Speedo Cruise 2022

Worldwide
fitspirit
posted 3 years ago
Book while prices are low! February 19-24, 2022 From Tampa to Cozumel and Puerta Maya On Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas 800-465-3595 Group # 7166826 "Sunsplash" Booking outside the US/Canada? 305-341-0204 Refundable until November 21, 2021

speedologospeedologo liked this.

O2BnSF
posted 3 years ago
posted by: fitspirit
Book while prices are low! February 19-24, 2022 From Tampa to Cozumel and Puerta Maya On Royal Caribbean Brilliance of the Seas 800-465-3595 Group # 7166826 "Sunsplash" Booking outside the US/Canada? 305-341-0204 Refundable until November 21, 2021
I checked on VacationsToGo.com to see the rate and they have this cruise listed at a 60% discount now. It may be more with this group, but it gives you a good idea of the price range. Click HERE for the link to this cruise.

fitspiritfitspirit liked this.

fitspirit
posted 3 years ago
No matter how you book it, I can add you to our group. I think that will get you an additional $50 cruise credit if I'm not mistaken. I'll also keep you updated on our excursions so you can join us in your Speedos and thongs. Join the Facebook group.

O2BnSFO2BnSF liked this.

hotthong1
posted 3 years ago
Is the whole cruise exclusively for speedos and thongs?!

fitspiritfitspirit liked this.

fitspirit
posted 3 years ago
This is from the Facebook Q&A: QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS: Is this a charter? No. This group is part of a regularly scheduled Royal Caribbean sailing. Is this a gay cruise? No. We assume gay men will be the majority of this group but all sexy swimwear fans are welcome. Can I wear thong swimwear? Yes. Secluded areas of the ship are the best locations for sexy swimwear. There is a secluded sun deck on forward deck 12.5 on the Brilliance of the Seas. Excursions offer additional options for wearing your favorite swimwear. Can we bring our kids? Yes. Royal Caribbean has great programs kids will enjoy.
hotthong1
posted 3 years ago
Sounds good. Have you hosted this before? How many attended?
fitspirit
posted 3 years ago
This is the first year. We have about 21 so far and growing.