Lycra friendly gym recommendations

London
dongennl
posted 3 years ago
hi, not really an event, but hoped someone could recommend any London based gyms that are (very) Lycra friendly? I used to go to Paris Gym in Vauxhall (which was men only) but sadly it closed. Was very good for showing off. Anyone have any recommendations? (preferably with group shower)
dongennl
posted 3 years ago
so someone messaged me privately that Marshall Street Leisure Centre is pretty good and *quite* gay friendly; also mentioned there are open showers which is of course a huge plus and sounds like some action in there. Anybody agree? Have different views?
peekaboo
posted 3 years ago
I haven't been to Marshall Street gym in ages but it is indeed very gay friendly... however when I went there the showers were individual booths BUT with translucid glass between them. I had a guy with a massive cock press his dick against the glass to show appreciation. It's certainly an experience!

angelesangeles liked this.

Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
The last time I went to Marshall, the basement showers were open showers.... 5 showers in a row. Lots of guys having tons of fun playing with each other at certain times of the evenings and at weekends. I assume the upstairs showers by the pool area are also still open showers?
posted by: peekaboo
I haven't been to Marshall Street gym in ages but it is indeed very gay friendly... however when I went there the showers were individual booths BUT with translucid glass between them. I had a guy with a massive cock press his dick against the glass to show appreciation. It's certainly an experience!