Two Santa Monica encounters!

Encounters
cc8556
posted 3 years ago
I was out in Santa Monica for a bit and was staying with friends who have no idea i wear thongs. I would go out wearing a thong underneath my running shorts or running spandex. I'd run down to santa monica beach every morning. I'd be only in my thong and short red spandex shorts, with my shirt off because it was too hot. Apparently, and fortunately, i was on the gay section of the beach. Perfect! People to show off for... I noticed one dude checking me out as i was walking along the water. Pretending to be ignorant, i asked if he would watch my shoes and phone as I took a dip in the ocean. He said yes, and i turned around to face away from him as I stripped my sweating spandex running shorts off, revealing my purple Rick Majors swim thong. I played it off like it was nothing and I turned back around to see him salivating. I did go into the water for a swim. Just enough to get myself glistening. Then I headed back to his blanket where he invited me to lay, face down. He reached over and started grabbing my growing purple package over my thong. It was so hot. I could have come in 2 seconds, but I didn't want to run home with a thongful of cum in my pants and show up to my friends' house with a splotch of jizz on my shorts. Oh well! The second was when I was staying in a hotel for part of the trip. The hotel gym actually has a steam room, and I haven't been in a steam room for 1.5 years due to corona. So this was a treat. The locker room there was empty so I stripped down to my purple thong again and went inside. It was very dark, but to my surprise, there was another dude in there! Super straight dude with loser board shorts. I enjoyed being myself in my hot thong nearby and could tell he had his eyes closed. After a bit, i went out into the showers to cool off. IN the locker room, the dude came out and saw my ass in a thong and went immediately back in the steam room -- the universal signal of "meet me in there". I went back in and he goes, "wow, is that a thong?" To which I said, "yeah, what do you think of it?" He said "It looks great. How does it feel?" I said "Oh, it feels amazing. I love how it feels up my ass and how it cradles my package." He goes, "Can i feel it?" No shit. I can't believe this is a story i get to tell on here. "Absolutely, man. Please do!" He grabbed me, felt all around. I took my cock out and he started sucking me. It was the most unexpected, hottest blowjob of all time. It's amazing what a tiny piece of purple fabric can accomplish.
BiSurfer
posted 3 years ago
Great stories! I need to spend more time in Santa Monica. ;)

Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

Drewthong
posted 3 years ago
Thanks for sharing! Hot stories. I used to live in Santa Monica and miss it so much. The ginger Rodgers area has more and more thongers they’re really becoming more main stream.