Caught trying on a friend's lycra

Encounters
bob20978
posted 3 years ago
Obviously I got away with it a few times before getting caught. Sylvia had this habit of dropping her cycling gear as she peeled it off on the way to the shower. I started trying to drop by earlier and earlier and one day I was rewarded by catching her just as she was wheeling her bike into the elevator. We rode up together and I tried to keep my eyes off her tightly wrapped body. Once she was safely in the shower, I couldn't resist. The first time I only tried on her bib shorts, I was too nervous to go further. I changed back well before her shower was done. The time after that I went as far as putting on her jersey as well. I looked at myself in the mirror and felt my body all over under the outfit. It was delightful, and the adrenaline was a real kick too. As you might expect, the time I tried on her sports bra was when I went too far. It was just so snug and delightful, squeezing me tighter even than her cycling jersey. I might have spent a bit too long admiring myself. I got the jersey and bibs off in time, but I had to throw on my other clothes over the lycra bra. It was harder to get off than to get on! Unfortunately my T-shirt didn't hide the neckline. She didn't notice straight away but I could see the look on her face, trying to figure out what I was wearing. I felt ill, waiting for the inevitable shoe to drop. But she didn't say anything. The next time I was there, I snuck it back into her laundry basket when I went to use the bathroom. I'm not really sure if she knew or she didn't. In any case, she never left her clothes on the floor again.
Tnglvr
posted 3 years ago
Sounds hot, exciting and daring. What's your relationship with Silvia?
bob20978
posted 3 years ago
She was a friend from college. We ended up living in the same city for a while shortly after graduating. I never had the courage to ask her out on a date, although I've often fantasized about what might have happened if she caught me ;)