N2N website

Blogs and Sites
Exhibitionist
posted 3 years ago
I received an email from N2n to say they have new items in stock etc so I went to have a look, and while browsing some items I was surprised to see how open they are being with having cock outlines on display for some photos, including one model making it obviously he was holding his cock. Have a look at this link and go through the gallery and you'll see what I mean :P https://n2nbodywear.com/collections/cyber-monday-new/products/ss23-eros-bikers By the way I love the shorts

turahajiturahaji liked this.

sequential
posted 3 years ago
Yeah I can remember thinking it was very obvious he was hard in a few of them when they first went up back in the summer. Hot though. Shame there's no wrestling singlets in the sale, I've not had a n2n one for a couple of years.
Exhibitionist
posted 3 years ago
posted by: sequential
Yeah I can remember thinking it was very obvious he was hard in a few of them when they first went up back in the summer. Hot though. Shame there's no wrestling singlets in the sale, I've not had a n2n one for a couple of years.
Yeah it seems they're changing the style of their items aren't they?
QueerLycrist
posted 3 years ago
Wow. This is far more obvious than they used to be! I actually loved the way it looked in those bikers... but it's even more obvious in this one: https://n2nbodywear.com/collections/cyber-monday-new/products/vb35-vintage-brushed-tights
lycrarun1
posted 3 years ago
Now that is how you want underwear to be advertised!
Exhibitionist
posted 3 years ago
posted by: lycrarun1
Now that is how you want underwear to be advertised!
Definitely!
lycrarun1
posted 3 years ago
The cotton range sure shows he's a big boy!

QueerLycristQueerLycrist liked this.

Exhibitionist
posted 3 years ago
RobZimmer
posted 3 years ago
posted by: Exhibitionist
posted by: sequential
Yeah it seems they're changing the style of their items aren't they?
Nah they still do singlets regularly but they sell out fairly quickly. Get on the mailing list to see when they’re released. They release new gear about once a month. I just got a really nice faux leather singlet recently.