Does anyone know where I can sell some rare adidas full equipment Ian Thorpe type suits

Encounters
arenaspeedo77
posted 4 years ago
Been collecting full lycra type speedo fastskin and the Adidas made in Italy equipment suits ( now banned by fina) Just wondering if anyone has any idea where I may sell them please.
acelycra
posted 4 years ago
I’d buy them!
Ubiquitous
posted 4 years ago
posted by: arenaspeedo77
Been collecting full lycra type speedo fastskin and the Adidas made in Italy equipment suits ( now banned by fina) Just wondering if anyone has any idea where I may sell them please.
What size are they and for how much are you wiling to part with them? ;-) Have you tried Ebay?
spandexjock
posted 4 years ago
I'd happy buy them from you as well. Which colors/sizes do you have and how much are you looking for?
ifitz86
posted 4 years ago
Can we see pictures and get sizes?
lycraguynine
posted 4 years ago
Definitely interested here!
okcomputer
posted 4 years ago
i just got one off ebay for a little over $400, and that was after the seller offered me a discount when i asked if they still had one in my size. dunno if i overpaid or not, but i know they're rare enough that i was willing to risk it (small sizes in just about anything "rare" are usually hard to come by). makes me think the seller was having trouble getting rid of them on ebay, so contacting guys on here might be your best bet if you're looking for a timely transaction
Lycraboy99
posted 4 years ago
I’d be interested too :)
cosy
posted 4 years ago
Me too, if they're in my size.
bombjack
posted 4 years ago
I have a Speedo LZR Racer suit Male size M up for sale New, never worn or try, still with tags and original suitcase Long legs, open arms. Black with grey panels https://www.goggleblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/Michael-Phelps-wearing-the-Speedo-LZR-RACER.jpg https://spinoff.nasa.gov/Spinoff2008/ch_4.html This suit will fit someone ~170~180 cm tall ~65~75kg
Last edited: 4 years ago
LACA123
posted 4 years ago
very hot! wish I wore a medium but i'm a large. : (
ifitz86
posted 4 years ago
XL here. 😞
adidas_jetconcept
posted 4 years ago
That is very interesting!