Teasing the German bull until he drips! 💦

Encounters
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
Teaser Hunk - The New Generation After soo many tests we can finally release this new experience. But before we do, we would like to share with you the story behind it. This is going to be so much fun!!! 😈 Teasing the German bull until he drips! 💦 I had a date with this giant German bull, 1,95m, and 92kg, dominant and top. He was just huge! I was afraid that my bed 🛏 would not survive the night. He came to my place in the evening. We drank 🍷, we talked and I was not sure how he would react if I suggest playing in Spandex gear. So I asked him the inevitable question: "Do you like gear? Do you like spandex?" "I never tried Spandex before," he said So I asked him:" Would you try something on for me." He said: "Yes! I am an open-minded person." Thankfully I had a spare Teaser Hunk in the size XL with me 😜. So I gave him the black Teaser Hunk to try. He has a light color skin so I thought that the contrast from the black with his light skin would make his cock pop out even more 😇. He put on the shorts and he did not notice the front access. I designed it so discreetly that most guys don't notice it. Perfect!, I thought. Now I can tease him 😈! "Let's play a game", I suggested. "What Kind of game?", he asked. "You want to be dominant and I want to be dominant as well. I will tease you, but you can't touch me. I will give you a T-Shirt to keep your hands behind your back. If you let it go when I am teasing you, I win. If you can resist, you win. If I win, I can do whatever I want with you. And if you win, I can do whatever I want with you." He thought for a moment 🤔 and started to laugh. I laughed too and replied: "I am not good at losing 😜." I took him to the mirror and gave him a T-Shirt to keep his hand behind his back without tying them up. He was not into bondage. I told him: "See how sexy you look!" I started caressing his bulge and asked him: "How does this feel?" At that moment I already had bulging cock 🍆 filling up my hand. His cock started to burst in the Teaser Hunk and started to pop out under the soft mesh. He looked at me and said: "If you make it grow, you have to blow." Music to my ears 🤤! His cock was hard rock pulsing underwear the mesh. "Do you tend to pre-cum💧?", I asked. He replied: "Generally no." "Let's see," I said. I kept caressing his cock over the mesh and looking in the mirror and said:" Look, I think it will explode soon."He didn't say anything. He just turned his head backward and started to surrender to the feeling. I whispered in his ears: "Don't let that T-Shirt go or you will lose." I checked his cock underneath the mesh and I saw his honey 💦 starting to drip out. I said, look! You are dripping already! Let me taste it! When I started to lick his bulge over the mesh, I noticed that his legs are shaking nervously. Suddenly, he pulls back his cock and took a step backward. "You are a big boy, don't run away!", I told him sarcastically. "If you keep doing that I am not sure I can hold up much longer", he replied. "Let me milk you a bit longer and we'll see", I said. The fine mesh got all messy and wet 💦💦💦. Time to come to phase 2 of my plan. "Look!", I said and pointed to the mirror. "Who would think that there was so much honey to be milked 💦💦💦 inside that cock?" "This feels amazing! I am soo horny! I am going to explode 💥!" he said. At that moment, I put my hand through the front access and pulled his cock out. His cock just fell out like a big bull's tongue 👅. "Fuuuckk! I am going to burst!", he said and pulled back his cock. "Come back here!", I said. And then I... If you want to know how this story ends, sign up for our newsletter.