Joe Snyder

Shops and Sites
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
Hey I’ve been chatting with a few of you on this site and the topic of thongs (clearly!) keeps coming up. I recall when Joe Snyder made a basic pink bulge thong - not the polyester one they have now or the sparkle one they recently did...just the basic bright pink. I’ve been looking around for sites that might have overstock and might have one to sell....has anyone else found anything like this anywhere? If so, pls DM me. Thanks! Hope you’re all well out there.
virgospeedo
posted 4 years ago
Who knew it is so hard to find? Couldn't find the classic pink anywhere...only the poly pink....and I'm a search guru. Frustrating. Usually when I place an eBay saved search I find what I want within a month or two. Search for the 'JS Pink Thong' in the eBay search bar. And do another 'JS nylon spandex pink thong'. When the results come up, click on "Follow this Search" then choose to receive emails. You'll be notified when anything matching your search is newly listed.
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: virgospeedo
Who knew it is so hard to find? Couldn't find the classic pink anywhere...only the poly pink....and I'm a search guru. Frustrating. Usually when I place an eBay saved search I find what I want within a month or two. Search for the 'JS Pink Thong' in the eBay search bar. And do another 'JS nylon spandex pink thong'. When the results come up, click on "Follow this Search" then choose to receive emails. You'll be notified when anything matching your search is newly listed.
Great heads up I’ll do that. Amazing that of all brands that JS doesn’t keep pink in their lineup!
marsalive
posted 4 years ago
I inquired JS about that and they said that the sparkle fabric was too delicate and ended up washing off too easily so quality wasnt easy to keep up with. So was take out of their catalog. Misse the red, the purple and the SILVER one of those (which washed off into white for me in deed...)
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: marsalive
I inquired JS about that and they said that the sparkle fabric was too delicate and ended up washing off too easily so quality wasnt easy to keep up with. So was take out of their catalog. Misse the red, the purple and the SILVER one of those (which washed off into white for me in deed...)
Yeah i heard about the quality issues. I have a red metallic thong that’s sort of holding together with hand washings... If you chat with them again, ask about the regular pink. Did you connect with them through the main Mexico site or the US one?
marsalive
posted 4 years ago
I reached out through the Mexico site and thats what they told me. :(
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: marsalive
I reached out through the Mexico site and thats what they told me. :(
I just heard back from the US site...no go, no plans to change lineups/colors
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
I have been on the same quest for three years! I gave up on it...
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
So for the past almost year of quarantine and whatever your local municipality/governments have done regarding lockdowns - curious if there has been any spandex innovations, new spandex underwear companies or sites that have popped up. I’m sure there have been some creative people looking for outlets...please share if you’ve found anything fun out there!
mbuk01
posted 3 years ago
Got mine a few years ago online - just posted some pics, got the dark red thong too and both a pink bikini and a blue one - they fit really well, nice fabric
Deleted user
posted 3 years ago
posted by: mbuk01
Got mine a few years ago online - just posted some pics, got the dark red thong too and both a pink bikini and a blue one - they fit really well, nice fabric
Yeah sent them another email - don’t think they are very responsive on the main Mexican site
hotthong1
posted 3 years ago
I recommend getting Joe Snyder from https://www.deadgoodundies.com if you are in the UK or Europe. Fantastic selection and great service and delivery!