Sites 4 sex?

Shops and Sites
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
Secret playground for adults, where you can meet different people - https://is.gd/nastyPigs
8eight8
posted 3 years ago
Holy shit, if only you posted this sooner! Thank you so much, sincerely.
MrUnder
posted 3 years ago
Ahh.. it seems that link connects to different sites randomly. When I followed that link a second time, I got a different app. The app I initially got was gaystryst.com -- so the following relates to that site. Not impressed with that site. Have to pay for almost everything. I had received 10 emails within 10 minutes (and so I wonder if it is just a bunch of spam)... but I could only read the first two messages without paying something. There are lots of other free sites out there that give you more for free. It also seems to be only for "gays". You cannot change your orientation to bisexual or curious. Pretty lame. After 15 minutes, I was done with the site. I clicked the links to delete my account and everything associated with it. I have to wait for them to email me a cancel code before they will cancel my account. No email from them yet (my original email verification code arrived within seconds). Once the cancel code arrives I must use it within 24 hours... Seems fishy to me, like they are hoping you will miss the window to cancel by sending the email at some time in the future. Ugh.
MrUnder
posted 3 years ago
Just an update -- I did get the code to cancel my account.