It feels and looks good

How I got into Spandex
Spankingforexercise
posted 3 years ago
I’ve always worn tight jeans but when I took up sport and started wearing Lycra I became obsessed with how I look in it. My bum my crotch my thighs all of it. One day I was massaging my glutes and thighs after a long ride and I noticed an appreciative crowd watching me. I loved the attention too much and still do. Hope people enjoy and have fun with my pics

Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

xemtumes
posted 3 years ago
I bought my first tights at a sex shop , 18 yes old. Black n white stripes. I was into full body spandex with thong leotard, After a while I wore spandex shorts publicly, the grocery store was fun . I had shiny or glossy blue dolphin shorts , lime green shiny booty shorts. I also like wearing silky nylon shorts with the liner cut out so too reveal my glossy thong bikinis . I love short shorts pantyhose,stocking, garter belts panties
jtalbot812
posted 3 years ago
I once wore white spandex shorts to a store once with NO undies under them.... you could see the outline of my cock through the shorts, they were almost see thru..... this old lady comes up to me and says * That's Disgusting * I replied. * whats the matter? your pussy all dried out? Can't get a man to juice ya up?? * Of course I was 18 at the time.... Now I just love the look and feel of the gear and the occasional play time with another guy in his gear

condivocondivo,Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

sheerboy22
posted 3 years ago
Hahaha, excellent reply!
jocknballet
posted 3 years ago
MY fetish for ballet gear began as young boy watching ballet on TV or seeing pix in mags THERE was something about the male ballet dancer in his tights Almost looking nude BUT not quite . I was fixated even before I knew what sex was and knew I wanted to experience wearing tights.. OVER many years my fetish for ballet and ballet gear has just grown stronger OVER 80 pairs of tights also Leotards legwarmers ballet slippers sox ballet tops sweaters etc ALSO for many years I have heightened the ballet experience by using toys while I wear cock rings anal plugs and this past years cock cages and my wonderful fuck machine which pleasures me so when Im a caged ballet boy

sheerboy22sheerboy22 liked this.