Cycling in singlet

Encounters
Exhibitionist
posted 4 years ago
Has anyone ever gone out on the bike in just singlet and nothing else? Even if that singlet is not padded you see in a cycling outfit. The thought of going out on my bike in my red singlet is a turn on for me, but knowing me, i'll get a hard on if I do go out on my bike in my singlet!
Lycra SA
posted 4 years ago
You must do it!!!! It will be great!
Exhibitionist
posted 4 years ago
posted by: lycra
You must do it!!!! It will be great!
Ha ok I'll see what I can do

beemer69cabeemer69ca,spiff4spiff4 liked this.

dakota1212
posted 4 years ago
I’ve definitely gone out in just bibshorts (cycling singlet) here in NYC, usually when it’s so hot out that nobody is surprised. It feels amazing to ride like that. Depending if you’re in like club wear or sportswear most people generally know so little about gear that they just take you for someone really into athletics and apparel. And when you’re pedaling a bike ppl can’t really see if you’re hard ;)
Exhibitionist
posted 4 years ago
posted by: dakota1212
I’ve definitely gone out in just bibshorts (cycling singlet) here in NYC, usually when it’s so hot out that nobody is surprised. It feels amazing to ride like that. Depending if you’re in like club wear or sportswear most people generally know so little about gear that they just take you for someone really into athletics and apparel. And when you’re pedaling a bike ppl can’t really see if you’re hard ;)
And is the bib shorts without any padding at all? Thats what I was talking about
miracle05
posted 4 years ago
I love to cycle in singlets... prefer riathlonsuits wich have a very thin or better no padding.... it's great and almost nobody cares....

spiff4spiff4 liked this.

Exhibitionist
posted 4 years ago
posted by: miracle05
I love to cycle in singlets... prefer riathlonsuits wich have a very thin or better no padding.... it's great and almost nobody cares....
Nobody cares? Even if I get a boner? You can see from my photos it can be that obvious
dakota1212
posted 4 years ago
If you're pedaling they're not going to see it
virgospeedo
posted 4 years ago
Feels great! While I have a large cycle kit collection I usually wear for performance....its really hot sometime to put on nothing but a thin singlet on and let it show.... Like with my Adidas Techfit PowerWeb, Equipment Suit or even my mesh N2N singlet!
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
I think if your wear your blue bike jacket over the singlet, nobody would notice and you still get to show your unlined, unpadded bulge :)
Exhibitionist
posted 4 years ago
posted by: aqux1
I think if your wear your blue bike jacket over the singlet, nobody would notice and you still get to show your unlined, unpadded bulge :)
I was thinking that too - blue singlet with blue bike jacket over it and then I can take photos like how I did in my car ;)
SpeedoguyCA
posted 4 years ago
I have a few women’s cycling bib shorts, the pad is cut much lower in the front, you get the advantage of the pad for your comfort, but get a much sexier display of your manhood.

virgospeedovirgospeedo liked this.

QueerLycrist
posted 4 years ago
Honesty, I say just go for it. If you keep your head down and are cycling like you mean it, no one will pay much attention other than those with an interest. I just had a jog in my red singlet with no tshirt or shorts, admittedly it was in a woodland walk and there isnt anyone there now most are back at work. It felt amazing!
Exhibitionist
posted 4 years ago
posted by: QueerLycrist
Honesty, I say just go for it. If you keep your head down and are cycling like you mean it, no one will pay much attention other than those with an interest. I just had a jog in my red singlet with no tshirt or shorts, admittedly it was in a woodland walk and there isnt anyone there now most are back at work. It felt amazing!
Shinypantsuk
posted 4 years ago
Just let us know when and where so can keep an eye out for you!
Yogafreak
posted 4 years ago
Now u say bike ride in ur singlet I want go on a jog my n2n Galaxy x white mesh sides or my n2n Galaxy gold today but rs100 degrees I want do it date me if u want no belt or thong underneath just me my singlet.
Exhibitionist
posted 4 years ago
posted by: Yogafreak
Now u say bike ride in ur singlet I want go on a jog my n2n Galaxy x white mesh sides or my n2n Galaxy gold today but rs100 degrees I want do it date me if u want no belt or thong underneath just me my singlet.
Sorry but I was asking about riding on the bike in my singlet, and not asking you to do a dare or whatever it is you're looking for. Thanks though.