Re: Cumming in spandex

Encounters
jtalbot812
posted 3 years ago
If you have ever cummed in your spandex gear whether its tights, or a singlet, or full suit, Have you ever left it on after cumming in it whether just leaving it on or leaving it on long enough to blow a second or even third load in your spandex gear? Or do you Immediately take it off and * Mop Up* aka clean up ?
OldNick666
posted 3 years ago
Sounds good fun. I usually cum once.
12345joop
posted 3 years ago
sometimes I cum in my gear and let it dry and blow a second or even a third load

AdidasRunAdidasRun,Nekogirl15Nekogirl15 liked this.

Exhibitionist
posted 3 years ago
I'll always cum in my singlets and leave it to dry so that stains shows up to indicate I like to cum in my singlets :P
Awesomeswimsuit
posted 3 years ago
I love cumming in Spandex gear. Just love loading up a few loads into the shiny gear. There's something about the look and feel of some well filled gear. I have ran in tights with the odd stain on before, always just at that point of hidden / visible under a t-shirt. Also love a few day old Speedo with a few loads in too.

AdidasRunAdidasRun,Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

peterwhitethong
posted 3 years ago
i like cumming in them multiple times, love the toast white spots

geillycra
posted 3 years ago
It's so horny wearing cum soaked gear! Hot to blow a few loads in Speedos and wear out under jeans knowing you have spunked up Spandex on in public. Even hotter if a buddies load in them too!
AdidasRun
posted 3 years ago
I love cummin in my gear and other guys gears. Love being seen outdoors most mornings in my running tights on my early morning runs...i get such a buzz im usually pre cummin n them and sometimes i just have to stop off somewhere and jerk off in my running tights...then i continue on my run! I love then leaving the cum stains on them and ready to pull on for another run so i can cum in them again !
AdidasRun
posted 3 years ago
posted by: jtalbot812
If you have ever cummed in your spandex gear whether its tights, or a singlet, or full suit, Have you ever left it on after cumming in it whether just leaving it on or leaving it on long enough to blow a second or even third load in your spandex gear? Or do you Immediately take it off and * Mop Up* aka clean up ?
jtalbot - What about you....do you like cummin just once in your tights/singlet/full suit or do you like to cum again and again in your spandex gears?
jtalbot812
posted 3 years ago
well once i was with a guy, we wrestled in our singlets and both blew our loads in our singlets, stroked each other off in our singlets, kept the singlets on and continued to wrestle and work up a huge sweat, then did this for about 6 more times all total we blew 7 loads in our singlets before taking them off... by the time we took our singlets off they were both so wet with cum you could wring them out over a sink..... the Orgasms were incredible... esp with all that wet cum in our singlets. we were both soaked in cum as were our singlets.

AdidasRunAdidasRun,Lycra SALycra SA,zenelzenel,tamagocchiy2ktamagocchiy2k,Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

AdidasRun
posted 3 years ago
posted by: jtalbot812
well once i was with a guy, we wrestled in our singlets and both blew our loads in our singlets, stroked each other off in our singlets, kept the singlets on and continued to wrestle and work up a huge sweat, then did this for about 6 more times all total we blew 7 loads in our singlets before taking them off... by the time we took our singlets off they were both so wet with cum you could wring them out over a sink..... the Orgasms were incredible... esp with all that wet cum in our singlets. we were both soaked in cum as were our singlets.
Wow Great reply ! Didnt expect that!! I bet you still get rock hard remembering that horny cum soaked wrestling match....and wouldnt be surprised if it still got you jerking and cummin to this day ....Thanks for sharing that with us all m8 !!
AdidasRun
posted 3 years ago
One of the times i was out running in my blue Nike running tights with light lbue stripe on inside leg....i was enjoying it so much and got so horny i was already pre cummin my tights as i ran commando style....i was running out to sea on my usual running route early morning ...there was usually an older guy running this same route same time on a wednesday...he was in running shorts...i got to the half way point of the big stone pillar at end of pier out at sea which was roughly over 2 miles out...i went behind it as i usually do and saw him approaching and this had me jerking off in my run tights... as i watched him apporach nearer me...the thrill of doing this outdoors coupled with the feeling of almost being caught by another got me off and i shot my load big style spraying my sed into the air and it fell back down into my tights....as he was around 20 yards away ! The sea was very rough that morning and the waves and the spray off them were coming over onto the concrete pier...i loved the thrill of it all. So exhilirating! He always stopped for a chat as i would do stretches etc...he noticed i was wet on my tights crotch and said so...i told him it was the spray off the ocean ! I asked him what colour he though my tights were ..he said blue....i told him some think they are blackish blue shade... but he is right....I told him they were such a great material to run in light and stretchy with good wicking fibres..i offered for him to feel which he did touching my thigh then brushing his hand over my bulge...as i said my goodbyes and jogged home in my cum soaked gear i was rock hard again...and once home i had to jerk myself off soon as i was in door knowing he had been touching me up...and of course i just had to hoot my load in them all over again !! Was such an adrenaline surge for me !!
val101
posted 3 years ago
I love doing it but usually my dick is so sensitive after that I just have to take it off otherwise I get overstimulated.

AdidasRun
posted 3 years ago
posted by: val101
I love doing it but usually my dick is so sensitive after that I just have to take it off otherwise I get overstimulated.
Nice but i always love seeing it through to its conclusion and get the thrill and the ecstasy of ejaculation in gear !
btn_lycra
posted 3 years ago
posted by: AdidasRun
Nice but i always love seeing it through to its conclusion and get the thrill and the ecstasy of ejaculation in gear !
You can shoot a load into my gear AdidasRun ;)

AdidasRunAdidasRun liked this.

AdidasRun
posted 3 years ago
posted by: btn_lycra
Thanks m8 good of you to offer...that would be hot ....

btn_lycrabtn_lycra liked this.

btn_lycra
posted 3 years ago
Ill be wanting a load from you when were out on that hot and sweaty run

AdidasRun
posted 3 years ago
Im always rock hard and eager to cum knowing another hot lycra guy wants me to shoot and i want him to shoot ultimately in his gear too....
btn_lycra
posted 3 years ago
Im always rock hard and eager to cum knowing another hot lycra guy wants me to shoot and i want him to shoot ultimately in his gear too....
hmmmmm well Ill be checking out your bulging hard on in your tight lycra gear as were running, find somewhere a bit quiet behind some trees for a breather and a good look at each others pre-cum stained gear

AdidasRun
posted 3 years ago
hmmmmm well Ill be checking out your bulging hard on in your tight lycra gear as were running, find somewhere a bit quiet behind some trees for a breather and a good look at each others pre-cum stained gear
Sounds right up my street m8 ! As we freeball in our tights as we jog together casually chatting ...id be checking you out too and hope to see you pre cum and get excited...it would make me excited to see that ....