Stealthskyn underwear - reviews?

Shops and Sites
RobZimmer
posted 3 years ago
Has anyone here tried Stealthskyn underwear yet? The pics look great (check them out for sure) but they also seem highly filtered so I’m curious what they’re actually like. https://aswemove.com/collections/stealthskyn-underwear

scottish_stud99scottish_stud99 liked this.

Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
posted by: RobZimmer
Has anyone here tried Stealthskyn underwear yet? The pics look great (check them out for sure) but they also seem highly filtered so I’m curious what they’re actually like. https://aswemove.com/collections/stealthskyn-underwear
Never heard of this brand but it does look amazing. The brief looks so inviting!
RobZimmer
posted 3 years ago
Update: I decided to give them a try so I got the boxer briefs and the long briefs. They are great, a pretty unique material that is silky smooth and extremely thin. They’re almost sheer but not quite. The pouch is shaped into the fabric which is interesting and it works well. Definitely recommended if you’re looking for some nice underwear.
bulge136
posted 3 years ago
Any pics please RobZimmer?
swoontogo
posted 3 years ago
I recently tried a pair of the briefs. They are very comfortable and provide good support - great for a work out and nice and thin under pants. Super thin material, almost like nylons or pantyhose, with welded seems and no stitching. I would own a bunch of these as everyday underwear if they were not so expensive. I will be curious of how long they last. I would also like to see them produce a thong.
bulge136
posted 3 years ago
What’s the bulge like on them? Am curious..
spandexfreak
posted 3 years ago
Bought the briefs and the long shorts. Hoping to wear the long shorts out like bike shorts but they are very thin and even thinner in the crotch. Very sexy but pretty expensive. Apparently there are two versions of the long shorts and I think one has double fabric in the crotch for modesty.
dakota1212
posted 3 years ago
I tried two pairs of these and they started getting holes pretty fast. The square cut briefs are not flattering and don’t give great bulge and they’re too see through. They’re not very supportive. But they are still super comfortable.