Undercover beach sex

Encounters
Thongs4All
posted 4 years ago
Yesterday I was working in my new beach thongs which were a really wide strap and a fuller back which is a departure From my normal skimpy preference. This couple were both nude and very hung which turned me on quickly. As they kissed they eventually moved closer and crossed their legs. The one facing me moved in a way that at first didn’t seem like anything and then I realized had and was continuing to move his partners cock in and deeper. From a distance it looked like two guys just getting close to talk and kiss but From the look On his face I knew he was taking it. It was a new position for me to see and totally low key. I was so turned on laying down I started squeezing and it didn’t take long to get off. It was a bold move and they handled it like pros. Best day of the summer by far

JockThongJockThong,HotBulgeUSHotBulgeUS,Deleted userDeleted user liked this.

Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
Hot experience. Reminds me of a time more than 20 years ago when I was at a nude beach in Marin Headlands with a bottom friend of mine. We were lying near many other sunbathers with his backside to me. After a while, my cock started leaking lots of precum (which is common for me) and he started rubbing his hole against the head of my dick. We were lying close enough to where no one noticed what was happening. Before long, my cock slid in his ass, with the aid of my precum, and we were just stationary, with my dick completely lodged in his ass chute. After a while, I started feeling myself getting close to orgasm, from the tight warmth of his hole around my cock,so I told him I was about to shoot. At the moment I lost control, he pulled away and I shot my load on the beach blanket. There were people within a few feet of us, but no one ever noticed.
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
That’s hot....really hot. Something similar happened to me on a group vacation to a house we rented in Mexico...some rolling dunes, beautify palm trees giving just enough shade, waves crashing in...i was out with a friend of mine sunning/chatting/flirting. I was wearing a thong, he a square cut...all he said was that he was jealous of another friend of mine who already had me a couple of nights prior and i said that i always wanted this guy i was hanging out with...i rolled onto my side, he slid my thong to the side and pushed inside for a a slow/low key session...he came in me and snapped the thong back in place. I was cummy mess after that...but it was so hot, so much fun. A couple other friends we were staying with noticed when i walked back!