with me, but all he said, was ‘I have a car, my Mini’. So it was arranged 2 weeks later that we would have a Saturday night in Blackpool. Every day seemed like an eternity, what should I pack, what will Lee pack. Just one night, what could happen?. That Saturday morning came so slow, I had plenty time, it was May Bank holiday and we threw our gear on the back seat of the Mini and headed for Blackpool. 3 Hours later finally arriving we booked into our Hotel. 2 Single beds, ‘oh well’ I thought, maybe it was just going to be that, a holiday. Lee jumped in the shower on arrival, leaving me to unpack first, i put a few things away and got a few things out to wear. My Speedo’s were the first thing I put on the bed, then my football shorts i was going to wear over them. A tee shirt, trainers socks etc. Lee came out the shower, towel around his midriff saying the shower is now free. I gathered a towel and headed in. A quick but much needed shower later, I emerged to see Lee in his tight whities underpants. The kind that were just that. Tight White, no fly, just undies. My towel was no use at hiding my erection that suddenly stood to attention. He laughed saying i need to sort that out before it covers the inside of the towel. I just laughed through my blushes and said sorry, it’s always doing that. Lee giggled saying he didn’t know that he was such a turn-on. I slipped on my speedos pulling them up and making sure my boner was tucked inside standing right up just below my waistline. It STILL didnt want to go down, and Lee could see the problem i was having. He swept over to me and pushed my back onto my single bed. Falling back i was lying there prostate, arms by my side, and Lee just giggling at my erection in my speedo’s. What’s up I said, ‘You are by the looks it’ he sniggered. This sort of broke the ice with Lee kneeling forward and straddling me. Thinking he was just playing I had to push him sideways rolling him off me, otherwise I could have creamed my speedo’s there and then. I returned the favour playfully like by straddling Lee. He looked at me a bit serious like, and without hesitating just rubbed my bulge. I could see he was getting aroused in his tight whities with a large growth that was pressing and throbbing through the cotton material. Could he be like me, could he be like Kevan,? I moved up a little straddling him further so my speedo clad arse was closer to his mid riff with his throbbing member just beneath my speedos. Lee just kept pushing up as if to gain penetration. I just had to release his tool and pulled it from one side of his undies. He was leaking so much pre cum juices that no KY would ever be needed this weekend. I grasped at the back of my speedos, yanking them to one side, and hesitantly put the bulbous knob at my sphincter. Not knowing if this was what Lee was after i pushed down a little. Lee just slowly took my offer for a hole to fuck. He gradually built up speed ramming my warm love tunnel with all his cock. He must have had 8” tucked in those tight whities, it was now tucked inside my arse and hammering away at my G spot. Instantly bringing me to orgasm without touching myself, my cum shot forth inside my speedo’s, the spandex was no stopping this. It flew through the front of my speedos landing on Lee’s torso, the pulsating of my arse while cumming was too much for Lee too. He said he was gonna cum, but me still spunking away over him, i could do nothing to get off him. He convulsed while filling my back passage with his hot love fluids. I could feel his spasms as every pump of his cum was coating my insides with Lee’s creamy offerings. He looked at the front of my speedo’s with the white cum still oozing through and asked me if he was okay. Wow. YES was all I could say as he slowly withdrew from my sore but welcoming ass. My sphincter closing shut to stop any of Lee’s cum dribbling out. I got off him and tucked his cummy cock back into his undies and moved back. Standing up I could feel his still warm spunk starting to ooze out into the crack of my speedo’s and Lee could see the stain getting bigger at the back of them. I was going to keep these on with my football shorts on over them as we walked down the prom.

BubblebumBubblebum,speedologospeedologo liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 3 years ago
Yum…

kinikispeedokinikispeedo liked this.

speedologo
posted 3 years ago
Reading your stories I had a look a my speedo collection .... I have a yellow one like the narrator but not a pale blue one :p My next fantasy now is to find a suitable pale blue speedo preferrably with a rear Logo :-)
peterwhitethong
posted 3 years ago
WOW really hot stories!!!

Exhibitionist
posted 3 years ago
Love reading stories like that, and imagining myself in the poster's shoes :P Great story by the way