Super Hot Spanish Cyclist Selling his Used Gear!

Sell your gear
8eight8
posted 3 years ago
Check his Instagram stories, he’s selling there https://instagram.com/xtherealcyclistx Here’s his G rated insta: https://www.instagram.com/albertoapariciocanon
Last edited: 3 years ago

wilianwilian liked this.

wilian
posted 3 years ago
oh woaw, thnaks for sharing. I've always known that that guy was gay -- but I did not think he was THAT gay ;-) All the better!

8eight88eight8 liked this.

Lycrageiler
posted 3 years ago
What are you selling?
8eight8
posted 3 years ago
posted by: Lycrageiler
What are you selling?
It’s not me selling, you’ll have to message him on Instagram to ask.
lycraroadie
posted 3 years ago
He’s super hot. Love his pics 😍
wilian
posted 3 years ago
Hey 8eight8, Do you mind sharing his X pics here? I tried befriending him many times, but he is keeping the xtherealcyclistx account private... 😩
lycraroadie
posted 3 years ago
Add his normal account and dm him?

8eight8
posted 3 years ago
posted by: wilian
Hey 8eight8, Do you mind sharing his X pics here? I tried befriending him many times, but he is keeping the xtherealcyclistx account private... 😩
It wouldn’t be right to share his pix. They’re all just close ups of his bulge from the pix from his regular account.

wilianwilian liked this.

wilian
posted 3 years ago
oooh now I understand. That account existe only to sale his gear... Well, then, I'll have a look at his bulge on the other account ;-)
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
Is it actually him? Apparently he even had an onlyfans?! He sent me some pictures, but just stuff that’s already posted on Instagram from quite some time ago so I’m somewhat sceptical..
8eight8
posted 3 years ago
posted by: runlondon
Is it actually him? Apparently he even had an onlyfans?! He sent me some pictures, but just stuff that’s already posted on Instagram from quite some time ago so I’m somewhat sceptical..
That’s actually a good question! Nothing about this says it’s actually him!
8eight8
posted 3 years ago
He just posted again!
Last edited: 3 years ago
dakota1212
posted 3 years ago
I wish I fit his gear, his legs are like XXXXXL

Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
dropped him some messages, but he doesn’t seem serious or focused on actually transacting...tbf..not sure it’s even the guy in question. Which is a shame, because he’s smoking hot and we’re a similar size :(
Andinoking
posted 3 years ago
Hello guys. How is his Onlyfans account? Link please 🤤
biboihot1
posted 3 years ago
posted by: Andinoking
Hello guys. How is his Onlyfans account? Link please 🤤
Would love to see your OnlyFans account - with what you are wearing in your profile, wow ... very sexy indeed.