A nightly practice (true story)

Encounters
mazdaspeed_vz
posted 4 years ago
It was a rainy day all day, but the forecast said it would stop at around 6:30pm, when the pool closes at 8pm. It would be a good day to suit up with my one piece, enjoy a nice long swim and get horny in it, and layer with my triathlon suit so it wouldn’t be so noticeable. So I did. I got to the pool and immediately went to the deck. Confirming what I thought, there was no one there. Went into the changing room to feel myself up before getting into the pool. What a rush!. Took my shirt and shorts off and headed out. It started to get dark out and at that moment there was only a girl lifeguard there. Went through my laps stretching out my arms and doing some fast laps. When I did the fast ones and stretched my arms further, I could feel the one piece riding up my ass and gave me a slight hard on that made me stop every few sets to calm it down. Right at the end of my main set, I started to notice people going into the pool. There was a man in lane to my right wearing swim shorts. He was in average shape, a bit buff. I noticed he noticed me and spend some time underwater before starting his laps to look to my lane, noticing my semi hard on. He was there with his girlfriend, so I didn’t make much of it. As I started to move out of the pool and got close to the ladder, I noticed the amount of people that just had gotten there, but specially these two girls, probably 16 or 17, that had a swim team suit, just like the one I was wearing under. I couldn’t help but notice how tight they were, hugging their young vagina lips so perfectly, and the back going up their butts. I immediately started to get hard again. They friendly waved at me, got in, and started their laps. Their coach, a fit older woman, was outside and started to notice that I was about to head out. I played it off as if I was stretching and relaxing so I could continue to see the girls, until my boner finally went down - and I realized that the straps of my suit were most likely gonna show through since the top part of my trip suit is mesh white, and since I had most of the back of the suit going up my ass. I did my best to have everything under control, and quickly head out to grab my towel. The sweet lady looked at me and nodded, she was sitting next to where I had my gear. I grabbed everything and headed to the showers and since it was still busy I had to leave both of my suits on. Normally I take my triathlon suit off and shower in my one piece when there is no one there. The guy that was swimming next to me came in to shower and change. I noticed when he was showering he also checked me out there. As he showered, I glanced a few times over and was able to see erection under his shorts. He definitely seemed to enjoy seeing me there in my suit. He grabbed his gear, nodded at me and left. Once I got home, I started feeling myself and masturbating, and shot a load so hard that I had to video it. It’s uploaded on Xtube if you want to see it. I can’t help but fantasize going again when he doesn’t go with his girlfriend, and maybe encounter in the shower again, with our training having a different outcum.
BiSurfer
posted 4 years ago
Hot story...hope you run into him again. You should post some pics of the outfit...preferably wet. ;)
adidas_jetconcept
posted 4 years ago
Which swimsuit where you wearing?
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
Hot story. Love the one piece...Which one did you have on
uk_lycra_sub
posted 4 years ago
I'd love to wear a one piece swimsuit in a pool like that, especially with other people around. Maybe even be bold enough to wear a swimsuit on its own, without a tri suit? See what kind of looks I'd get from people (hopefully some admiring looks like you had!). Imagine all the fun you could have in the sauna and steam room...
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: BubbleThong
I’ve worn a friends thong back 1 piece to a pool before...that was so much fun. I did a few laps :)
mazdaspeed_vz
posted 4 years ago
I had this one on under my trisuit. It has a seam that goes straight through the middle in the back, so when I'm stroking (no pun intended ;) ) it goes up my asscrack giving me an immediate hard on. https://img3.spandexparty.com//Photos/10181/XLarge/18a7393d-857c-469b-a00b-df6e2c685e2d.jpg
Last edited: 4 years ago
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
posted by: mazdaspeed_vz
I had this one on under my trisuit. It has a seam that goes straight through the middle in the back, so when I'm stroking (no pun intended ;) ) it goes up my asscrack giving me an immediate hard on. https://img3.spandexparty.com//Photos/10181/XLarge/18a7393d-857c-469b-a00b-df6e2c685e2d.jpg
Very sexy suit...love the seam. Where did you buy it?
mazdaspeed_vz
posted 4 years ago
SwimOutlet.com -- they have cheap suits that get the job done. I also do work on them, I got an Xacto knife and carefully remove the lining on each suit for a much better experience all around!

virgospeedovirgospeedo,BCWBCW liked this.

adidas_jetconcept
posted 4 years ago
Excellent choice!!!
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
SwimOutlet.com -- they have cheap suits that get the job done. I also do work on them, I got an Xacto knife and carefully remove the lining on each suit for a much better experience all around!
OK thanks for the heads up, going to have a look-see :)