Zoom Party Friday 30th October 7pm (GMT)

Webcam meetups
Sellshorts
posted 3 years ago
Zoom Party 30th October 2020 7pm - 11pm (GMT) If you’re joining the party let the guys know here you will be on. Maybe post some sneak previews of what you will be wearing If any new guys want to join in message me with your email address and I will send the details over to you.

Sniffyours83Sniffyours83 liked this.

viking999
posted 3 years ago
I'll be there, looking forward to meeting some new people. :) I don't have a very large collection of gear, but will probably be in my zentai and pup gear!
LondonRide
posted 3 years ago
Great, looking forward to it. I'll be playing in my blue wrestling singlet.

Sniffyours83Sniffyours83 liked this.

Sniffyours83
posted 3 years ago
cant wait looking forward :) anyone hit me up lets chat !! b4 the party I am down !!!
Joff79
posted 3 years ago
Sounds great thanks sellshorts for organising
Sniffyours83
posted 3 years ago
Hey All I cant wait so pumped anyone that would like to chat b4 the party hit me up :) I love meeting new gear friends !!!
Sellshorts
posted 3 years ago
We have 16 guys now who have asked to join! Plenty of time to join still! Just send me a message with your email and I can forward the links. Email will be confidential and not shared with anyone

LondonRideLondonRide liked this.

Malchik1980
posted 3 years ago
I’m going to try to show up! My work schedule is so fucked I may miss it! I’m kind of sad. I had some singlets ready.
dyxu789
posted 3 years ago
I'm a zentai lover.So I decide to put some zentais on.😄
speedologo
posted 3 years ago
it's an amazing initiative but won't be able to join ..... Have fun guys and don't drink too much ^^
Sellshorts
posted 3 years ago
28 guys have sent their emails and have the link so hopefully everyone will join, can add guys for another half hour so if you want to join please message me your email and I will send the link to you
Sellshorts
posted 3 years ago
Thanks to everyone who attended to zoom party tonight. About 14 guys over the 4 hours! Next time based on feedback will have a shorter call maybe 1 or 1.5 hours. Also a little later in the evening is the general feedback. Thanks to everyone who showed off in their gear! Really enjoyed chatting to you all. If you want me to continue organising I’m happy to do so, just leave your comments and feedback below.
Last edited: 3 years ago

speedologospeedologo liked this.

thongplay
posted 3 years ago
That was fun! Thanks again for organizing. Hope to stay for a bit longer next time.
LondonRide
posted 3 years ago
I had lots of fun, thanks. Lovely to chat and lovely to share bulges.
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
So sorry that I missed this. Please post if you host another! Thanks
flyerke
posted 3 years ago
Hope to join next time. If anyone is active on skype or twitter, feel free to add me Skype flyerke84 Twitter @Flyerke1 ;-)