N2N Bulge Runners/Tights are BACK!

Shops and Sites
H-B-I-C
posted 3 years ago
I know a lot of us have been waiting for N2N to bring back the Long Bulge Runners, WITH the Draw Cord, & they're back, FINALLY! https://n2nbodywear.com/collections/2021-new/products/pa26-pride-tights
Last edited: 3 years ago

AdidasRunAdidasRun liked this.

Exhibitionist
posted 3 years ago
posted by: H-B-I-C
I know a lot of us have been waiting for N2N to bring back the Long Bulge Runners, WITH the Draw Cord, & they're back, FINALLY! https://n2nbodywear.com/collections/2021-new/products/pa26-pride-tights
ooh thanks for letting us know! I hope they'll bring back other items that are now rare.

H-B-I-C
posted 3 years ago
posted by: Exhibitionist
ooh thanks for letting us know! I hope they'll bring back other items that are now rare.
I was really hoping they would bring them back in Silver, but i'll take what I can get. Lol Now if OMG Sportswear would restock their Silver Tights.

Exhibitionist
posted 3 years ago
posted by: Exhibitionist
I was really hoping they would bring them back in Silver, but i'll take what I can get. Lol Now if OMG Sportswear would restock their Silver Tights.
You never know, if there's demands for this runners, they may bring it back in other colours too?
hotthong1
posted 3 years ago
This is fantastic news - thanks for sharing!

H-B-I-C
posted 3 years ago
I received my Tights Today, and I an Confirm they're made with the Super Shiny Stretchy Spandex, and have the super roomy Pouch for your Bulge. I personally think the Bulge is eye catching enough, so i'm going to get some VLR Removing liquid to try & remove the Rainbow N2N.

AdidasRun
posted 3 years ago
I received my Tights Today, and I an Confirm they're made with the Super Shiny Stretchy Spandex, and have the super roomy Pouch for your Bulge. I personally think the Bulge is eye catching enough, so i'm going to get some VLR Removing liquid to try & remove the Rainbow N2N.
Great to hear you received a pair of those N2N tights and confirm that they are super Shiny Stretchy Spandex. You've convinced me to order a pair too ! I love this N2N shiny range and pleased to see them for sale again. I think profile Exhibitionist is right...the more demand for these super thin shiny tights the more chance of them 're appearing. Can't wait to receive them !
H-B-I-C
posted 3 years ago
posted by: AdidasRun
Great to hear you received a pair of those N2N tights and confirm that they are super Shiny Stretchy Spandex. You've convinced me to order a pair too ! I love this N2N shiny range and pleased to see them for sale again. I think profile Exhibitionist is right...the more demand for these super thin shiny tights the more chance of them 're appearing. Can't wait to receive them !
Yes, They're Amazing, & just like the Originals. Both the White & Black are made with the Super eye catching Nylon/Lycra. Oh course the White is my favorite. The Fabric does need to be washed a couple times to wash out the starch, but the new 2021 version has the same cut & super roomy pouch as the originals. Can't wait to see more guys in them, now that they're available again.

AdidasRun
posted 3 years ago
That s good to know the new N2Ns are very similar to the originals . Needless to say I didn't ask you what your preferred colour is in these ...as the white shows everything off so well . I think we have the same tastes lol. I'm guessing you will also post pics here of you wearing them. I may have a bit of a wait with tho the international shipping rules due to covid but they say absence makes the heart grow fonder! I'm with you in that I gain as much pleasure seeing other guys in this spandey stretchy N2N range as I do in wearing them myself.