My reward(fiction) Part 2

Encounters
bikiniminaz
posted 4 years ago
Thank You to those who read and replied to the first part of my story, requesting part 2. I hope you love it. I get all cleaned up and start to make my way to my car. I manage to get there without being noticed where I stop for a moment to send a text to Rick. Me: I am about to hit the road and I'll be there soon. Rick: Okay. Go ahead and park in the garage, I'll leave the door open for you. We are so looking forward to playing with you honey. We are going to take great care of you. I make my drive back to Rick's house and, just as he said, the garage is open so I park my car in the garage. As soon as I turn off the ignition, the garage door starts to close as I start to exit my car. Mind you, I am still wearing my black strapless dress and heels. As soon as I'm out of my car, the door leading to the house opens and it's Rick, still wearing the same bikini briefs, but now he's being followed by his friend(we'll call him Chip). "Hi, Kimberly. We're so glad you came back to see us." Rick says. "Mmm, so nice to meet you. You're even hotter in person." Chip says. Chip then takes my hand and kisses it before holding my hand and leading me into the house. He is wearing what looks like red bikini briefs but when he turns away from me, I can see it's a thong. He has a nice, firm butt and I just stare at it as he leads me into the house. "You two can get acquainted, I'll bring your bag of goodies in. I'll join you in just a minute." Rick says. Chip gets me into the living room where he turns to face me and holds my hands and just takes a nice look at my body, scanning me with his eyes. "So nice to meet you, Kimberly. You look gorgeous in that dress and high heels." Chip says. "Thank You. You look hot in that thong and you're very handsome." I say. Rick brings my bag into the house and places it on the kitchen table. "Shall we see what's in the bag? Then we can decide what you're going to wear for us." Rick says. I agree and walk over to the table with Chip to watch and see what Rick pulls out of my bag. Chip comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist to hold me close as we watch Rick pull out my items. He pulls out a variety of items. Eventually the table is crowded with my bras, panties, stockings, garter belts and swimsuits. Then he gets to my wigs but as soon as he pulls out my blonde wig, they both seem to like it. He keeps pulling items out as Chip continues to hold me from behind and grind against me a bit. I can already feel his bulge against my butt, even through my dress. Then Rick gets to a my multi-colored ruffled bikini(pictured in my profile). That was the moment. "That's it, we have got to see you with your blonde hair and in that bikini." Chip says "I agree. I saw you in earlier today and you definitely look great in and were meant to wear bikinis." Rick says. I agree and take the bikini and blonde wig as I start to walk towards the bathroom to go change. I slip off my dress, along with my bra and panties. I also decide to take off my heels and I put on the bikini and my blonde hair. Then I walk back out towards the living room where I observe Rick and Chip feeling each other up and enjoying each others' nice muscular bodies. Rick is facing me but Chip has his back to me and I notice Rick has him in a big hug, running his hands up and down Chip's back and ass. I then put my finger to my lips, signalling to him to stay quiet. I then walk up behind Chip to grab his ass which surprises him a bit but he likes it. I then kneel down behind him and kiss his tight, firm smooth butt cheeks as he and Rick continue to enjoy each other, facing each other. I then get an idea and reach underneath between Chip's legs to grab his bulge. I gently massage his package through his thong swimsuit but I also reach to grab Rick's bulge since they are so close to each other and I can feel they are both getting hard in their swimsuits. I then stand up as I run my hands up Chip's muscular back and he turns around to face me, while Rick stands behind him. "Oh my god, you look so gorgeous and sexy in that bikini." Chip says. "Thank You." I say. He then leans forward to give a little kiss on the mouth before he starts kissing down my neck, then down my chest and torso. He then crouches down in front of me as Rick moves to stand behind me. Rick then puts his hands on my shoulders and starts massaging them as he slowly runs his hands down my back. Meanwhile, Chip is kissing and licking my navel very sensually and passionately. "Turn around, honey, I want to see your butt." Chip says. I turn around for him so now I'm facing Rick while Chip is now admiring my butt up close. "Oh your bikini bottom is so cheeky, I like it. Rick was right, you have the cutest butt." Chip says. He then holds onto my legs as he leans in and starts to kiss my butt cheeks, one at a time. Meanwhile, Rick runs his hands down my chest then pulls the cups of my bikini top aside, just enough to expose my nipples. He then leans in to sensually and slowly lick and suck on them. While he's sucking one nipple, he's tickling the other with his fingertips and oh it feels so good. "Mmmm, that feels so good." I say. Chip then stands up behind me where he and Rick get up close to me and wrap their arms around me and, partially, each other in a group hug. I'm between them and they're both pressed up against me from both front and behind. Then I feel Rick start to hump and grind his bulge against mine and at this point my bikini bottom is barely containing my penis. Chip then starts to hump and grind against me from behind me. I can feel his bulge landing between my buns with each movement. Then he just lets his bulge rest there and I get an idea. I start to flex and clench my cheeks clamping down a bit on his lycra clad bulge. "Wow, I had no idea when I woke up at my hotel room that I'd be here, all dressed up, wearing a bikini and being squished between two hot men as they touch, kiss and lick me all over my body." I say. "Well, we're glad you joined us for some fun." Chip says. I then happen to notice some items on the table. I notice a new box of condoms, hand towels and KY lubricant. I quickly put the pieces together and figure out what might be happening soon. "Have you ever done anal?" Chips asks me. "I have not but I have been curious about it. If we do this I ask for you to use protection and lubricant. I'll also ask you to be very gentle with me since it's my first time." I say. Rick is just standing by and watching for the moment. "You two do what you need to do. Kimberly took care of me already so I'll just watch, for the moment. Rick says. "Oh, I'll be gentle with you, honey. I know how you feel because last week was my first time. Rick and another friend of ours lured me over, seduced me and spit roasted me." Chip says. "Oh, wow. And yes, I know what that means." I say. "Before we go there, you should know I anticipated this so I made sure to prepare, if you know what I mean. Also, before you rail me, I think I should give you a blowjob just to warm you up a bit more." I say as I smile at Chip. "Oh, you'd better take her up on that offer. She is good with her mouth, probably the best oral sex I've ever received." Rick says to Chip. I walk over and grab a condom, a towel and the bottle of lube right before I walk up to Chip. I then give him a quick kiss on the mouth before I slowly get down on my knees in front of him. As I do, I kiss down his torso, abs and even kiss his bulge outside of his swimsuit. I place the items on the ground so I have both of my hands free. I kiss his bulge a few more times before I pull down the pouch of his thong swimsuit. Meanwhile, Rick is watching while stroking his own bulge. I then turn my attention back to Chip. I start at the base and lick my way up his penis to the tip where I twirl my tongue around it before I slowly take it into my mouth. I get my mouth and tongue lined up just right on his penis and start to bob my head back and forth as I continue sucking him. I then grab his balls with one hand and massage them as I continue my blowjob. He let's out a sigh of pleasure and ecstasy. "Oh, honey, you are good with your mouth." Chip says. I take his penis out of my mouth so I can speak. "Thank You. I'm glad you enjoy it because I like giving blowjob to a handsome man with a nice cock." I say. "I think I'm ready, if you are." I say. Chip just nods to me and that's when I get out the condom and put it on his penis. I then pour some lubricant on it as well and stroke it to spread the lube and keep him hard. Rick, is enjoying the show still and just watching, waiting. Chip then gets down on his knees behind me, with his legs slightly spread to straddle over mine. "Get on all fours, honey. That's a good girl, yeah." Chip says. I get on all fours and wait for what's about to happen. Chip then put his hands on my hips to grab the straps of my bikini bottom. He then pulls down my bottom just enough to expose my ass. He grabs the bottle of lube and gently pours some in my crack and I feel it run down as he then uses his finger to spread it around and tickle my anus. I flinch slightly as I wasn't expecting it. He then lines up his penis then slowly and gently slides it into me. I gasp and flinch a little bit because I can feel the pressure and it's my first time. "You okay?" he asks me. "I'm fine, just keep being very gentle with me." I say. He slides a little further into me then grabs my hips and slowly starts thrusting back and forth. Rick sees the moment he was waiting for and walks over to us, gets down on his knees in front of me where he pulls down the pouch of his bikini briefs, exposing his penis to me again. He then slides closer to me places his hand on the back of my head as I take him into my mouth again. I bob my neck back and forth sucking on him, now for the second time of the day. "Mmmm, that feels so good honey. I probably won't cum since you already made me but I just love your mouth on my cock." Rick says. Chip is still behind me, nailing me but doing so very tenderly and gently, making sure that it feels good for both of us. "Mmmm, it feels so good being in you Kimberly. I'm not going to last long though." Chip says. Chip keeps doing me and I keep sucking on Rick for a while longer but then I feel Chip trembling as he suddenly lets out a moan and thrashes a bit. He has just orgasmed from having butt sex with me. He then gently pulls out of me and steps away for a moment to get rid of the condom and wipe himself off a bit with the towel. He then comes back to us and I pause from sucking Rick's penis. I reach back and pull my bikini bottom back up, for the moment. "That was incredible. I hope it felt good for you." Chip says. "It felt good, I wasn't sure what to expect." I say. Chip and Rick look at each other for a moment and I can tell they have ideas. "Well, you made us both cum today so I think it's only that we return the favor." Rick says. "Oh, I'd love to. I am so horny right now, it's not even funny." I say. "Alright, let's take it to my bedroom again. I meant it when I told you that we were going to take great care of you. Let's do this." Rick says. Then they both take me by my hands and lead me towards the bedroom. I'll pause here for a moment. I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it. I hope you have some stroke material because of my fantasy. Let me know, shall I continue with the third and final part of my fantasy? Let's just say it will involve me getting my hands bound via bed restraints and also me being blindfolded as these two men take care of me and try to get me to orgasm. Thanks
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: bikiniminaz
Thank You to those who read and replied to the first part of my story, requesting part 2. I hope you love it. I get all cleaned up and start to make my way to my car. I manage to get there without being noticed where I stop for a moment to send a text to Rick. Me: I am about to hit the road and I'll be there soon. Rick: Okay. Go ahead and park in the garage, I'll leave the door open for you. We are so looking forward to playing with you honey. We are going to take great care of you. I make my drive back to Rick's house and, just as he said, the garage is open so I park my car in the garage. As soon as I turn off the ignition, the garage door starts to close as I start to exit my car. Mind you, I am still wearing my black strapless dress and heels. As soon as I'm out of my car, the door leading to the house opens and it's Rick, still wearing the same bikini briefs, but now he's being followed by his friend(we'll call him Chip). "Hi, Kimberly. We're so glad you came back to see us." Rick says. "Mmm, so nice to meet you. You're even hotter in person." Chip says. Chip then takes my hand and kisses it before holding my hand and leading me into the house. He is wearing what looks like red bikini briefs but when he turns away from me, I can see it's a thong. He has a nice, firm butt and I just stare at it as he leads me into the house. "You two can get acquainted, I'll bring your bag of goodies in. I'll join you in just a minute." Rick says. Chip gets me into the living room where he turns to face me and holds my hands and just takes a nice look at my body, scanning me with his eyes. "So nice to meet you, Kimberly. You look gorgeous in that dress and high heels." Chip says. "Thank You. You look hot in that thong and you're very handsome." I say. Rick brings my bag into the house and places it on the kitchen table. "Shall we see what's in the bag? Then we can decide what you're going to wear for us." Rick says. I agree and walk over to the table with Chip to watch and see what Rick pulls out of my bag. Chip comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist to hold me close as we watch Rick pull out my items. He pulls out a variety of items. Eventually the table is crowded with my bras, panties, stockings, garter belts and swimsuits. Then he gets to my wigs but as soon as he pulls out my blonde wig, they both seem to like it. He keeps pulling items out as Chip continues to hold me from behind and grind against me a bit. I can already feel his bulge against my butt, even through my dress. Then Rick gets to a my multi-colored ruffled bikini(pictured in my profile). That was the moment. "That's it, we have got to see you with your blonde hair and in that bikini." Chip says "I agree. I saw you in earlier today and you definitely look great in and were meant to wear bikinis." Rick says. I agree and take the bikini and blonde wig as I start to walk towards the bathroom to go change. I slip off my dress, along with my bra and panties. I also decide to take off my heels and I put on the bikini and my blonde hair. Then I walk back out towards the living room where I observe Rick and Chip feeling each other up and enjoying each others' nice muscular bodies. Rick is facing me but Chip has his back to me and I notice Rick has him in a big hug, running his hands up and down Chip's back and ass. I then put my finger to my lips, signalling to him to stay quiet. I then walk up behind Chip to grab his ass which surprises him a bit but he likes it. I then kneel down behind him and kiss his tight, firm smooth butt cheeks as he and Rick continue to enjoy each other, facing each other. I then get an idea and reach underneath between Chip's legs to grab his bulge. I gently massage his package through his thong swimsuit but I also reach to grab Rick's bulge since they are so close to each other and I can feel they are both getting hard in their swimsuits. I then stand up as I run my hands up Chip's muscular back and he turns around to face me, while Rick stands behind him. "Oh my god, you look so gorgeous and sexy in that bikini." Chip says. "Thank You." I say. He then leans forward to give a little kiss on the mouth before he starts kissing down my neck, then down my chest and torso. He then crouches down in front of me as Rick moves to stand behind me. Rick then puts his hands on my shoulders and starts massaging them as he slowly runs his hands down my back. Meanwhile, Chip is kissing and licking my navel very sensually and passionately. "Turn around, honey, I want to see your butt." Chip says. I turn around for him so now I'm facing Rick while Chip is now admiring my butt up close. "Oh your bikini bottom is so cheeky, I like it. Rick was right, you have the cutest butt." Chip says. He then holds onto my legs as he leans in and starts to kiss my butt cheeks, one at a time. Meanwhile, Rick runs his hands down my chest then pulls the cups of my bikini top aside, just enough to expose my nipples. He then leans in to sensually and slowly lick and suck on them. While he's sucking one nipple, he's tickling the other with his fingertips and oh it feels so good. "Mmmm, that feels so good." I say. Chip then stands up behind me where he and Rick get up close to me and wrap their arms around me and, partially, each other in a group hug. I'm between them and they're both pressed up against me from both front and behind. Then I feel Rick start to hump and grind his bulge against mine and at this point my bikini bottom is barely containing my penis. Chip then starts to hump and grind against me from behind me. I can feel his bulge landing between my buns with each movement. Then he just lets his bulge rest there and I get an idea. I start to flex and clench my cheeks clamping down a bit on his lycra clad bulge. "Wow, I had no idea when I woke up at my hotel room that I'd be here, all dressed up, wearing a bikini and being squished between two hot men as they touch, kiss and lick me all over my body." I say. "Well, we're glad you joined us for some fun." Chip says. I then happen to notice some items on the table. I notice a new box of condoms, hand towels and KY lubricant. I quickly put the pieces together and figure out what might be happening soon. "Have you ever done anal?" Chips asks me. "I have not but I have been curious about it. If we do this I ask for you to use protection and lubricant. I'll also ask you to be very gentle with me since it's my first time." I say. Rick is just standing by and watching for the moment. "You two do what you need to do. Kimberly took care of me already so I'll just watch, for the moment. Rick says. "Oh, I'll be gentle with you, honey. I know how you feel because last week was my first time. Rick and another friend of ours lured me over, seduced me and spit roasted me." Chip says. "Oh, wow. And yes, I know what that means." I say. "Before we go there, you should know I anticipated this so I made sure to prepare, if you know what I mean. Also, before you rail me, I think I should give you a blowjob just to warm you up a bit more." I say as I smile at Chip. "Oh, you'd better take her up on that offer. She is good with her mouth, probably the best oral sex I've ever received." Rick says to Chip. I walk over and grab a condom, a towel and the bottle of lube right before I walk up to Chip. I then give him a quick kiss on the mouth before I slowly get down on my knees in front of him. As I do, I kiss down his torso, abs and even kiss his bulge outside of his swimsuit. I place the items on the ground so I have both of my hands free. I kiss his bulge a few more times before I pull down the pouch of his thong swimsuit. Meanwhile, Rick is watching while stroking his own bulge. I then turn my attention back to Chip. I start at the base and lick my way up his penis to the tip where I twirl my tongue around it before I slowly take it into my mouth. I get my mouth and tongue lined up just right on his penis and start to bob my head back and forth as I continue sucking him. I then grab his balls with one hand and massage them as I continue my blowjob. He let's out a sigh of pleasure and ecstasy. "Oh, honey, you are good with your mouth." Chip says. I take his penis out of my mouth so I can speak. "Thank You. I'm glad you enjoy it because I like giving blowjob to a handsome man with a nice cock." I say. "I think I'm ready, if you are." I say. Chip just nods to me and that's when I get out the condom and put it on his penis. I then pour some lubricant on it as well and stroke it to spread the lube and keep him hard. Rick, is enjoying the show still and just watching, waiting. Chip then gets down on his knees behind me, with his legs slightly spread to straddle over mine. "Get on all fours, honey. That's a good girl, yeah." Chip says. I get on all fours and wait for what's about to happen. Chip then put his hands on my hips to grab the straps of my bikini bottom. He then pulls down my bottom just enough to expose my ass. He grabs the bottle of lube and gently pours some in my crack and I feel it run down as he then uses his finger to spread it around and tickle my anus. I flinch slightly as I wasn't expecting it. He then lines up his penis then slowly and gently slides it into me. I gasp and flinch a little bit because I can feel the pressure and it's my first time. "You okay?" he asks me. "I'm fine, just keep being very gentle with me." I say. He slides a little further into me then grabs my hips and slowly starts thrusting back and forth. Rick sees the moment he was waiting for and walks over to us, gets down on his knees in front of me where he pulls down the pouch of his bikini briefs, exposing his penis to me again. He then slides closer to me places his hand on the back of my head as I take him into my mouth again. I bob my neck back and forth sucking on him, now for the second time of the day. "Mmmm, that feels so good honey. I probably won't cum since you already made me but I just love your mouth on my cock." Rick says. Chip is still behind me, nailing me but doing so very tenderly and gently, making sure that it feels good for both of us. "Mmmm, it feels so good being in you Kimberly. I'm not going to last long though." Chip says. Chip keeps doing me and I keep sucking on Rick for a while longer but then I feel Chip trembling as he suddenly lets out a moan and thrashes a bit. He has just orgasmed from having butt sex with me. He then gently pulls out of me and steps away for a moment to get rid of the condom and wipe himself off a bit with the towel. He then comes back to us and I pause from sucking Rick's penis. I reach back and pull my bikini bottom back up, for the moment. "That was incredible. I hope it felt good for you." Chip says. "It felt good, I wasn't sure what to expect." I say. Chip and Rick look at each other for a moment and I can tell they have ideas. "Well, you made us both cum today so I think it's only that we return the favor." Rick says. "Oh, I'd love to. I am so horny right now, it's not even funny." I say. "Alright, let's take it to my bedroom again. I meant it when I told you that we were going to take great care of you. Let's do this." Rick says. Then they both take me by my hands and lead me towards the bedroom. I'll pause here for a moment. I hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I did writing it. I hope you have some stroke material because of my fantasy. Let me know, shall I continue with the third and final part of my fantasy? Let's just say it will involve me getting my hands bound via bed restraints and also me being blindfolded as these two men take care of me and try to get me to orgasm. Thanks
That was hot....a yummy experience....and a first time bottoming. Please continue!
BiSurfer
posted 4 years ago
Yes, please keep going!
Tnglvr
posted 4 years ago
Please continue...I'll be stroking it thinking about the first part until I read the next chapter