Joe Snyder Bulge Thongs

Shops and Sites
H-B-I-C
posted 3 years ago
Curious, Who Prefers the OLD/Original Version of the Joe Snyder Bulge Thong, WITHOUT the Branding Tag they started adding to the Front Polyester Bulge Thongs? I feel the new Polyester Fabric isn't as Stretchy.

BubblebumBubblebum liked this.

Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
I'd have to agree. The old fabric was thicker, had a better stretch to it and fit like a glove. At least the cut with the new fabric is the same but doesn't feel as good to wear. Just MHO WOOF
H-B-I-C
posted 3 years ago
posted by: LeanMeat
I'd have to agree. The old fabric was thicker, had a better stretch to it and fit like a glove. At least the cut with the new fabric is the same but doesn't feel as good to wear. Just MHO WOOF
Hi LeanMeat! I'm glad i'm not the only one who noticed the Fabric isn't as stretchy. Good thing the old style/fabric is still available in Limited Colors, but it looks like they're using the Cheaper Polyester Fabric for all of the New Colors/Prints.

Bubblebum
posted 3 years ago
The poly fabric isn’t as stretchy but i LOVE the colors - i have about 10 bulge thongs in the regular Lycra material and LOVE how they fit. I can’t get enough of them.
Bubblebum
posted 3 years ago
I just ordered 4 new Joe Snyder bulge thongs - the non-polyester ones…they’re far more stretchy. Got these in white, black, burgundy and turquoise. Few things that i like better than thong or toy shopping is when they actually arrive!
blast501
posted 3 years ago
those old Joe's were my favorite, loved the pointy perky profile they gave my bulge! I got several of the dazzling pink, all the glitter soon wore off but remained a hot pink. still my go to bulge thong

Bubblebum
posted 3 years ago
posted by: blast501
those old Joe's were my favorite, loved the pointy perky profile they gave my bulge! I got several of the dazzling pink, all the glitter soon wore off but remained a hot pink. still my go to bulge thong
I really wish they’d make pink again

speedologospeedologo liked this.

H-B-I-C
posted 3 years ago
posted by: Bubblebum
I just ordered 4 new Joe Snyder bulge thongs - the non-polyester ones…they’re far more stretchy. Got these in white, black, burgundy and turquoise. Few things that i like better than thong or toy shopping is when they actually arrive!
Yes, It's nice they still have some colors available in the Thin Stretchy Nylon/Lycra Fabric, I only wish they would do more. I did email Joe Snyder HQ in Mexico, but never got a response back. They're more than likely using the Polyester Blend, because it's Cheaper than Nylon to manufacture. Still one of the BEST Thongs on the Market. Even compared to TM, MuscleSkins, Tendenze, Etc.
H-B-I-C
posted 3 years ago
Yes, The Neon Pink, Purple, Black/White Stripe, & the Old School Neon Yellow are still some of my #1 favorite thongs I own.

BubblebumBubblebum,speedologospeedologo liked this.

Bubblebum
posted 3 years ago
posted by: H-B-I-C
Yes, The Neon Pink, Purple, Black/White Stripe, & the Old School Neon Yellow are still some of my #1 favorite thongs I own.
Yeah they are the best…or at least they really work for me! Musceskins posers are a close second i suppose

speedologospeedologo liked this.

hotthong1
posted 3 years ago
I highly recommend Joe Snyder Maxi-Bulge thongs and bikinis (I have lots!). I also have some JS Bulge thongs, but the pouch isn't quite big enough/stretchy enough.

H-B-I-C
posted 3 years ago
posted by: hotthong1
I highly recommend Joe Snyder Maxi-Bulge thongs and bikinis (I have lots!). I also have some JS Bulge thongs, but the pouch isn't quite big enough/stretchy enough.
Yes, The Maxi Bulge is Great for when you're hard, but if you're soft, the fabric doesn't fit as tight as the Nylon/Lycra Bulge Thong style. Since the Bulge Thong is still made in the White Old School Nylon Fabric, I want to try & Dye one... Will Report Back when I try the DIY..Lol
Last edited: 3 years ago

Bubblebum
posted 3 years ago
Yes, The Maxi Bulge is Great for when you're hard, but if you're soft, the fabric doesn't fit as tight as the Nylon/Lycra Bulge Thong style. Since the Bulge Thong is still made in the White Old School Nylon Fabric, I want to try & Dye one... Will Report Back when I try the DIY..Lol
That’s a hot pic…old school black/white stripe! I agree what you say about the maxi…great when hard but otherwise too much material and the regular bulge just has a great shape when you’re not turned on. But then again every time i put one on, i automatically get a bit switched on!

H-B-I-CH-B-I-C liked this.

H-B-I-C
posted 3 years ago
That’s a hot pic…old school black/white stripe! I agree what you say about the maxi…great when hard but otherwise too much material and the regular bulge just has a great shape when you’re not turned on. But then again every time i put one on, i automatically get a bit switched on!
Ha, Thanks.. All this talk about the old Fabric, & I just had to put the thong on last night and take a picture. I need to look through my New with tags Gear Hoard, I know I have some G Strings in the Original Nylon fabric, sitting around here somewhere.

Bubblebum
posted 3 years ago
The JS Mexican website is having a 20% off everything sale - so i just picked up the bulge thong in skulls and the black one that has the wording on it…can’t wait!
hotthong1
posted 3 years ago
I love the Maxi-Bulge even when I am not hard. Wraps around balls nicely. The advantage of polyester fabric is that is last much longer if you are swimming in pools.
Bubblebum
posted 3 years ago
I love the Maxi-Bulge even when I am not hard. Wraps around balls nicely. The advantage of polyester fabric is that is last much longer if you are swimming in pools.
Did you have to size up when wearing the poly material? I mean, i like my thongs to be fitted and wearing my usual size or even one down in the SUPER stretchy regular nylon fabric, it works. Curious about the poly
hotthong1
posted 3 years ago
Same size as my other JS thongs and bikinis. Might be just slightly tighter (but that's okay :-)!)

Bubblebum
posted 3 years ago
Same size as my other JS thongs and bikinis. Might be just slightly tighter (but that's okay :-)!)
VERY helpful thanks so much. I might have to order my usual or maybe bigger…i don’t have room to have less stretch! Haha!!
H-B-I-C
posted 3 years ago
VERY helpful thanks so much. I might have to order my usual or maybe bigger…i don’t have room to have less stretch! Haha!!
On my next JS order, I'm gonna order one size Larger in the Poly Fabric, & see how it fits too. I'm also going to remove the Joe Snyder Tag on the Polyester Bulge Thong, and see if its helps with Stretching on that front part. If I remember correctly, it's just attached Via a Single needle lockstitch, so it shouldn't compromise the construction. I think I bought like 3 or 4? of the Poly Fabric Bulge Thongs from the Mexico Site, when they were on sale for $14ish each... The Tye Dye Poly fabric is super Vibrant & really eye catching.

petempetem,BubblebumBubblebum liked this.