Helping Spidey (Fiction)

Encounters
Peiniger1
posted 3 years ago
This is a story requested by a member of spandexparty. If u want ur own story PM me ;-) ======================================================== I'm Joe, 27 and currently working as a bike courier. They salary isn't the best but i love spandex. So working everyday while wearing spandex is worth it. Right now I'm working in New York City. The hometown of the Avengers. While the crime rate is rising i feel safe here. I even met Spiderman once. He swung over me landed right in front of me and told me to go back because the bank is beeing robbed. The shine of his suit and the the abs pressing right through it were hypnotizing me. When I heard gunfire I awoke from my hypnosis. Spiderman grabbed me and swung me over to a save place. I could feel his warmth through the silky and shiny suit. He asked me if I was alright and pulled my bike to me. I nodded in disbelief what happened. He turned around and went back to the bank. For a brief moment I thought I have seen a bulge in his suit. His sweaty smell was still in the air. On that day and many others I masturbated only thinking about him. I never had the chance to thank him. Until... One day (I wore a suit liike this), I had a delivery for someone living near the Stark Tower. On my way there I saw Spiderman fighting the Green Goblin. I wanted to back off but seeing him reminded me of the first time I saw him. I was gazing on his muscles and tried to get a look on his bulge. Without noticing it I was the only one standing nearby. The other bystanders already ran away. Then suddenly the Goblin flew right to me, tied me up with a gun-like device and attached the rope to his hoveboard. "You are my living shield now!" It took a few moments until I realized what happend. "HELP!" Was the only thing I could scream. "You are too noisy! Keep quiet!" Screamed the Goblind and all I new is that everything turned black. When I came to my senses I was laying on the ground still tied up. Spiderman gave the in spider web bound goblin over to the police. Then he went straight to me. "Hey man! Are you alright? I'm sorry that you got involved in this fight." "Well... I guess im fine. Do you mind untying me?" "Sure!" I sat up and Spiderman got right behind me. I could smell his sweaty but sweet fragrance. He was so close. I needed to concentrate not to pop a boner. "Here we go! You are free now." I stood up and looked for my bike. At frist I didn't recognized it. It was shredded into pieces like a bomb exploded on it. "Oh man. My bike!" "Don't worry about it! The Stark Group will replace it for you. LEt me take you home. You may still be in shock. I want to make sure you'öö arive home safely." "Um... thanks!" My heart started beating and I got nervous. After I told hiom where to go he said "Hold on to me tight!" We will be there in a few minutes. I hope you are not afraid of heights." "No, I'm not. Thanks!" He wen onto his knees and told me to put m arms around his chest with my hands grabbing his shoulders. If it's easier for me I can cross my legs around his waist. I reached around his chest and felt his muscles pulsating unter his skin tight suit. It was so sleek and soft. Combined with his smell I popped a semi. When we swung around the bildings his body rubbed against my dick. Shit! I thought. I hope he wonnt notice. "So you are a bike courier? Pretty rough in a city like this!" "Yeah it is but I like it." "Thats good. Having fun at work is the most important thing!" "Do you have fun working as a super hero?" "Yeah! I mean it's a big burden to fight crime and villians. But I always liked to help the people. And we are allowed to wear these fancy suit." He laughed. "It is fancy, for sure!" We arrived at my appartment where I let go of him. My dick finaly calmed down. "Thanks man for taking me home. I really appreaciate... Dude, you are bleeding!" I saw a blood stain on his shoulder. "Oh, it's nothing!" Spiderman said. "Let me at least give you some first aid. Maybe the wound needs to be cleaned." "OK, thanks. Thene we are even." We entered my appartment. He sat on my counch while i went to the bathroom getting the first aid kit. When I came back to the living room he already removed his suit from the wounded shoulder. Icleaned it wiith some alcohol and he didn't even flinch. "Here you go. It's all cleaned up." "Thanks man!" He pulled the sleeve up and got up. Then I noticed a huge bulge in his suit. His outliine was clearly to see, from his cockhead to the veins of his dick. "You can't go out like this, Spidey!" I said smiling at him. "Oh crap! Well ehhm you know..." "You don't need to explain. Let me help you again..." I said and pushed him back on the couch. I laid my hands down on his chest and let them slide down his abs to his tighs. His dick started totwitch wildly in his suit. Then I started liking his bulge, starting from his shaft to his cockhead over and over again. He started moaning loader and loader until precum leaked. Then i sat down on his lap both dicks facing each other. I started rubbing my dick against his while playing wiiht his nipples. After a few minutes I started licking und suckiing his nipples. "Oh shit! I thin I'm going to cum." Spiderman says und pulls me closer to him pressing our dicks together realy tightt. "I'm cuming too!" We both let out a big moan and came together. "Oh wow! That was good! You know, I love guys wearing skin tight suits. Thats why I wear this kind of suit myself." "Yeah, me too man. Thats why I love my job!" I laughed. "You mind telling me your name?" "I'm Joe." "Thanks, Joe. Please keep everything that happened here a secret." " I will but I can't let you go right now. You are still hard!" I dragged him into my bedroom. He threw me onto my bed and jumped right on me. He pressed my dick between his ass cheeks and started grinding it. After a few moments I was rock hard again. He turned around facing my dick and started licking it. Lettiing out a moan I started licking his dick and balls again. After a few minutes he asked "Are you ready?" While opening a zipper in his crotch area. "Yes!" I said. He reached for my cock and pulled a my suit aside reavealing my dick. Then he started pushig it into his ass. He started riding me and was going faster and faster. "Damn you are so big!" " And you r so tight. I think I miight cum!" He started playing with my nipples while i started rubbing his dick while riding me. Web boath moaned loader and loader until we exploded. "I never came this hard and much! THat was so hot Joe!" "I feel the same. It was awesome!" Minutes were passing by while we were calming down from this ride. "So I think i calmed down now, thanks to your help!" "You're welcome!" "I need to go now, the city wont save itself!" He said. "Alright! If you need someone to help you calm down, came back any time!" "I will! See you and don't do anything dangerous!" he said and left through the window. Since our meeting I always keep my bedroom window open in hope that he will return... And he will...

Deleted userDeleted user,ayerayer,flyhardflyhard liked this.

Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
Love the story! Really hot, Joe is a lucky guy ;)
BiSurfer
posted 3 years ago
A perfect story!
peterwhitethong
posted 3 years ago
so hot!!! keep them coming