So Ya’ll Just Gonna Let luisantonio Spam/Advertise Other Sites and Spoof Legit Spandexparty links?

Suggestions and site feedback
8eight8
posted 3 years ago
Shouldn’t that be against some usage agreement for members? Is there some sort of arrangement here we’re not aware of? Think it’s covered under 6.1.2 of the site terms https://www.spandexparty.com/Static/TermsConditions.aspx
Last edited: 3 years ago
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
Agreed! Starting to get obnoxious.
bulge_lover
posted 3 years ago
i totally agree.. this site could use an update anyway - has not been updated in years. as a paying member i kind of expect sites to develop new functions/benefits for its (premium) users. HEY ADMINs: how about developing a new/better customer experience? Get rid of the spam, give us some new fun fucntions, moderate challenges (as you used to), do brand partnerships, re-design the site, make us feel part of an agile community, ... in short: bring your site up to a level that is "2021"! thanks your loyal customers
Exhibitionist
posted 3 years ago
posted by: bulge_lover
i totally agree.. this site could use an update anyway - has not been updated in years. as a paying member i kind of expect sites to develop new functions/benefits for its (premium) users. HEY ADMINs: how about developing a new/better customer experience? Get rid of the spam, give us some new fun fucntions, moderate challenges (as you used to), do brand partnerships, re-design the site, make us feel part of an agile community, ... in short: bring your site up to a level that is "2021"! thanks your loyal customers
And to add new features never seen before, such as being able to reply to comments on our photos, etc.

bulge_loverbulge_lover,ausguyausguy liked this.

BiSurfer
posted 3 years ago
posted by: Exhibitionist
And to add new features never seen before, such as being able to reply to comments on our photos, etc.
Also, it'd be nice if you could bring back the cam chat. There's gotta be some way to do it.

BiguylovesgearBiguylovesgear liked this.

Exhibitionist
posted 3 years ago
posted by: BiSurfer
Also, it'd be nice if you could bring back the cam chat. There's gotta be some way to do it.
Definitely, especially as there's money from paying members to use to set up something new, otherwise at this rate I'm not sure what my money is being used for.

nycbulgernycbulger liked this.

8eight8
posted 3 years ago
posted by: BiSurfer
Definitely, especially as there's money from paying members to use to set up something new, otherwise at this rate I'm not sure what my money is being used for.
Are we sure there still is any moderator/admins? Hmmm...

SpandexHikerGuySpandexHikerGuy liked this.

Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
posted by: 8eight8
The Admin's account was "last seen 8 minutes ago" when I just checked so.....
8eight8
posted 3 years ago
posted by: zntiguy
The Admin's account was "last seen 8 minutes ago" when I just checked so.....
Yeah, the admin is seeing the reports and this thread and the activity and doesn’t care it seems. Guess we have to live with the constant unchecked abuse of the site rules by brodin.
Ursusbritanicus
posted 3 years ago
Personally, I would never give this site any funding. As has been mentioned before, it’s a great community for guys into Spandex and all things connected to that fetish, but there has been no update to the site, it feels as if the security of information posted here could be better and the spam just keeps coming in all the time. It’s a real shame because this could be the best platform for our Spandex community but instead it feels as if it has been abandoned by the moderators/site developers. Please prove us wrong!
8eight8
posted 3 years ago
posted by: Ursusbritanicus
Personally, I would never give this site any funding. As has been mentioned before, it’s a great community for guys into Spandex and all things connected to that fetish, but there has been no update to the site, it feels as if the security of information posted here could be better and the spam just keeps coming in all the time. It’s a real shame because this could be the best platform for our Spandex community but instead it feels as if it has been abandoned by the moderators/site developers. Please prove us wrong!
Do you happen to know of any better alternatives? I remember gearfetish.com being awesome years ago.
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
Do you happen to know of any better alternatives? I remember gearfetish.com being awesome years ago.
I would be curious about spandex based alternatives as well. I used to be a paying member but haven’t been for a while as it’s become far to stagnant development wise to put it nicely. The fact that the admin account is still active and can’t possibly have missed these discussions is further proof. I honestly hate to be saying this too as there was so much potential here.
Exhibitionist
posted 3 years ago
I still miss Gearfetish! I think it was the best site, and I made true friends through that site
H-B-I-C
posted 3 years ago
I just messaged the Owner, Hopefully he takes care of it ASAP.
Ubiquitous
posted 3 years ago
Shouldn’t that be against some usage agreement for members? Is there some sort of arrangement here we’re not aware of? Think it’s covered under 6.1.2 of the site terms https://www.spandexparty.com/Static/TermsConditions.aspx
Who? I cannot say I've noticed any spammers.
spandexpartyadmin
posted 3 years ago
Hi guys, I've sent a message warning the user to desist, and will take further action if he does not. Thanks
theboi
posted 3 years ago
can you not look at having more moderators?

8eight88eight8,nycbulgernycbulger liked this.

AdidasRun
posted 3 years ago
Not good at all this spammer

8eight88eight8 liked this.

Cyclingskintight
posted 3 years ago
I've decided to withdraw my membership. The site is outdated and to be honest I am not interested in thongs or hose, of which there is a lot of. I will on be on Insta, Recon, Fetlife and Twitter

8eight88eight8,nycbulgernycbulger liked this.