Hero Play?

Encounters
spandxhero
posted 3 years ago
I had filmed for about 2 years at L&L studios as a superhero in peril,,never being a wrestler..I use to play wrestle with the fetish wrestler gals mostly trainning kinda kink slow and sexual..Anyhow, I had met a guy online, a fan, who was a ex college wrestler and on the Tv show "Biggest Loser"..He liked what i did and wanted to meet up off camera..I agreed having acess to the studio. I awlays wanted to be truly dominated by a guy as a villain and here was my chance..he was into the Superhero fetish.. I met him at the studio..dressed in a blue leotard and shimmery tights red cape and red spandex calf high boots. He entered... and was about 6'5 275 lbs..didnt expect his size! Doug proceed to move closer and begin to grasp and feel on my costume..I encouraged him to change into his suit ..and after a few minutes he came out dressed in Black tights and a shinny low cut leotard, thong cut and mask and wrestling boots. I thought we would kinda playout some lurking capturing and roleplay, but he proceeded to want to teach me some wrestling moves first..I agreed, and upon climbing into the ring , felt his grip grab my ass anpd dig in.. He entered behind me and began to grope me from behind , then grasping me in a bear hug,,i kinda palyed it off as he continued to hold tighter...he asked me my hero name..Atomicman" i said..He laughed kinda like Superman ..nice! I kinda forced my way out of his hold and turned, still kinda expecting a slow senual domination kinda played it off..but the was back on me grasping me again face to face..You look fantastic in your costumes..so sexy.. he looked into my eyes..he moved closer and began to move closer as if to kiss me..Doug turned me around again and bear hugged me..this time I could feel as he began to rub his hardening cock against my back and ass..Squeezing me and humping me , the soon had me on the mat on my face rubbing his now massive cock against me. I consider my cock a decent size but Doug was hung and thick, as He turned me over and moved to smother my face in it. Rubbing in over my face and chest..I really couldnt escape ( I was kinda in a panic) he kept saying "your mine Hero" cmon Jay ..Cum for me Hero Laughing Doug proceed to bascially wrestle me into a somewhat forceful submission and he jerked my tights covered cock as he reached under my leotard while in a crab position then proceed to masturbate and cum on my chest while pinned.

HeroixHeroix liked this.

BiSurfer
posted 3 years ago
Great story. Thanks for sharing! :)
peterwhitethong
posted 3 years ago
nice,.... so hot!!! i can imagine that thong leotard!!
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
posted by: peterwhitethong
nice,.... so hot!!! i can imagine that thong leotard!!
Yeah great story and love the gear!
Ursusbritanicus
posted 3 years ago
Great story, lots of potential to turn that into a longer, multi chapter story.