London - hotels/venues

London
Exhibitionist
posted 3 years ago
Hi! I'm thinking of staying in London for few night in the middle of September and I was wondering if there's a gay hotel/B&B who doesn't mind me wandering about in my lycra? Any recommendations? Also, are there any venues where I can go in my lycra for a night out and meet the others in their gears too? Or if there's a venue who doesn't mind me showing off, even if it means it's just me in lycra? Thanks!
runnerboi
posted 3 years ago
Hey, let me know if you find something ;) I want to join in as well ;)
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
I would love to join you as well :)
Exhibitionist
posted 3 years ago
I've not got round to sort this out, but when I do, I'll be sure to let you know ;)
Bubblebum
posted 3 years ago
posted by: Exhibitionist
I've not got round to sort this out, but when I do, I'll be sure to let you know ;)
Most places would be toward the East End of London - quite a few around.but if you want to hang in spandex, best to do it during pride or one of the leather or other fetish events.
Exhibitionist
posted 3 years ago
posted by: Bubblebum
posted by: Exhibitionist
Most places would be toward the East End of London - quite a few around.but if you want to hang in spandex, best to do it during pride or one of the leather or other fetish events.
Thanks!

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

alexhedger
posted 2 years ago
A bit late now but I guess Halloween would have been a good night to be in Lycra around London.
Exhibitionist
posted 2 years ago
posted by: alexhedger
A bit late now but I guess Halloween would have been a good night to be in Lycra around London.
That's true. There's always next year :) Any other suggestions?