Thong time to thong play

Encounters
Thongs4All
posted 3 years ago
I’ve been dating a single dad for some time now and we are so into each other. He was already into thongs when we met and his 10.5” cock with thong tan lines is beyond hot. We get on great but our sex is off the chart. Once we moved in together we are always in our thongs and play plenty. He brought up to me he wants to have another guy join us. A buddy from LA had moved down two weeks ago so I invited him to hit the beach and get some thong time Once we stripped to our thongs we all got hard. We hung out and chatted in our thongs and my bf finally said it, I’m so horny let’s go back to the house. We all were and decided to walk back in our thongs and we drove back to our house. After we all showered and put on clean thongs we were in the kitchen and I started rubbing their bulges and they kissed while I got on my knees and started sucking their cocks. They both were hard so fast and immediately my bf went behind me and my buddy put his cock in my mouth. My bf immediately started pounding me while I blew my other friend This threesome went on throughout the weekend and watching my bf pound my buddy was one of the hottest and intimate things I’ve been a part of. We are gonna see where it goes but for round one, it was off the chart
hotthong1
posted 3 years ago
Are you able to DP Thongs4All?