Tendenze thongs

Shops and Sites
Dorelover
posted 4 years ago
I haven't looked at the Tendenze sight in quite some time. Finally decided I was going to get a Louis thong from them and was shocked at the prices. How can they charge close to $100 or over $100 for a thong? I know its good stuff but dang.
oceanthong
posted 4 years ago
Haha I know that, jovanadesign 4D thong is almost the same shape, more variations of material and cheaper. But my recommendation is try TM just impact, If you are looking for stretch and sheer material TM is much better than tendenze. Then it’s only $20.
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
Tendenze is such a ripoff...i mean really...when is gear like that worth the cost? I have a horse belt from Jovanna which is a carbon copy of the horse gurt from Tendenze...Jovanna is great, so is Muscleskins...give them a try
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
I sew my own and can do a copy of the Louis in any material - and can customize the length and size. If you want a pair I can make a pair for you if interested.
wehogym
posted 4 years ago
posted by: thongsew
I sew my own and can do a copy of the Louis in any material - and can customize the length and size. If you want a pair I can make a pair for you if interested.
[color="violet"][size="9"][size="8"][size="9"][color="red"][color="cyan"]ME PLEASE, I WANT TO COMMISSION ONE W THE SUPER STRETCHY FABRIC, (>20%LYCRA/ SPANDEX/ELASTINE). CAN YOU DO THAT? [/color][/color][/size][/size][/size][/color]
Last edited: 4 years ago

ironsidesironsides liked this.

Kenzan
posted 4 years ago
Is it posible you could do one for me? How much will you charge?
ICARUS2013
posted 4 years ago
I am interested too if you can make the equivalent Tendenze "Louis" in the elestic mega-skin fabric ;-)
pervybrock
posted 4 years ago
How does one get in touch with you about placing an order for your version of the Tendenze Louis thong?