Update?

Suggestions and site feedback
bulge_lover
posted 3 years ago
Hi everyone and dear Admins! As much as we all enjoy this site and its "features" - thanks for that, dear admins - i think it would be best to keep your loyal community loyal by updating this site to a recent standard. compared to competitors this site offers only outdated functions and tools. very 2015. so how about sharing some plans for the future of this site, start a discussion etc.pp. otherwise my money is better spent elsewhere i am afraid - and so is my content.. ;-) @everyone - please chime in, thank, like, whatever may help to give us all an updated and sexy experience! [size="7"]thanks [/size] bulge_lover
Exhibitionist
posted 3 years ago
Everyone has made their opinions very clear to the admins in many threads over the past couple of years or so, but to no avail, so, like you, I'm considering going somewhere else....
jlbsf
posted 3 years ago
If people were going to move to another site, which one would you move? I don't know of any other spandex/lycra/sport gear site that is like this one. While I get frustrated with the features, I also appreciate it exists. Any direction to another site that is spandex specific would be great. BTW - @exhibitionist. Love your profile!
Exhibitionist
posted 3 years ago
posted by: jlbsf
If people were going to move to another site, which one would you move? I don't know of any other spandex/lycra/sport gear site that is like this one. While I get frustrated with the features, I also appreciate it exists. Any direction to another site that is spandex specific would be great. BTW - @exhibitionist. Love your profile!
I'm sure if someone is able to do so, a new website could be set up that is a bit like Facebook or something similar, but are specific to spandex only. @jibsf, thank you!

mogwaimogwai liked this.

misam
posted 3 years ago
Actually i'm a web programmer and i'm thinkin' a lot about a new platform dedicated to us, but I need a graphic and a bit of time to do something usable... So if you know somebody that can help you're very welcome.