Blow jobs in my thong...

Encounters
Thongs4All
posted 4 years ago
I keep in contact with all my ex bf’s as guys handle that way better than women. One was coming to San Diego to interview and it was going to be 2 days. We we were together for almost two years before he had to move to New York. Getting him into thongs was easy because he had a really thick 9” cock. I picked him up at the airport and once we drove out he unzipped his pants and was half hard. We pulled over at a gas station to change so he could drive. Once I sat I stripped to just my thong and began stroking him as we talked. After a few minutes I began to blow him. What I love about blow jobs is as my lover cums it get me off and I cum to. This was no exception. I swallowed it all and when we got home we had wax all night. I can remember how many times I blew him or how many orgasms he had when he was there, but I love Cumming when I suck cock. A lot has to do with how turned on I get sucking hard cock as I can do it all day. Being in my thong just adds to the intensity of the moment.