Suggestions for running tights

Shops and Sites
scottish_stud99
posted 4 years ago
Hey guys, thinking about getting some new tights fur running, appreciate any recommendations?
sportstight
posted 4 years ago
Anything by Sugoi is good quality and will last. I have some Midzero thermal ones for winter and they’re comfy and warm. Silicone grips on the ankles, extra fabric near the knees. Elasticated waist with drawstring so they don’t ride up or fall down. Other than that I’ve had some decent short tights from Decathlon. Avoid Under Armour for running as they’re more for show than exercise.

scottish_stud99scottish_stud99 liked this.

Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: sportstight
Anything by Sugoi is good quality and will last. I have some Midzero thermal ones for winter and they’re comfy and warm. Silicone grips on the ankles, extra fabric near the knees. Elasticated waist with drawstring so they don’t ride up or fall down. Other than that I’ve had some decent short tights from Decathlon. Avoid Under Armour for running as they’re more for show than exercise.
I do like my nike pro tights...they’re great. NB also makes great running...anything. It all depends on what conditions you’re buying them for. If for cold weather then i have Saucony. If its to wear around, Nike.
Last edited: 4 years ago
scottish_stud99
posted 4 years ago
Thanks guys
nikepro74
posted 4 years ago
My favorite is the 2XU's. They look good and feel even better (especially if you use them for play as well)
SpandexHikerGuy
posted 4 years ago
Look up “compresionz” men’s tights on Amazon, best tights I own even better then more expensive ones I have, sizing is a little off on the large size.
57_Wolve
posted 4 years ago
posted by: nikepro74
My favorite is the 2XU's. They look good and feel even better (especially if you use them for play as well)
Yes, I love 2XU because of the look and feel.

nikepro74nikepro74 liked this.

scottish_stud99
posted 4 years ago
Hey guys, thanks for the recommendation again. I bought some Nike Pro, feel great on but I’ll check out the other ones hopefully soon. Tried to attached some photos but jpeg isn’t supported. Photos are on my profile.
Last edited: 4 years ago
spandexdaz
posted 4 years ago
Try sub sports got few pairs from them and only £10 each

scottish_stud99scottish_stud99 liked this.