Welcome Guest! You can not login or register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
H-B-I-C  
#1 Posted : 26 September 2021 03:38:29(UTC)
H-B-I-C

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 38 time(s) in 32 post(s)
This Thread is for Reviews of Commercial or Small Mom & Pop Brands.

Internet or Local Store Finds (Post your Country, if an In-Store Find.)

Find something Hot & worth sharing? Post the Companies Info, & leave a review if you've tried their Gear!

I've found so many HOT Brands on Twitter, Thanks to people Sharing their Reviews.
thanks 1 user thanked H-B-I-C for this useful post.
Bubblebum on 28/09/2021(UTC)
Bubblebum  
#2 Posted : 28 September 2021 23:06:08(UTC)
Bubblebum

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 22 post(s)
Originally Posted by: H-B-I-C Go to Quoted Post

Find something Hot & worth sharing? Post the Companies Info, & leave a review if you've tried their Gear!

I've found so many HOT Brands on Twitter, Thanks to people Sharing their Reviews.

Want to kick this off with one of your own? Would be great to have an example and what format you want!
H-B-I-C  
#3 Posted : 29 September 2021 00:01:20(UTC)
H-B-I-C

Originally Posted by: Bubblebum Go to Quoted Post
Originally Posted by: H-B-I-C Go to Quoted Post

Want to kick this off with one of your own? Would be great to have an example and what format you want!

Yes, I started to write up a couple reviews, then got sidetracked with dick. LOL

Basically Brand, Website or link, Short Review (anything worth mentioning) If Sizing is Asian or Western (there are a lot of brands that are just Private labeling Gear from Alibaba), Quality, etc.

H-B-I-C  
#4 Posted : 30 September 2021 06:52:02(UTC)
H-B-I-C

In-Store Find at Dollar Tree

Designer Pantyhose, $1.00 Each.

Thought I would post this find ASAP, so if you're out & about, they're worth checking for!

Some of these Pantyhose Brands (and Tights) Retail for $18 - $39 each @ Nordstrom, Sacs 5th Ave, ETC.

Dollar Tree Designer Pantyhose

H-B-I-C  
#5 Posted : 30 September 2021 07:37:32(UTC)
H-B-I-C

Twitter Find: SkinDex's NEW Twitter Account

Company is Based out of Thailand.

I'll start by saying, I have personally ordered 8 pairs of Tights, Singlet, & Sheer Top from this Thailand Based Company.

They did have to start a NEW Twitter Account, but their Previous account had so many hot pictures of their Semi Custom Gear.

Since they're just starting the new Twitter Account, Refer to their LineApp for Pictures of their Gear.

Ordering: They Utilize the LINE App for Ordering.

SkinDex LINE APP

Easiest way to Order is to Look through their pictures, Save what you want, then send it to them Via the LINE App, and confirm Fabric, Size, Colors, Waist Band Type, etc.

If you have a Longer Waist, Verify the Rise, so you don't get it, and it's too low rise for you, and your Butt crack is hanging out, unless you want that.

TIPS:
If you see something you want, Verify with them every Detail, I.E, If you want the Exposed Elastic Waist Band, or the Encased Elastic Waistband.

Some of my Tights were manufactured with the Exposed Elastic Band, because they were getting Feedback from Western Customers, that the Standard Encased Elastic Rise was too low.

--- So Be VERY Specific, and confirm every detail.

With that being said, The Quality is great, I went with Size Large in all of my tights, but the Black Pinstripe Fabric, because it didn't look as Stretchy as the Nylon/Spandex, and while the Large was a Tad on the Smaller side, Because I have I thicker/beefier build, with Thicker Thighs. If you're a Large in Western Brands, you will probably be fine with their Large.

Their Sizing Chart for the waist sizing is Accurate.

I got the Sheer Top & Singlet in XL, & it was the correct size for me.

So I would say the Sheer Tops run Smaller, & the Singlets are pretty true to Size, & I only went with XL because of my Thicker Thighs, but the Singlet fit my Thighs/Ass perfectly.

If you have a Slim Build, & like it Tight, Stick with your Regular Western Size.

Pricing at the time of MY order (Sept 2021)
Tights: $26
Shirt: $26
Singlet: $32

Shipping is Via DHL: Starts at $50 USD (If shipping to the US?) and goes up from there. I believe I paid $65 total Shipping for my order.

Production Took about a Week, DHL Shipping 2 Business Days to make it to me from Thailand to Seattle, WA -- USA.

My Black SkinDex Tights

H-B-I-C  
#6 Posted : 30 September 2021 07:52:50(UTC)
H-B-I-C

Under Armour US: (Also Available in other Markets, but with different Logos/Branding)

Under Armour Iso-Chill Tights

If you're looking for Top Quality Workout tights, Check out UA's Iso-Chill Line!

I can confirm the BLACK & BLUE are the Shiny Eye Catching Spandex that a lot of us miss from the Bigger Brands.

The Compression Tanks are just as Amazing, and For sure the Black & Blue are the same Super Shiny Spandex. IMO, you can size down if you want it super tight.

I ordered the Tights in Large (My Normal Size in UA Tights), and while the Compression is nice & tight on my Legs/Thighs/Ass, the waist isn't super tight.

H-B-I-C  
#7 Posted : 30 September 2021 08:08:02(UTC)
H-B-I-C

Gem Wrld Apparel

Not your Average Womens Fishnets/Lace Tights.

Super Sexy/Slutty, & almost Masculine at the same time, with the Cut/Waistband.

The Lace/Sheer Fabric doesn't stretch much, so if you're in the middle of a M/L, you might want to choose the Larger Size.

They only Offer S/M & L/XL Sizing for their Lace/Sheer Tights.

Quality is Good, but the fabric is thin, so handle with care if you want them to last for awhile.

If you're rough in them, the lace can rip away from the seam, but can easily be fixed/repaired.

I own 5 Pairs, some fit a TAD bit smaller, because of the Fabric having very little/no stretch, but the L/XL does still fit, just a bit tighter on the thighs.

They Often have 20% off Promo Codes posted on their IG, with TONS of pictures of guys in their gear.

Gem Wrld Apprel's Instagram

H-B-I-C  
#8 Posted : 05 October 2021 05:36:20(UTC)
H-B-I-C

US In-Store Find:

Store: Ross

Item: Under Armour Hear Gear Tights with See-thru Pouch

Price: $12.99

When shopping in-store, make sure to pay attention to the Waistband, as they have two types of White UA tights currently being stocked at All Ross Locations.
According to the tag on the inside of the Tights, this is the 2018 Version, again, with the Sheer Pouch, that you can easily see your Thong/Bulge/Dick thru. (My all time Favorite UA Tights)

UA Hear Gear Tights

Tags to Compare

Thong

How see Thru the Tights are.

Leg

If you have Tattoos, they're easily Visible.

Edited by user 05 October 2021 05:48:08(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

thanks 1 user thanked H-B-I-C for this useful post.
richter75 on 05/10/2021(UTC)
Bubblebum  
#9 Posted : 05 October 2021 09:35:56(UTC)
Bubblebum

https://www.mwearnyc.com/product-page/malibu-dream

This one’s new to me - never tried. Only available online, reviews on twitter/other sites look supportive. No pesky tags or whatnot

Have a look, I’m thinking of doing some shopping here!
Bubblebum  
#10 Posted : 05 October 2021 09:45:49(UTC)
Bubblebum

https://projectclaude.co...tegory/mens-accessories/

This too under UNDERWEAR there are some wet look spandex outfits that look incredibly sexy. Price doesn’t appear to be too outlandish, styles very fun. Love the 2 thongs they have. I will try this soon