Curious to all in

Encounters
Thongs4All
posted 3 years ago
Through a mutual friend I met this single dad and he and I hit it off. Both former college athletes, well travelled and so on. He invited me over for college basketball and beers and it was just us which I thought was interesting. I wanted to jump in the pool so I took off my shorts and was in a red thong. When he came back out from inside he commented whoa, that’s different. He was in regular board shorts and he finally asked about the thong. He was blown away I was so at ease in it. As we talked I said why don’t you try one. I have a few. So he picked one and his bulge was big. I could tell he was into it and then the conversation opened up with him saying he was straight but had been very curious over the years. As he was talking I moved next to him and rubbed his leg slowly making my way to his bulge. What’s funny is as I rubbed his leg he verbalized how it felt and he liked it. When I grabbed his bulge he naturally spread his legs. When I pulled his cock I knew it was at least 10”. He moved out of the pool and sat with his legs in the water with me in between his legs sucking a really huge cock. He didn’t take long to cum but stayed hard. I asked if wanted to fuck me and be he said yes. As I pulled my thong to the side I straddled him and slowly took his cock in me. As I began moaning and he as well we began kissing very passionately and I slowly rode his long and thick cock. After 15 minutes or so I could feel and really strong orgasms. Once I started getting off he was half moaning and screaming and I could feel his load filling my ass. For his first time he filled my mouth and as with so much cum That was the beginning and now Wes are fucking daily in our thongs. He’s now comfortable anywhere in just thongs and our sexy just keeps getting better and better
BiSurfer
posted 3 years ago
That is so fucking hot!
peterwhitethong
posted 3 years ago
wow nice story!!!
sheerboy22
posted 3 years ago
Excellent story…not into thongs…yet
Tnglvr
posted 3 years ago
Thanks for sharing, got my cock dripping hard. I need to find a friend like you