Underwear review videos

Blogs and Sites
jthong
posted 4 years ago
Some of you might know that I used to have a YouTube channel with underwear review videos. Unfortunately YT took my channel down, I guess the content was not appropriate for them or someone reported it. Anyways, I have created a free onlyfans channel where I will be uploading my old YT videos. The channel is absolutely free, no costs for watching my videos, you only have to set up an account. Here´s the address: onlyfans.com/jthonger I hope you visit my channel and if you feel like it, click on my wishlist ;-)

ukthongerukthonger liked this.

ukthonger
posted 4 years ago
Excellent news - your channel and reviews were much appreciated so it will be great to have the content available again:-). Perhaps even some new reviews to come in the future...:-)

jthongjthong liked this.

Exhibitionist
posted 4 years ago
posted by: jthong
Some of you might know that I used to have a YouTube channel with underwear review videos. Unfortunately YT took my channel down, I guess the content was not appropriate for them or someone reported it. Anyways, I have created a free onlyfans channel where I will be uploading my old YT videos. The channel is absolutely free, no costs for watching my videos, you only have to set up an account. Here´s the address: onlyfans.com/jthonger I hope you visit my channel and if you feel like it, click on my wishlist ;-)
Ooh nice one! Had a look at the link, only to be advised to add a credit card on my account to see your free channel. Did you know this? That may put guys off.

jthongjthong liked this.

jthong
posted 4 years ago
I only realized you had to add a credit card when signing up after I had created my account and already uploaded some videos. I understand that this might put people off but I don´t know any other sites I could use that offer a similar video uploading service. I hope you guys join anyways.
Ursusbritanicus
posted 4 years ago
This is great news, I’ve signed up to your page! Maybe we can use this thread to post other underwear review pages on the Internet, whether it is on only fans, just for fans or other platforms? They seem to be few and far between so if anybody knows of any, do post here!
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
Yeah I’m not going to give them my CC info but i know your videos from times past. Keep it up!
JOCKXD
posted 4 years ago
Following!
Exhibitionist
posted 4 years ago
posted by: jthong
I only realized you had to add a credit card when signing up after I had created my account and already uploaded some videos. I understand that this might put people off but I don´t know any other sites I could use that offer a similar video uploading service. I hope you guys join anyways.
What about Tumblr? I don't use it but would it work cos I understand it's free?
robkirkca
posted 4 years ago
Folowing! Hope you add some new reviews!
Ursusbritanicus
posted 4 years ago
Are you going to post anything? Can’t see any new posts on your onlyfans page
jthong
posted 4 years ago
posted by: Ursusbritanicus
Are you going to post anything? Can’t see any new posts on your onlyfans page
I am uploading new videos regularly. Just uploaded a Jovana Desing review today. Hope you enjoy. Feel free to visit my wishlist, the link is on my onlyfans account.