Encounter

Encounters
Camper1964
posted 4 years ago
For a long time, my girlfriend had a fantasy of watching me with another guy and she got me interested in it too. One night while we were in Chicago in November of 2012, we went to a gay bar downtown and were having some drinks. We had already had a few so we were primed and talkative. An older guy started talking to me and before I knew it, he had his hand down my pants and was exploring. He liked the Gregg Torrid thong I was wearing - sheer and thin. As this was going on, my girlfriend was talking to another guy a few seats down.after a little time, she came over and dragged me over to the guy she was talking with. We chatted a bit and it turned out he was in town for the night as he was a flight attendant and his name was "James" (not real name). He was a thin man about 35 years old, 10 years younger than me. After a little while of the three of us talking, my girlfriend invited him to our hotel. I was feeling no pain and was bold enough to ask him: "How big is your cock?". He replayed "about 7" with a big head" - can't believe I had asked but I did and I was excited. We walked a block back to our hotel and I remember thinking: "I can't believe we are doing this!" We got back to the Marriott on Michigan Ave and I proceeded to open a bottle of wine and was distracted getting things situated and was not paying any attention with my back turned toward James and my girlfriend. When I got the wine poured and turned around, I turned around and was shocked - James was naked laying on the bed and my girlfriend had her head on his stomach and was stroking his cock and sucking it off and on, it really turned me on. I took my clothes off and helped my girlfriend get her cloths off. Although James was gay, he liked being with couples. My girlfriend is full figured with large breasts and very large lighter colored areola's, James was all over them. After we got all undressed, James sort of looked at me and his cock - I took it in my hand and stroked it for a few moments and finally, put it in my mouth and sucked it. It was a very erotic moment for me and my girlfriend pushed my head up and down on his cock. Eventually, she came down and we took turns sucking his nice thick cock and kissing while both licking the sides of his shaft. His cock was shaved nicely and his pubic area was well trimmed although James is pretty hairy. At the time, I was also shaved and smooth - since then, I have switched to waxing. James and I 69'd and he played with my balls and lightly rubbed my asshole. At one point, James asked my girlfriend if he could kiss me and she approved. He kissed me and we tongued each other - that was interesting and it was enjoyable as I know it turned on my girlfriend. We also did some sword fighting and my girlfriend sucked both of our cocks at the same time and alternated between them - it was a very sexy sight. We played with her tits and took turns taking pictures although he was camera shy when it came to his face which is understandable - fortunately, he had no problem showing off his cock or with me sucking it while he took pictures. We played for several hours and I eventually straddled my girlfriends stomach while jerking off and shot my load on her tits. When I was done, James followed suit and did the same. My girlfriend and I rubbed the cum into her chest. I was so horny I layer back down and jerked off again on my stomach while they watched. We asked James to stay but it was about 4am and he needed to meet people in the morning. We exchanged contact information and have stayed in touch since. My girlfriend sent him the pictures a few weeks later and we occasionally exchange pictures - I send him pictures when I am horny and laying around in my underwear. Every one in a while, James will send me pictures in a small swimsuit or of him and some of the other cocks he plays with. It is really cool to have this relationship as I can ask him anything I like as I learn about myself and my desires to play with and suck guys cocks. It is a real turn on doing this in front of and with my girlfriend. About 5 years after this, we happened to be in San Francisco at the same times as James - yes, we did agin hook up! So far, my girlfriend has found us 5 cocks since that first time. Not that I am an expert, but James has had the best cock to date. James has helped me be myself which has allowed me to be more open regarding my desires. He is also into underwear and swimsuits so I like to show him my large collection of both. Since I would randomly send James pictures, he told me about Spandex Party. I know he looks at this site but I have not told him I am posting here. I am waiting for him to recognize the pictures and this experience we had together. Anyway, that was my first encounter!
SpandexDiscoJeans
posted 4 years ago
Thanks for sharing, this is an awesome story and very hot. Like you I too want to try and suck a hard cock, I’ve had mine but never returned the favor. Although for me, it’s all about the skintight spandex. Super hot story.
Tnglvr
posted 4 years ago
Great story. Thanks for sharing
speedoguy111
posted 4 years ago
Well this definitely wasn't my first encounter, but it was my latest (earlier today). I woke up this morning sort of horny so quickly showered and got cleaned up for my morning. As I was in the shower I decided Id wear my new, little light gray lycra shorts, over a super-thin mesh black leotard (no thong today as I wanted my cock to have some movement). I just got these new lycra shorts and absolutely love them, they are SUPER thin and barley transparent which I love as I like to show off the fact that Im wearing a leotard or a thong underneath the shorts. So, I headed off to the park to do my morning routine, however, today was a bit later than I normally go so I decided to go to a more shady area of the park (shady as in no sun, you perverts).... So there I am, all splayed out, doing my best to stretch out and show my ass and cock off as much as possible. As Im exercising I notice a nice looking, older guy, watching me while hes doing his exercises on a blanket under a tree....Im literally about 20 ft away from him and he is staring at me with a big smile on his face. Well, being the total extrovert and show-off I am, I really got into it. I gave that guy the best shows he's seen in years, Im sure of it, because we were both hard...him watching me, me watching him, watch me...it was hot. He was a nice, very in shape, smooth guy, much older than me which I love and also had a hot lycra shorts on over his tight, smooth body. Long story short, no, we didnt go back to my place and have sex, but we did decide we would try and meet in the park again and both wear our gear and show off for each other. Sometimes (a lot of the time), thats better than sex anyway! I think I have a new morning exercise friend going forward!

flyhardflyhard liked this.