Barbell Club

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
I recently joined a Barbell Club outside the city to workout during COVID since gyms in city have been closed. I didn't know what to expect as I'd never been part of such a club. What I learned was the club consisted of a small group of straight guys who are into pumping iron (mostly deadlifts, squats, etc.). I also noticed the club was more than just about lifting. It was truly a brotherhood of sorts where guys would strip off their shirts to workout and be very physical with each other showing their affection for one another. They were all much younger than me (in their 20s and 30s) but accepted me into the club when they realized that my love for pumping iron was no different than theirs, I became one of the guys. Sometimes late at night, the club became more of a social club where guys who had finished their workouts stuck around and socialized. Some of the guys would talk openly about their sexual experiences with girls and get openly aroused while they were describing experiences. Naturally, this was a huge turn on for me. The began to notice I didn't have any stories and this made them curious. One night they started asking me if I had any to tell. I got embarrassed and told them I didn't have a gf or significant other. They started probing and, after several sessions, they realized I may be gay. After this happened, they started becoming more physical with me while they were telling their stories to the point they would come up behind me and bear hug me and rub their hardons against my ass. I have a really nice ass from decades of heavy squatting. Some of them actually started complimenting me on the development of my glutes. After a while, I started playing along by pressing my ass against their hardons when this would happen. This went on for a while until one night a guy actually shot his load in his tights as he was rubbing up against each my ass. It was obvious what happened and the others just laughed it off, but I could tell many of them were intrigued by what happened. Over the course of the next few weeks, this happened several more times with different guys. Before long, most of the guys had at least one such experience with me. Of course these experiences were a huge turn on for me. I even shot my own load several times at the same as them spontaneously without even playing with myself because I was so turned on by the situation. I started wearing shorts instead of tights and stopped wearing any underwear, like I usually did. After I did this, I noticed several of them following suit. I think we all knew where this was leading. A few nights later, while one of the guys was rubbing up against my ass, his dick actually escaped his shorts. I could feel him reach down and pull my shorts up so my hole was exposed. Shortly after this, I felt him start to bury his cock in the crevice of my ass. After rubbing against me for about 10 minutes, I could feel his pre cum start to lube my hole. This went on for about a half hour until finally the head of his dick slipped into my hole. This caused me to jerk and make a verbal noise, which the guys standing around heard. Everyone knew what had just happened. After a little while longer, his dick was completely inside my ass chute and he was fucking me in front of all the guys. The guys started playing with themselves. Most of them actually pulled out their cocks and were stroking them. At that point, the guy fucking me picked me up from behind and carried me over to one of the pieces of equipment where he proceeded to remove my shirt, pull my shorts down to my knees and bend me over so my ass was fully exposed. Within a minute of this happening, I could feel his breathing increase and knew that he was about to shoot his load up my ass. About the same time, I started having a sensation of hot jets of cum being sprayed all over my body. I realized all of the guys were jacking off on top of me. I could feel squirts of cum hitting my back, my ass, the side of my face and the back of my head. It was an overwhelming experience! The quantity of cum was so much that my whole body was drenched in hot cum juice. I knew the guy fucking me had cum because I could feel his cum dripping out of my hole down the inside of my leg. At that moment, I lost control and shot my own load on the piece of equipment I was leaning against. Afterwards, the guys just pulled their shorts back up as though nothing unusual happened. I stood up and realized that my entire body was covered in their cum. They laughed it off and asked if I was ok. They even offered their workout towels for me to wipe myself down, which I did. There's not a shower at the gym, so I just wiped as much of their cum off my body as I could and them went home to shower. This experience has happened several more times and has progressed to me giving the guys blowjobs. Also, instead of just one guy fucking me, the guys take turns now. Needless to say, my ass has been sore the last couple of weeks, but I'm not complaining. I really get off on this experience and they seem to enjoy it as well.
mml2
posted 4 years ago
Can I cum join your group too please?

AdidasRunAdidasRun liked this.

AdidasRun
posted 4 years ago
Wish I could cum join your group too.
peterwhitethong
posted 4 years ago
WOW!!! really hot story!!!!
AdidasRun
posted 4 years ago
I hope you keep us spandex party guys updated on the goings on in this Barbell club....you seem to be getting plenty exercise .... Would also be hot to hear a good description of the gear you and the other guys are wearing. Thanks in advance!
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
Thanks for the replies. Update: I have been requested by some of the guys to start wearing string thongs that barely cover my hole and to keep my ass and hole shaved. They want to fantasize they are fucking their girlfriends. I told them I am more than happy to accommodate them as long they keep using my ass and squirting their huge loads all over my body.
AdidasRun
posted 4 years ago
You're more than welcum sfmuscle50....sounds like a good deal between you and those guys...let us know the outcum of this....
Tnglvr
posted 4 years ago
I had to jerk off one more time before relaxing enough to reply. Super Hot story! I think at this point the broz are fantasizing about your ass while fucking their girlfriends. I'd love to read an update where you got one of them to suck your dick while another was in your ass