Shiny wetlook...

Shops and Sites
pinkiethonger
posted 3 years ago
Hi i am new here, and in the thongs World... I love thongs son e i was a Child and i wanted to buy my first thongs... But... Its not as easy as i thought to find the thong brand i want... I am from spain and i was hace seen here many People wearing shiny or wetlook dore silver or purple thongs.... And i have been searching on Internet but all the suites are from aliexpress or chinese or japan websites.... I dont know if they are safe... So... I wanted to ask if anybody knows any safe website where to buy this tipe of thongs... (shiny wetlook or tiny thongs...)i think that in europe its more dificulta to find this kind of thongs... thank you all!!
FatGerman
posted 3 years ago
hello, this site is from Europe/germany : https://www.tangaland24.de/de/men/?p=1
O2BnSF
posted 3 years ago
posted by: pinkiethonger
Hi i am new here, and in the thongs World... I love thongs son e i was a Child and i wanted to buy my first thongs... But... Its not as easy as i thought to find the thong brand i want... I am from spain and i was hace seen here many People wearing shiny or wetlook dore silver or purple thongs.... And i have been searching on Internet but all the suites are from aliexpress or chinese or japan websites.... I dont know if they are safe... So... I wanted to ask if anybody knows any safe website where to buy this tipe of thongs... (shiny wetlook or tiny thongs...)i think that in europe its more dificulta to find this kind of thongs... thank you all!!
I discovered this store in Paris a few years ago and it's my first stop whenever I'm back. LES DESSOUS D'APOLLON Le Mégastore Paris - Marais This is their web site. I have purchased from them in San Francisco and the shipping is easy and (relatively) fast. https://www.inderwear.com/en/
H-B-I-C
posted 3 years ago
posted by: pinkiethonger
If you're new to Thongs, I highly recommend trying a Joe Snyder Bulge Thong (tanga) The Hot Pink & Purple Fabric have a sort of a Wet Look/Shine to them.
pinkiethonger
posted 3 years ago
Thank you all mates!!! I didnt know those websites so i Will try to find there something... I have seen these one of Joe snyder but there is not in europe... And it is sold everywhere... https://www.google.com/search?q=Joe+snyder+dazzling&client=ms-android-huawei-rev1&hl=es&prmd=isvn&sxsrf=ALeKk00VBrFWAFoX8czM6YA2pCsjVGVTVA:1621003250909&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiZwMzXs8nwAhWBy4UKHYgqCo8Q_AUoAXoECAIQAQ&biw=360&bih=598#imgrc=rxwD4vAAI6d-WM&imgdii=gyFCF0dJeln9JM So... I Will continúe looking for something similar... Its not easy hehe but with your advices i will find it.