Zoom Party Sunday 15th November 8.30pm to 9.30pm (GMT)

Webcam meetups
Sellshorts
posted 3 years ago
Zoom Party 15th November 2020 8.30pm - 9.30pm(GMT) If you’re joining the party let the guys know here you will be on. Maybe post some sneak previews of what you will be wearing I have emailed the invitation to everyone who provided their email, if any new guys want to join in message me with your email address and I will send the details over to you.

Joff79Joff79 liked this.

acelycra
posted 3 years ago
I should probably be good for this. I’m open to suggestions regarding what I should wear
mason84
posted 3 years ago
ill do my best to be there in gear for sure :)
Malchik1980
posted 3 years ago
I’m excited!! A little post work out zoom will be fun!!

SellshortsSellshorts liked this.

Sellshorts
posted 3 years ago
35 guys invited, so hopefully will be a good turnout on the day! Looking forward to it πŸ˜‰
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
posted by: Sellshorts
35 guys invited, so hopefully will be a good turnout on the day! Looking forward to it πŸ˜‰
Unfortunately this time I will not be able to participate, but I am waiting for another meeting and I will participate!
Sellshorts
posted 3 years ago
Hope everyone is looking forward to showing off their gear on the zoom party at 8.30pm -9.30pm (GMT) If you still want to be sent the invite message me your email and I will send the invite out 😈 See you guys later πŸ˜‰
12345joop
posted 3 years ago
I`m joining in
Unaufgeregt
posted 3 years ago
I will be take part too... 😁
speedologo
posted 3 years ago
I'd love to take part and show my horny speedo bulge to you guys but I can't join today - have lots of fun !!
wanderlu5t
posted 3 years ago
Looking forward to it! I’ll gear up for sure.
thongplay
posted 3 years ago
Cool. I'll try to join!
Sellshorts
posted 3 years ago
Good to see so many guys interested in joining. Still time to get the link. Just message me your email address and I can send it over 😈
speedologo
posted 3 years ago
how was the zoom party ? as good as the first time I hope ? I'm curious to hear some hot stories guys !!
Joff79
posted 3 years ago
Really enjoyed here some great guys online

speedologospeedologo liked this.

examinatorr
posted 3 years ago
Going to schedule new zoom party soon? interested too
Sellshorts
posted 3 years ago
Will get something organised soon! Thanks everyone for coming along and making it fun! Seen some great bulges in gear!
ShinyLycraDude
posted 3 years ago
So sorry I missed this zoom party. I just read about it. Cant wait for the next one. I will definetely be up for it and in my tight shiny gear :)
bambam1
posted 3 years ago
It was incredibly hot. I had a great time. Can't wait for the next one, hopefully this weekend.
Rob9021
posted 3 years ago
Any chance of a morning session? Maybe next Saturday?