Cam Chat

Suggestions and site feedback
Biguylovesgear
posted 4 years ago
Hi Guys, With the new new Microsoft Edge I can't get my cam to show anymore. Anyone have any insights? I know Chrome won't work either. Is there any other option? Hope the cam element will survive Flash being discontinued at the end of the year. I'd miss you guys :)
hotthong1
posted 4 years ago
The cam chat still works with Explorer...for now.

BiguylovesgearBiguylovesgear liked this.

Biguylovesgear
posted 4 years ago
Thanks. For me Explorer updated to the new version of Edge and sadly doesn't work for me :( I'll try and get a copy of explorer downloaded and see if that lets me be a shameless sub in lycra on here again :) Thanks again!
sxedan
posted 4 years ago
I use Firefox. lmk if it works out

BiguylovesgearBiguylovesgear liked this.

instrings
posted 3 years ago
What will happen with the cam chat, when the flash player is off at the end of the year????? No idea??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last edited: 3 years ago
instrings
posted 3 years ago
.. any suggestions?????
theboi
posted 3 years ago
posted by: Biguylovesgear
Hi Guys, With the new new Microsoft Edge I can't get my cam to show anymore. Anyone have any insights? I know Chrome won't work either. Is there any other option? Hope the cam element will survive Flash being discontinued at the end of the year. I'd miss you guys :)
Because its Flash - Flash is highly insecure - people are now moving to HTML 5. You can get flash working on edge - look at the top where the address bar is and to the right - you will see an option there to allow flash
JRLB
posted 3 years ago
posted by: instrings
What will happen with the cam chat, when the flash player is off at the end of the year????? No idea??????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I see other sites transferring to other systems. What’s going to happen here?
Exhibitionist
posted 3 years ago
we still haven't got any updates about the cam chat going forward in the light of Flash ending soon? I would have thought the admin will say something by now
noddy4fun
posted 3 years ago
I found a new camming site WIRE.COM It is secure and doesn't log conversations. You can login from a browser and only need an email (create an alias) to open an account. I'm on there as @noddy4 if anyone wants to test it and cam. Perhaps we can all use this now Flash is gone and skype seem so bloated and insecure like zoom. Happy camming!