Ever since I can remeber

How I got into Spandex
smoothlycra
posted 4 years ago
So many of the stories on here are so hot, I thought I'd share my spandex beginnings. Honestly I started so young I can't remember. When I was about 5 or 6 I had these shiny nylon shorts that I wore all the time, and after I had been put to bed at night I would get them out of the drawer and put them on and hump my bed to tingly dry orgasms. I would think about sliding and rolling around in mud in my shiny shorts, for some reason I imagined that would feel really nice. And I remember being fascinated by people wearing shiny shorts and leotards and swimsuits even at that young age. At some point I grew out of those shorts but then when I started secondary school my new PE kit were these slick, shiny unlined black nylon shorts. We weren't allowed to wear underwear with our kit. At the time I hated the constant fear of getting a boner. I still didn't have any lycra at this point but I was already developing an obsession for women in one piece swimsuits, men inpseedos, and sleek cyclists. I had been a keen cyclist all my childhood, so when my dad suggested I join the local road cycling club, I said why not. A split second latter it occurred to me that would mean getting lycra shorts, and I couldn't wait! That Saturday I went to town to the local bike shop to get my kit. I remember feeling so self conscious, like everyone would know I was a horny perv and not just a cyclist! I went over to the bibshorts and started going through them, I couldn't believe how slick and silky and soft the fabric felt, as soon as I felt it I was instantly hard in my jeans. I picked some black bibshorts and then a jersey and other things I needed. The assistant asked if I wanted to try them on, but I was too embarrassed and horny. Once I'd paid I went straight to the public toilets in the shopping centre because I couldn't wait until home to try on my new gear. I locked the cubicle and tore off my jeans and underwear as fast as I could. I got the bibshorts out the bag and fingered the cool silky fabric again. As I started to pull them up my legs I couldn't believe the feeling, tight yet soft and slick. I was rock hard again as the chamois nestled up against my bum and silky fabric pulled up tight over my swollen cockhead. It was like nothing I'd ever felt before, it was like being touched all over all at once, restrictive yet soft, fully covered yet excitingly exposed. I loved how I could see every detail of my aching boner, especially the swollen mushroom head, through the sleek fabric. I was running my hands all over my thighs and bum, it was the horniest feeling I'd ever known. I started pulling the shoulder straps on, which pulled up the lycra even tighter, I glanced down at my straining cockhead as the tightening lycra slid over it, and that was it, without even touching myself, I came probably the hardest I had ever cum. MY knees buckled and I did my best to stifle the moan. Jet after jet of cum soaked the thin fabric and ran down my thighs. It felt like I was cumming for about 30 seconds, and I was completely exhausted. That evening I went to bed early, put on my new bibshorts again and humped my way to three orgasms in row before I finally fell asleep very happyI was hooked from that day on! That was the first time, but I have many other horny memories of my teenage experiences with my cycling kit, and my nylon PE shorts.
kinikispeedo
posted 4 years ago
wow.. i know the feeling.. especially about the PE kit at school.. i DID get a boner in PE watching one of my friends playing basketball, it was so bad, i nearly cum in my PE kit, i had to start thinking of the head mistress to make it go down. As soon as i got my first lycra shorts i was hooked. Think i must have wanked off a few times in mine before buying my second lycra cycling kit.. eventually had a mate who used to come cycling too, and we used to wank over each others arse while in kit.

Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

spankbang
posted 4 years ago
PE Kit was a major gateway for me too. The original kit my school stocked was made of cotton and horrible, then around year 14 it changed to a 'player fit' tight, shiny jersey, nylon shorts and mandatory baselayers. I remember my parents complaining about the expense at the time but for some reason I really wanted the new kit. Because of the materials, the under armour top and/or jersey often stuck to your body as you got sweaty and was very difficult to remove. This became an obvious source of jokes and pranks which resulted in the 'hot room challenge' where 2 of us would go into the sauna for 5 minutes while everyone else was getting changed then race to take off their kit in the quickest time. I have 2 memories from that time which stay with me even today!

ewart5ewart5,Lycra SALycra SA liked this.

sheerboy22
posted 4 years ago
Great stories, unfortunately for me the kit was cotton, but my uncle wore nylon briefs and Speedos which were awesome...instant hard on
frost1001
posted 4 years ago
Fabulous story. Really loved reading that
ewart5
posted 4 years ago
posted by: spankbang
PE Kit was a major gateway for me too. The original kit my school stocked was made of cotton and horrible, then around year 14 it changed to a 'player fit' tight, shiny jersey, nylon shorts and mandatory baselayers. I remember my parents complaining about the expense at the time but for some reason I really wanted the new kit. Because of the materials, the under armour top and/or jersey often stuck to your body as you got sweaty and was very difficult to remove. This became an obvious source of jokes and pranks which resulted in the 'hot room challenge' where 2 of us would go into the sauna for 5 minutes while everyone else was getting changed then race to take off their kit in the quickest time. I have 2 memories from that time which stay with me even today!
I'm interested to hear more about these "memories" mate!
SpandexHikerGuy
posted 4 years ago
What a great introduction to your Lycra and nylon fascination!! I love reading these!!! It’s really interesting to hear others spandex beginnings!
spankbang
posted 4 years ago
posted by: ewart5
I'm interested to hear more about these "memories" mate!
There's probably not a lot that would interest you - I remember the occasion of this slightly tubby fella who was wearing a red UA mock (the one wit the high neck/collar). He sorta started to panic while taking it off and I can remember him pulling at his collar and rest of his undershirt and it just snapping back loudly against his body. By the point that I had changed, the room had emptied but he was still struggling. I look pity on him and helped him take it off in doing so I got my first close up experience of someone else sweating in spandex/sports gear which is a major fetish for me now. Something about seeing the back of his sweaty neck and back enveloped in the lycra triggered something in me i'm not sure what