Cock Pics

Encounters
chocolatethonglover
posted 4 years ago
Im always wondering what does everyone feel about bare cock pics, ive debated putting on up because I see that some have it, some don't and I just wanted to hear what others think ?

Blaze1Blaze1,speedologospeedologo liked this.

Exhibitionist
posted 4 years ago
I've always questioned this. It's a spandex party site, which is about spandex, lycra etc, so not sure why people felt the need to show bare cock pics here when they can do so on other sites? I joined this site to see the others in their lycra etc, not to see bare cocks all the times. I've noticed number of bare cock photos are increasing, and that will devalue this site if it continues
delpix
posted 4 years ago
posted by: Exhibitionist
I've always questioned this. It's a spandex party site, which is about spandex, lycra etc, so not sure why people felt the need to show bare cock pics here when they can do so on other sites? I joined this site to see the others in their lycra etc, not to see bare cocks all the times. I've noticed number of bare cock photos are increasing, and that will devalue this site if it continues
Yeah totally agree on that.
scotspandex
posted 4 years ago
Keep the cocks under wraps of beautiful spandex lycra. So much more to tease to the imagination and the FEEL is awesome. NO BARE COCKS please.
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
I totally agree. It's the mystery off what is underneath is what is horny not bare cocks unless they are in a mouth đź‘„ or an ass.
chocolatethonglover
posted 4 years ago
Thanks everyone! it seems that most people do like the aspect of keeping them hidden! seeing those bare ones are hot but I do agree and can see both sides of everything!
sequential
posted 4 years ago
Yeah, much prefer in than out for this site. hard cock making lycra tent is very much welcome though ;)
O2BnSF
posted 4 years ago
posted by: chocolatethonglover
Im always wondering what does everyone feel about bare cock pics, ive debated putting on up because I see that some have it, some don't and I just wanted to hear what others think ?
Seriously? Some of you are offended by a cock photo, but have no problem with grabbing your cock to make an enormous bulge or bending over to show your ass crack? If you don't like these photos, go to an underwear site. Personally, I like a mix of photos. As we say in the South, "If you don't like the sugar, don't play in the bowl."
Exhibitionist
posted 4 years ago
posted by: O2BnSF
Seriously? Some of you are offended by a cock photo, but have no problem with grabbing your cock to make an enormous bulge or bending over to show your ass crack? If you don't like these photos, go to an underwear site. Personally, I like a mix of photos. ."
See, there's a difference... we're talking about bare cock pics (and ass crack in this case too). As in photos of cocks and nothing else. It's more fun seeing bulges in lycra and that is what this site is also about
speedologo
posted 4 years ago
It's a great debate. Personally, I tend to agree with Exhibitionist. I enjoy seeing a cock wrapped in a singlet, a speedo, a thong, you name it. But I also enjoy to see a cock popping out of a speedo, singlet, thong, and ... preferrably hard ! hahaha :-)
Last edited: 4 years ago
Thongs4All
posted 4 years ago
I’m more comfortable in a thong and prefer thong pics. My butt first bulge second as most of you can see with my profile. My thoughts are cock pics work if you have a huge cock. Like 9” and up...I love sharing my thonged bubble butt and those guys should love sharing their assets!

speedologospeedologo liked this.

chocolatethonglover
posted 4 years ago
posted by: O2BnSF
Seriously? Some of you are offended by a cock photo, but have no problem with grabbing your cock to make an enormous bulge or bending over to show your ass crack? If you don't like these photos, go to an underwear site. Personally, I like a mix of photos. As we say in the South, "If you don't like the sugar, don't play in the bowl."
I also do agree with this!! seeing a big hard cock gets me hard !!!
Number29
posted 4 years ago
I agree I think it’s better to leave it up to more imagination. That’s part of the fun.
Exhibitionist
posted 4 years ago
posted by: Number29
I agree I think it’s better to leave it up to more imagination. That’s part of the fun.
I agree and I think that's part of what this site is about
Deleted user
posted 4 years ago
I agree with exhibitionist. I like seeing the bulges and let the imagination do the rest
BiSurfer
posted 4 years ago
Personally, I like them all. Cocks in spandex, cocks out of spandex...it's all good to me!

thegodfrotterthegodfrotter liked this.

hotthong1
posted 4 years ago
I like the full gamut of spandex - completely covered in hot, tight spandex to minimalist spandex that covers very little :-)!! I like the variety (and try to post of variety as well) and think it all looks great!
stringbody2015
posted 4 years ago
posted by: BiSurfer
Personally, I like them all. Cocks in spandex, cocks out of spandex...it's all good to me!
EXACTLY! nice bulges in see-through, lycra, nylon, great cocks popping out of all these horny stuff, cumshots through thin lycra, you name it - I enjoy everything!! And I produce almost everything, as you can see .... just enjoy horny pics and if you feel a pic is not horny, just go ahead to the next one!!
Last edited: 4 years ago
okcomputer
posted 4 years ago
posted by: undefined
i don't think anyone is "offended" by dick pics on here, it's just that most of us come here to interact with other guys in gear, not out of it. i suppose if someone posts a few pics of themselves undressing that's one thing, or a vid of them stripping down and jerking off, whatever. that being said, there are so many sites we can go to if we want to see bare cocks. this site was specifically created for guys in gear, or at least featuring gear. so yeah, pics of bare cocks are a bit old hat for a lot of us i don't intend to come across as unkind or that i think dick/ass/hole pics should be banned or anything, but if people expressing that they prefer to see guys in gear rather than out of it provokes a response like that, well, as we also say in the south, "bless your heart"