Brad's Speedo

How I got into Spandex
wanderlu5t
posted 3 years ago
When I was in 9th grade, one of my friends had a brother named Brad who was a few years older. I had never met him, but one evening, my buddy and I had a sleepover and after dinner, Brad came home from a bike ride. He was taller than my friend, with much more rugged features and a slender muscular body that was starting to show signs of body hair. He was drenched with sweat and was wearing a one-piece cycling suit that left very little to the imagination. I’ll never forget the perfect round bump between his legs as he wheeled his bike inside and took his helmet off. The three of us engaged in some idle chat about his athletic prowess. My friend was bragging about how a local company had sponsored Brad and provided him with some gear, including the suit he was wearing. Brad went on to mention the same company had also given him a speedo. I could feel my own bulge starting to get bigger at that point. The idea of this sexy fucker in a speedo was intoxicating to me. Brad took a shower and the evening went on as normal, but I could not shake the image of Brad’s bulge in his cycling gear or the thought of him in a speedo. Fast forward to later that night. I was so horny that I knew I needed to take a shower so I could jerk off. Once I pulled the shower curtain closed, I saw it - Brad’s speedo - draped over the rod to dry. It was black with a pink/orange flame-like design on the front. He must have been wearing it under his bike shorts for some reason. Maybe he liked the feel of it. I immediately started stroking myself under the shower head and before i knew it, I was moving closer to it. I kept my hand on my cock as I approached the speedo and put my nose right up to it. It smelled faintly of chlorine. I remembered at that moment that my friend told me Brad was training for a triathlon. I realized I was actually licking Brad’s speedo, still not touching it, just licking it as I stroked. How long had I been in the shower? How much time did I have to spare before anyone noticed I was taking too long? I decided I didn’t care. I took Brad’s speedo into my hands and started sliding it up my legs and over my throbbing cock and balls. It was so tight. And wet. I was wearing Brad’s speedo! I couldn’t believe it. I groped myself all over, rubbing my cock and ass through the slick spandex. I pulled my cock out and kept his speedo on as much as I could as I resumed stroking my cock. I had never felt so hot and wondered if my load would make too big a mess. I didn’t want to be discovered. It didn’t matter. I was not stopping now. I came so hard, my entire body quivered, and the biggest cum load I had ever made hit the shower curtain and slowly slid down the vinyl into the tub. I got rid of the evidence, rinsed the speedo out again, and put it back exactly as I found it. For the rest of the night, I found myself grinning, especially when Brad was in the room.
Last edited: 3 years ago
Mickhon2022
posted 2 years ago
Nice story. I like the part where you were hesitant about jerking off in brads speedo, yet you still proceeded to do so. Thats pretty hot
speedologo
posted 2 years ago
Wonderful story, and so close to what I also loved at that age and that time (and actually still love although there seem to be fewer such opportunities)